Mississippi religious rights bill passed

Kim Davis failed in her state, and the wannabee Kims will fail in Mississippi as well.

Wow! What a big win! Gay marriage is still legal.
And? They weren't trying to make it illegal but since these faggots have taken it BEYOND "marriage" and are attacking bakers,florists,justice of the peace's,t shirt makers etc these laws are necessary.

Desperation by the bigots. Rather comical in a way.
Yeah the bigots are the ones that can't allow someone to have a religious objection to performing a faggot "marriage" and sue them instead..that makes the faggots the bigots course I HIGHLY doubt you know what the definition of a bigot is because its exactly what the fags are. Intolerant of christians beliefs.

And? They weren't trying to make it illegal but since these faggots have taken it BEYOND "marriage" and are attacking bakers,florists,justice of the peace's,t shirt makers etc these laws are necessary.

Mississippi's public accommodation laws doesn't cover faggots. Swing and a miss, crybaby.

Mississippi's public accommodation laws doesn't cover faggots. Swing and a miss, crybaby.
Doesn't mean the fags won't try and sue because it doesn't cover them numb nuts...MAYBE that's why the bill only covers state workers and not private workers.

All the bill really does is guarantee the state will have to spend millions of dollars that it can't afford to defend a hateful bill. It does nothing to stop gay marriage. I thought republicans said they were against wasting money.

All the bill really does is guarantee the state will have to spend millions of dollars that it can't afford to defend a hateful bill. It does nothing to stop gay marriage. I thought republicans said they were against wasting money.
What is it with you morons and thinking religious freedom= banning fag "marriage"? Jeez such an obsession.

Its also OK to protect people's RELIGIOUS RIGHTS guaranteed under the 1st amendment

Not serving gays is the most un-Christian thing you can do. Jesus was very clear about including the "undesireables" in his ministry - the sinners, the lepers and the harlots. He turned NO ONE away.

To claim you serve Jesus by refusing service is the antithesis of Christianity.

What is it with you morons and thinking religious freedom= banning fag "marriage"? Jeez such an obsession.

That's what it all comes down to. You finally realized you couldn't stop it, so you're pouting and nit picking like a big old baby.

Its also OK to protect people's RELIGIOUS RIGHTS guaranteed under the 1st amendment

Not serving gays is the most un-Christian thing you can do. Jesus was very clear about including the "undesireables" in his ministry - the sinners, the lepers and the harlots. He turned NO ONE away.

To claim you serve Jesus by refusing service is the antithesis of Christianity.
I am not a christian....I just hate faggots :)

as long as they're not Muslims ... right ?
First amendment is supposed to protect ALL religion OR lack thereof IMO.

Forum List

Back