Hillary: I haven’t driven a car in 18 years

George still drives.

628x471.jpg

Ranch?

Where is his seat belt?

Still driving isn't it? His ranch is 1,583 acres and he drives it.

Aren't seat belts only required if you're on a public road? I hate seat belts, they're quite confining.

How do you know he doesn't drive himself to places?
He doesn't own it since he left the White House. It was a publicity ranch anyway. It was bought for his campaign and quickly sold. He lives in a ritzy Dallas suburb.

good grief, and they want this woman to be President...and they bring up Palin and what magazines she supposedly didn't read for why she wouldn't of made a good President...
links and video at site

SNIP:

posted at 2:41 pm on January 27, 2014 by Allahpundit

Less unusual than you think, depending upon where you’re from. My uncle, a lifelong New Yorker, has driven twice in his life, I believe. But Hillary’s not a lifelong New Yorker, and Hillary ain’t taking the bus in lieu of taking the wheel.

It’s odd that a would-be president would mention her nearly 20-year run of being chauffeured around wherever she goes, especially in scripted remarks, but maybe this is what happens when a national candidate starts to think of him- or herself as a sure thing. Why not hand the GOP an easy “supermarket scanner” moment to show she’s out of touch? What are they going to do with it? The scanner thing stuck against Bush 41 (unfairly, as it was based on bad reporting) because it fit the media narrative of an older country-club patrician president not understanding America’s problems the way a younger man from Arkansas who didn’t come from money could.

all of it here
Hillary: I haven?t driven a car in 18 years « Hot Air

LOL Pretty funny this is the type of ammunition you have against her. I haven't driven a car for 10.5 years. It isn't abnormal; it depends on the constraints of your lifestyle. For the past 20 years, she has been a first lady of a state, the first lady of the nation, a state senator, a New Yorker, Secretary of State, etc. It is perfectly reasonable that she hasn't been driving herself around.

Hillary Clinton hasn't driven a car since 1996

Using the Secret Service as an excuse is far-fetched. If we look at past Presidents, like G.W.Bush, he was driving pickup trucks on his ranch while he was President. Did he not have secret service? How can you not drive for 18 years?

it is hard to understand...unless you have servants.
Not having the need to drive in 18 years, also means you have virtually everything taken care of for you. No trips to the grocery store, don't drive yourself to the doctor, movies, dinner out - etc. etc. etc.
I realize that her driving needs were taken care of. However, many who live a lavish lifestyle still maintain their driving skills. It's only normal to want to retain a driver's license, and ability to drive regardless how lavish the lifestyle may be.

I don't have a car. I let my license lapse. I don't live a lavish lifestyle, It depends on what is needed in your life. She needed to have drivers because of the positions she held as first lady, senator, secretary of state, as well as being a New Yorker for some time. She may have had a house outside the city, but she spent a lot of time in the city. I see this as a truly non-issue.

it is hard to understand...unless you have servants.
Not having the need to drive in 18 years, also means you have virtually everything taken care of for you. No trips to the grocery store, don't drive yourself to the doctor, movies, dinner out - etc. etc. etc.
I realize that her driving needs were taken care of. However, many who live a lavish lifestyle still maintain their driving skills. It's only normal to want to retain a driver's license, and ability to drive regardless how lavish the lifestyle may be.

I don't have a car. I let my license lapse. I don't live a lavish lifestyle, It depends on what is needed in your life. She needed to have drivers because of the positions she held as first lady, senator, secretary of state, as well as being a New Yorker for some time. She may have had a house outside the city, but she spent a lot of time in the city. I see this as a truly non-issue.
I've been to New York city, and I agree that a car would not be very practical there. As a high level public figure though, she needs to worry about image. Unfortunately for many of us that do drive, this further isolates her from the people she is supposed to serve and represent. Many will no doubt link her not driving with her high class way of life.

good grief, and they want this woman to be President...and they bring up Palin and what magazines she supposedly didn't read for why she wouldn't of made a good President...
links and video at site

SNIP:

Less unusual than you think, depending upon where you’re from. My uncle, a lifelong New Yorker, has driven twice in his life, I believe. But Hillary’s not a lifelong New Yorker, and Hillary ain’t taking the bus in lieu of taking the wheel.

