US would allow aaple

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
keep software to help fbi hack iphone to retain possession and later destroy software they were ordered to design

One thing is for sure, the federal government is always in the wrong...

what eds

--LOL
jon that aapl can retain possession of any software they use in helping the fbi and can destroy it afterwards

there are two issues eds

1- privacy of others once such a software is out it can not be pulled back

2- the government forcing a private company into involuntary servitude
the article I read in AAPL news on my Iphone says it can be localized to that 1 phone and then software can be destroyed

what eds

--LOL
jon that aapl can retain possession of any software they use in helping the fbi and can destroy it afterwards

there are two issues eds

the article I read in AAPL news on my Iphone says it can be localized to that 1 phone and then software can be destroyed

once it is out there it is out there

what i am surprised is that the government does not have their own lab

to create this software instead of forcing a private company to develop it for them

If that were true, then, yes, open the phone then destroy the code.

The genie is already out of the bottle on this one. Once Apple acknowledged that it was possible, they lost. Presumably it would involve an update to the OS which changes the login attempt failure protocol. Whatever the back door is, the people who work for Apple know how to build it. Coercion can work at many levels.

what eds

--LOL

there are two issues eds

once it is out there it is out there

what i am surprised is that the government does not have their own lab

to create this software instead of forcing a private company to develop it for them

Apple should know their own equipment and how to access it than anyone else.

This is the problem the second anyone gives into the government they are fucked, if Apple gives in I am returning my iPad pro...

apparently RW's are selective about their fear of terrorists being able to kill them.

there are two issues eds

Given all the infrastructure support that the government gives to Apple, this is the least they can do. Apple is happy to have government interference when it comes to maintaining the internet or enforcing their patents.

I doubt there is anything useful on this guy's work phone, but it would be nice to be sure.

there are two issues eds

Given all the infrastructure support that the government gives to Apple, this is the least they can do. Apple is happy to have government interference when it comes to maintaining the internet or enforcing their patents.

I doubt there is anything useful on this guy's work phone, but it would be nice to be sure.
No reason for it. Dumbass
Trust in the federal government is always a mistake

keep software to help fbi hack iphone to retain possession and later destroy software they were ordered to design
This police state has gotten totally out of hand...wish people would wake up this shit because it's only going to get worse unless we start pushing back.

Back