Hillary: I haven’t driven a car in 18 years

I bet the secret service could tell tales about how hildabeast is a total fucking bitch, like they say about Moochelle.

Has Laura Bush ever driven since she had her accident?

Nonsense.

She walks everywhere to demonstrate her dedication to the prevention of Global Warming.

Flies by flapping her arms, too. That's also to save the planet and explains why all that extra skin that flops around when not in full flight.

and it shows. By her increasing BMI :D

========

maybe she always hated driving. It happens. I know some people who can not stand driving.

How many First Ladies or former First Ladies drive themselves?

It is not being elitist, it is being sensible. Security is always a concern and she still has Secret Service protection

Yeah right. For 18 years? Get real.

It is just as relevant as George H. W. Bush being amazed by the bar code reading cash registers. Bush 41 was said to be out of touch.

Why, exactly, is this an issue?

if she is getting chauffeured around it goes the democrat message that the gop is a party of old rich white guys and that the gop is out of touch with america. now if hasn't driven because bill drives and she doesn't like to, then different story. but to claim the gop is out of touch and to live like that smacks of hypocrisy.

"The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996," Clinton said Monday in remarks to the National Automobile Dealers Association in New Orleans. "I remember it very well. Unfortunately, so does the Secret Service, which is why I haven't driven since then."

Hillary Clinton hasn't driven a car since 1996

Using the Secret Service as an excuse is far-fetched. If we look at past Presidents, like G.W.Bush, he was driving pickup trucks on his ranch while he was President. Did he not have secret service? How can you not drive for 18 years?

Did she run over a SS guy?

I'd got bonkers if I couldn't drive myself. I way prefer to be the driver than the drivee.

It is not being elitist, it is being sensible. Security is always a concern and she still has Secret Service protection

It is just as relevant as George H. W. Bush being amazed by the bar code reading cash registers. Bush 41 was said to be out of touch.

They are all out of touch.

Who cares who doesn't drive. I'd be more interested in knowing how many of our "leaders" could tell you the price of a gallon of milk in their "home towns"

Why would she drive herself?

I have never seen a First Lady or former First Lady behind the wheel

I'm sure you can find me numerous pictures.
How about a former President driving himself?

The QUEEN drove herself at times until she got too old. She's real royalty, not the pseudo royalty, queen Clinton thinks she is. And no, I don't feel compelled to search out photo's of former First Ladies driving themselves around

Why would she drive herself?

I have never seen a First Lady or former First Lady behind the wheel

I'm sure you can find me numerous pictures.
How about a former President driving himself?

The QUEEN drove herself at times until she got too old. She's real royalty, not the pseudo royalty, queen Clinton thinks she is. And no, I don't feel compelled to search out photo's of former First Ladies driving themselves around

The Queen has a 50,000 acre estate to drive around
Hillary Clinton lives in Manhattan

Why doesn't the Queen drive around London? She is the Queen after all

Last edited:
George still drives.

628x471.jpg

Of course former Presidents and First Ladies don't drive themselves. They are still protected by the Secret Service at all times. Imagine the security nightmare, having the Secret Service in the back seat, and the one who is supposed to be protected in the front. Also, I imagine Secret Service drivers are trained in evasive driving maneuvers. Even if she was part of a motorcade, how would she be able to keep up with the men protecting her? This is a stupid non-issue.

lots of people don't drive. My daughter lives in NYC and takes the subway everywhere she goes. That said I don't know if I'd vote for one of the people responsible for Banghazi. If she ignored them what makes me think she won't ignore me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back