It’s odd that a would-be president would mention her nearly 20-year run of being chauffeured around wherever she goes, especially in scripted remarks, but maybe this is what happens when a national candidate starts to think of him- or herself as a sure thing. Why not hand the GOP an easy “supermarket scanner” moment to show she’s out of touch? What are they going to do with it? The scanner thing stuck against Bush 41 (unfairly, as it was based on bad reporting) because it fit the media narrative of an older country-club patrician president not understanding America’s problems the way a younger man from Arkansas who didn’t come from money could.

all of it here

LOL Pretty funny this is the type of ammunition you have against her. I haven't driven a car for 10.5 years. It isn't abnormal; it depends on the constraints of your lifestyle. For the past 20 years, she has been a first lady of a state, the first lady of the nation, a state senator, a New Yorker, Secretary of State, etc. It is perfectly reasonable that she hasn't been driving herself around.

really none of that mattered to you loyal liberals who passed her over to put in some man nobody had ever heard of for President..
and being appointed to position of SOS doesn't mean she was qualified for it as we all found out...You didn't seem to have a problem when people went after Palin for what magazines she didn't read while running for Vice President of our country...no surprise for a partisan hack

Last edited:
links and video at site

SNIP:

all of it here

really none of that mattered to you loyal liberals who passed her over to put in some man nobody had ever heard of for President..
and being appointed to position of SOS doesn't mean she was qualified for it as we all found out...You didn't seem to have a problem when people went after Palin for what magazines she didn't read while running for Vice President of our country...no surprise for a partisan hack

It wasn't that Palin didn't read magazines.....she reads ALL of them

If Biden is qualified to be VP with all the crazy things he has said, then so is Palin.

HC not driving should be a nonissue. However, the voters get to decide what is an issue and what is not.

If Biden is qualified to be VP with all the crazy things he has said, then so is Palin.

Voters didn't think so

Hillary Clinton had one shot at becoming the US President. And that is no longer available to her. It was stolen from her by questionable actions in the DNC meant to sabotage the dems in 2008. It backfired of course, twice now. But that doesn't erase the damage done to Hillary's hopes for the Oval Office.

They are gone.

1. She's a woman. That's a hurdle in the best of times. We've got multiple crises on our hands and people always prefer a man in those times.

2. She's old. No matter how much botox and plastic surgery, we know how old she is and an old woman [yes, who can't or won't even drive a car herself] is not the picture of strength. By 2016 she will be EVEN OLDER. Voters then will have to project how an old woman will stand up to the four or even eight years of the psychological battering ram that is the US Presidency and how it accelerates aging in people. And if she wont' take the brunt and will have a handler like most of her Sec of State career, who will that handler be? Who are we actually voting into office if we vote for Hillary?

3. The GOP is smarter and wiser now. They will run a more middle candidate like Christie, a man, younger, more bold and aggressive than Hillary.

4. People are sick of the gay agenda and Hillary means 4 more years of this nonsense because the dems, like idiots, can't seem to crunch the numbers on Duck Dynasty and Chic Fil A. There's too much at stake to trust a democratic POTUS as gays keep forcing their queer agenda closer and closer to children [see my signature]

5. Hillary's failed attempt at getting universal healthcare will seem like a bruising echo of what has just happened to BO. People aren't going to vote for weakness and failure and gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff getting in the way of real and pressing issues of the day.

Hillary Clinton had one shot at becoming the US President. And that is no longer available to her. It was stolen from her by questionable actions in the DNC meant to sabotage the dems in 2008. It backfired of course, twice now. But that doesn't erase the damage done to Hillary's hopes for the Oval Office.

They are gone.

1. She's a woman. That's a hurdle in the best of times. We've got multiple crises on our hands and people always prefer a man in those times.

2. She's old. No matter how much botox and plastic surgery, we know how old she is and an old woman [yes, who can't or won't even drive a car herself] is not the picture of strength. By 2016 she will be EVEN OLDER. Voters then will have to project how an old woman will stand up to the four or even eight years of the psychological battering ram that is the US Presidency and how it accelerates aging in people. And if she wont' take the brunt and will have a handler like most of her Sec of State career, who will that handler be? Who are we actually voting into office if we vote for Hillary?

3. The GOP is smarter and wiser now. They will run a more middle candidate like Christie, a man, younger, more bold and aggressive than Hillary.

4. People are sick of the gay agenda and Hillary means 4 more years of this nonsense because the dems, like idiots, can't seem to crunch the numbers on Duck Dynasty and Chic Fil A. There's too much at stake to trust a democratic POTUS as gays keep forcing their queer agenda closer and closer to children [see my signature]

5. Hillary's failed attempt at getting universal healthcare will seem like a bruising echo of what has just happened to BO. People aren't going to vote for weakness and failure and gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff getting in the way of real and pressing issues of the day.

Your theory is gay

links and video at site

SNIP:

all of it here

I believe that's a wise Choice on Mrs. Clintons Part - given the fact that she's a hopeless alcoholic .

hillary_alcoholic.JPG

Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former First Lady, Former Senator, Former Secretary of State and Formerly Sober [at some point in her life I'm sure.] appears to have a severe drinking problem. Even her coveted status as a sacred cow of the liberal media and Feminist agenda can no longer hide the fact - she's a lush !

Hillary Clinton an Alcoholic

They are gone.

Your theory is gay
She younger than Reagan when he took office and I doubt being a woman will be any more of a hindrance to her than race was for Obama.

Forum List

Back