Hillary Pretty Much Admits To Being a Liar

You don't have to twist her shit. You really don't. You can nail her on her policies.

Unless, of course, you agree with those policies and simply want to distract others from that.

You are so right, she twists her shit better than anyone else.

your response had zero to do with what she said.

so we'll assume that you can't challenge her on policy and all the wacks have is the constant whine.

in regards to my post about using Hillary in a new "This Is Your Brain On Drugs" ad,,they should use the footage of her coughing and barking like a dog.

so much rightwingnut desperation.

no one who thinks trump or cruz is anywhere near president material has any business judging anyone else's sanity.

btw, do you feel better about yourself making up lies about people who aren't on drugs being on drugs.

pathetic loon.

In a CBS interview Hillary says that she always "tried" to tell the truth to the American people, thereby leaving open the possibility that she knowingly lies to the American people. This is done in the context of her interview in which the interviewer presses her on whether she always tells the truth. She cannot say she does, just that she "tries" to.

Hillary Clinton: "I've always tried" to tell the truth

Could Hillary have fucked up worse than this? She is basically saying, "yeah, I may have lied to voters, but it's ok because I always try to be honest".

Why shouldn't she admit it? Being a liar is respected and admired in a democrat. It's a pre-requisite for office to them.

I'd easily say that we really don't have too many candidates, who haven't been lying their ass off.
The following are the score cards of truth for the candidates in the debates candidates have been via Polifact. Their total lies consist of Mostly False, False and Pants on Fire or POF. So, I totaled the totals of Mostly False, False and POF (which is specifically noted). And how many questions there score is based on and percentage of false responses.

Republicans
Trump 72 (18 POF) 94-77%
Cruz 59 (6POF) 87-68%
Rubio 57 (POF 4) 135-42%Rubio
Carson 23 (POF 4) 27-89%
Bush 24 (POD 2) 79-30%
Kasich 18 (3) 56-32%
PolitiFact | Fact-checking the 2016 GOP presidential candidates

Democrats
Clinton 45 (POF 2) 188-38%
Sanders 20 (POF 0) 64-31%
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hecking-2016-democratic-presidential-candida/

So based on these numbers, the most honest candidates in the debates have been Bush (30%), Sanders (31% and no POFs), and Kasich (32%).
The most dishonest, Carson (89%), Trump (77%), and Rubio (42%).

Food for thought.

You don't have to twist her shit. You really don't. You can nail her on her policies.

Unless, of course, you agree with those policies and simply want to distract others from that.

So, you agree with her policies then?

one has nothing to do with the other. Not sure sure how you get that if you think someone is a liar that you agree with their policies.

In a CBS interview Hillary says that she always "tried" to tell the truth to the American people, thereby leaving open the possibility that she knowingly lies to the American people. This is done in the context of her interview in which the interviewer presses her on whether she always tells the truth. She cannot say she does, just that she "tries" to.

Could Hillary have fucked up worse than this? She is basically saying, "yeah, I may have lied to voters, but it's ok because I always try to be honest".

she pretty much didn't. :cuckoo:

anad at least she tries to always tell the truth. you don't.

if i were you, i'd worry about your own truthfulness first.
Sadly, that means nothing coming from you.

one has nothing to do with the other. Not sure sure how you get that if you think someone is a liar that you agree with their policies.

What'd I say?

What'd I say?

It doesn't matter what you say, one has nothing to do with the other. If you can't back up what you say with logic, then you have nothing.

Has there ever been a politician that DIDN'T lie? That bitch is just better than most. Hell, any person that could embrace the families of those fallen in Benghazi and lie to their faces about the circumstances of their murders should be in the next installment of the "Godfather".

That bitch is truly evil in the flesh.

OP- Just shows how well the 25 years of BS Pub propaganda has worked on the ignorant...She also said she hasn't lied. Bring on that definition of "under fire and rushing" AGAIN. lol

Has there ever been a politician that DIDN'T lie? That bitch is just better than most. Hell, any person that could embrace the families of those fallen in Benghazi and lie to their faces about the circumstances of their murders should be in the next installment of the "Godfather".

Sure, hater dupe. Keep going along with the big Pub lie: "We KNOW the video had nothing to do with the attack". Obviously Rush Sean etc alone have interviewed the attackers and Bengazi alone among many attacks/protests at the time blah blah blah. Hater dupes.

Politifacts Pub lies are factual, pertinent lies to deceive. Dem ones are debatable to say the least...

Sure, hater dupe. Keep going along with the big Pub lie: "We KNOW the video had nothing to do with the attack". Obviously Rush Sean etc alone have interviewed the attackers and Bengazi alone among many attacks/protests at the time blah blah blah. Hater dupes.

Politifacts Pub lies are factual, pertinent lies to deceive. Dem ones are debatable to say the least...

If it's all right with you (and even if it isn't), I'll take the word directly from the family members mouths over that evil son-of-a-bitch any day of the week and 6 times on Sunday.

Face it. You are on the wrong side AGAIN. Nothing out of the ordinary for you though....

If it's all right with you (and even if it isn't), I'll take the word directly from the family members mouths over that evil son-of-a-bitch any day of the week and 6 times on Sunday.

Face it. You are on the wrong side AGAIN. Nothing out of the ordinary for you though....
Wrong AGAIN. If you believe BS Pub propaganda, you believe she was lying. End of story.

What'd I say?

It doesn't matter what you say, one has nothing to do with the other. If you can't back up what you say with logic, then you have nothing.

I did. The only thing that you have is bullshit.

I'm not going to sit here and defend an individual that I do not like because you have nothing. :beer:

What'd I say?

I'm not going to sit here and defend an individual that I do not like because you have nothing. :beer:

No you didn't. You dictated to the op your conditions, it was stupid. I don't care if you defend her or not. She is a liar, she can't tell the truth, I disagree with her on many issues and when she gets into office you will go back on her promises. No big mystery.

Wrong AGAIN. If you believe BS Pub propaganda, you believe she was lying. End of story.

Lol! Propaganda? Lots of fact to support the lies, even CBS documented one of her lies. Hater dupe!

What'd I say?

No you didn't. You dictated to the op your conditions, it was stupid. I don't care if you defend her or not. She is a liar, she can't tell the truth, I disagree with her on many issues and when she gets into office you will go back on her promises. No big mystery.

She does tell the truth. She has carried on Republican policies. She isn't lying. You can nail her on the policies. It isn't necessary to drum shit up. Unless, we are going to sit here and pretend those policies are somehow different. They aren't. No big mystery.

You are either against those policies or you are against those policies when your team is up. Which is it?

I documented all presidential debate lies in my earlier post.
It seems that the right isn't intellectually honest to acknowledge the unbelievable amount of falsehoods their candidates are feeding them. No, they just keep on sucking up their candidate's lies and then pointing fingers at the otherside.
HYPOCRISY ALERT!

Forum List

Back