Hillary Pretty Much Admits To Being a Liar

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
In a CBS interview Hillary says that she always "tried" to tell the truth to the American people, thereby leaving open the possibility that she knowingly lies to the American people. This is done in the context of her interview in which the interviewer presses her on whether she always tells the truth. She cannot say she does, just that she "tries" to.

Hillary Clinton: "I've always tried" to tell the truth

Could Hillary have fucked up worse than this? She is basically saying, "yeah, I may have lied to voters, but it's ok because I always try to be honest".

You don't have to twist her shit. You really don't. You can nail her on her policies.

Unless, of course, you agree with those policies and simply want to distract others from that.

In my opinion, most times Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is not lying. She just can't recall. You know like she claimed over and over during Congressional hearings. Either that or reality left her long ago.

She could eat a bloody tampon on live TV while killing a baby with a knife and her followers will chant WOMEN POWER!!!

Will not matter one tiny bit.

Who among you has never lied?
Who among us tell ONLY LIES?

Besides you are one of the ones that claimed she has never lied. Now That it is a foregone conclusion that that is all she does, you retort with the old....."duuuuuuuhhhhh, uhhhhhh, everyone lies from time to time.......uhhhhhh, huh......huuuuuuuuh"

Loser.

Very much like when we report some terror attack committed by a stink BROWN muslim, you respond with the predictable. ......"uhhhhhh, white Christians in the middle ages.....errrrr derrrrrrp derp"

Besides you are one of the ones that claimed she has never lied. Now That it is a foregone conclusion that that is all she does, you retort with old....."duuuuuuuhhhhh, uhhhhhh, everyone lies from time to time.......uhhhhhh, huh......huuuuuuuuh"

Loser.

If you're supporting a candidate who never lies, tell us who that is.

We lie all the time, "honey does this dress make by butt look big." What guy doesn't lie?

But few, very few lie like Mrs. Bosnia Clinton:

Even CBS exposes Clinton BS.

Last edited:

Besides you are one of the ones that claimed she has never lied. Now That it is a foregone conclusion that that is all she does, you retort with the old....."duuuuuuuhhhhh, uhhhhhh, everyone lies from time to time.......uhhhhhh, huh......huuuuuuuuh"

Loser.

Very much like when we report some terror attack committed by a stink BROWN muslim, you respond with the predictable. ......"uhhhhhh, white Christians in the middle ages.....errrrr derrrrrrp derp"

Hillary Clinton tells only lies. You're an idiot.

All True statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

In my opinion, most times Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is not lying. She just can't recall. You know like she claimed over and over during Congressional hearings. Either that or reality left her long ago.
well being 40% of her brain is in the same condition of a well done/scrambled egg, she probably never has no idea that the "EggBrain Ailment" causes people to lie all the time.

well being 40% of her brain is in the same condition of a well done/scrambled egg, she probably never has no idea that the "EggBrain Ailment" causes people to lie all the time.

I am thinking it is even worse then that. It is not that she is technically lying, she just doesn't know what is the truth but feels she has to say something. Her defense of her BS Bosnia story, sleep depredation. How is she going to react when the call comes at 3 AM.

I am pleading with the democrats, don't make me vote Republican just because you could not nominate anyone other then Mrs. Clinton. PLEASE

I am thinking it is even worse then that. It is not that she is technically lying, she just doesn't know what is the truth but feels she has to say something. Her defense of her BS Bosnia story, sleep depredation. How is she going to react when the call comes at 3 AM.

I am pleading with the democrats, don't make me vote Republican just because you could not nominate anyone other then Mrs. Clinton. PLEASE
maybe it was the sniper bullet that went thru her ass that is causing her to lie 12 times a day.

Loser.

Hillary Clinton tells only lies. You're an idiot.

All True statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact
You really are funny.

You don't have to twist her shit. You really don't. You can nail her on her policies.

Unless, of course, you agree with those policies and simply want to distract others from that.

You are so right, she twists her shit better than anyone else.

In a CBS interview Hillary says that she always "tried" to tell the truth to the American people, thereby leaving open the possibility that she knowingly lies to the American people. This is done in the context of her interview in which the interviewer presses her on whether she always tells the truth. She cannot say she does, just that she "tries" to.

Hillary Clinton: "I've always tried" to tell the truth

Could Hillary have fucked up worse than this? She is basically saying, "yeah, I may have lied to voters, but it's ok because I always try to be honest".

she pretty much didn't. :cuckoo:

anad at least she tries to always tell the truth. you don't.

if i were you, i'd worry about your own truthfulness first.

in regards to my post about using Hillary in a new "This Is Your Brain On Drugs" ad,,they should use the footage of her coughing and barking like a dog.

Forum List

Back