Hillary Pretty Much Admits To Being a Liar

In a CBS interview Hillary says that she always "tried" to tell the truth to the American people, thereby leaving open the possibility that she knowingly lies to the American people. This is done in the context of her interview in which the interviewer presses her on whether she always tells the truth. She cannot say she does, just that she "tries" to.

Hillary Clinton: "I've always tried" to tell the truth

Could Hillary have fucked up worse than this? She is basically saying, "yeah, I may have lied to voters, but it's ok because I always try to be honest".
...and she's a loopy kunt

In a CBS interview Hillary says that she always "tried" to tell the truth to the American people, thereby leaving open the possibility that she knowingly lies to the American people. This is done in the context of her interview in which the interviewer presses her on whether she always tells the truth. She cannot say she does, just that she "tries" to.

Could Hillary have fucked up worse than this? She is basically saying, "yeah, I may have lied to voters, but it's ok because I always try to be honest".
...and she's a loopy kunt

I remember the day I invested $1,000 of someone else's money and made $100,000 in cattle futures...oh wait, that was Hillary

I remember the day I said that I couldn't find the travel gate documents and then found them on my desk.....oh wait, that was Hillary

I remember the day I said that I left the White House flat broke and then, the next year my "foundation" was worth 150 million...Oh wait.....

Oh, and I remember the day that I told the family members of the dead at Benghazi that it was because of a video....Oh wait, that was the lying bitch.

Well if you're getting misinformation from others--and relating that information to the public, then find out later that what you were told was wrong--do you consider that a lie? I don't.

That would reflect on a statement--"that I have always tried to tell the American public the truth"

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

Told you it would not matter one tiny bit. Not that any of us that know better did not know it would not make a difference. It is funny watching MSNBC celebrate Billarys victory.

Aren't they pathetic?

Well if you're getting misinformation from others--and relating that information to the public, then find out later that what you were told was wrong--do you consider that a lie? I don't.

That would reflect on a statement--"that I have always tried to tell the American public the truth"

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg
This one still thinks she never lies and two fucking moronic left wing ass wipes agreed with the stooge.

Lol......

in regards to my post about using Hillary in a new "This Is Your Brain On Drugs" ad,,they should use the footage of her coughing and barking like a dog.

so much rightwingnut desperation.

no one who thinks trump or cruz is anywhere near president material has any business judging anyone else's sanity.

btw, do you feel better about yourself making up lies about people who aren't on drugs being on drugs.

pathetic loon.
Hillary is a failure that would be a bag lady if it wasn't for Bill. A useless piece of shit. I will be loving it in November, when she fails for her last time.

Forum List

Back