Clinton Hillary speech takes on Nigel Farage, Donald Trump, Alt Right

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I think I support Hillary now because Trump is a racist, I had my doubts if I should support Hillary because she is against Russia and for NATO Hegemony, and has a cold war mentality but Trump is a racist. So I think I need now to support Hillary eventhough I dont like her.

Convince me Trump is a racist.
Trump hired Bannon. Bannon ran Breitbart. Breitbart is the craddle, the home turf of the Alt-Right movement. The Alt-Right movement is self described as a white nationalist movement.

Trump did not HAVE to hire Bannon. Bannon COULD HAVE dismissed the Alt-Right movement. The Alt-Right movement would still self describe as a white nationalist movement, but they would, and should have languished in the garbage heap for their racist views had it not been for the exposure and support given them by Breitbart, which was run by Bannon who is now Trump's campaign chief.

There can be a clear straight line drawn between Trump and racists. Would someone who is not a racist pursued Bannon, Breitbart and the racist Alt-Right movement.

The Alt-Right. It's a movement. And we all need a movement every day.

Trump hired Bannon. Bannon ran Breitbart. Breitbart is the cradle,bathe home turf of the Alt-Right movement. The Aalt-Right movement is self described as a white nationalist movement.

Trump did not HAVE to hire Bannon. Bannon COULD HAVE dismissed the Alt-Right movement. The Alt-Right movement would still self describe as a white nationalist movement, but they would and should have languished in the garbage heap for their racist views had it not been for the exposure and support given them by Breitbart, which was run by Bannon who is now Trump's campaign chief.

There can be a clear straight line drawn between Trump and racists. Would someone who is not a racist pursued Bannon, Breitbart and the racist Alt-Right movement.

Alt-Right is anti-Neo Con.

I think I support Hillary now because Trump is a racist, I had my doubts if I should support Hillary because she is against Russia and for NATO Hegemony, and has a cold war mentality but Trump is a racist. So I think I need now to support Hillary eventhough I dont like her.

I can't believe Trump is getting someone like Farage. I mean the guy has lost every election he's stood for to be a politician in the UK, he got elected to the EU parliament for a tin pot party, and then played some unofficial part in the EU referendum by lying and lying and talking crap the whole time.

You could see the grin on Farage's face that he was in league with the big boys. Funny how the last time he was in the US the right booed him off the stage.

Trump hired Bannon. Bannon ran Breitbart. Breitbart is the cradle,bathe home turf of the Alt-Right movement. The Aalt-Right movement is self described as a white nationalist movement.

Trump did not HAVE to hire Bannon. Bannon COULD HAVE dismissed the Alt-Right movement. The Alt-Right movement would still self describe as a white nationalist movement, but they would and should have languished in the garbage heap for their racist views had it not been for the exposure and support given them by Breitbart, which was run by Bannon who is now Trump's campaign chief.

I just did. Along with being anti-neo con, the Alt-Right believes that equality is bullshit. That there is a need for hierarchy. That the preservation of the white culture (whatever that is) must be preserved and upheld as supreme. That's a line David Duke would applaud.

I just did. Along with being anti-neo con, the Alt-Right believes that equality is bullshit. That there is a need for hierarchy. That the preservation of the white culture (whatever that is) must be preserved and upheld as supreme. That's a line David Duke would applaud.
I presume you haven't actually watched any one hour Trump interviews or speeches.
Of course you haven't.

I presume you haven't actually watched any one hour Trump interviews or speeches.
Of course you haven't.
Do you think Trump would say he embraces the warped ideology of the Alt-Right? If that would be problematic, why did he hire Bannon?

Of course you haven't.
Do you think Trump would say he embraces the warped ideology of the Alt-Right? If that would be problematic, why did he hire Bannon?
For the same reason Hillary is surrounded by bigots and Jew haters.
These people are professionals at achieving certain results regardless of their personal inclinations.

It all come down this way, Hillary represents and is totally bought off by the status quo ,1%ers and Trump is all in on the middle-class and jobs.

Democrats are perfectly willing to screw over the working class or they're just too plain stupid to understand what the hell's going or they could simply careless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back