Hillary: I haven’t driven a car in 18 years

Hillary Clinton had one shot at becoming the US President. And that is no longer available to her. It was stolen from her by questionable actions in the DNC meant to sabotage the dems in 2008. It backfired of course, twice now. But that doesn't erase the damage done to Hillary's hopes for the Oval Office.

They are gone.

1. She's a woman. That's a hurdle in the best of times. We've got multiple crises on our hands and people always prefer a man in those times.

2. She's old. No matter how much botox and plastic surgery, we know how old she is and an old woman [yes, who can't or won't even drive a car herself] is not the picture of strength. By 2016 she will be EVEN OLDER. Voters then will have to project how an old woman will stand up to the four or even eight years of the psychological battering ram that is the US Presidency and how it accelerates aging in people. And if she wont' take the brunt and will have a handler like most of her Sec of State career, who will that handler be? Who are we actually voting into office if we vote for Hillary?

3. The GOP is smarter and wiser now. They will run a more middle candidate like Christie, a man, younger, more bold and aggressive than Hillary.

4. People are sick of the gay agenda and Hillary means 4 more years of this nonsense because the dems, like idiots, can't seem to crunch the numbers on Duck Dynasty and Chic Fil A. There's too much at stake to trust a democratic POTUS as gays keep forcing their queer agenda closer and closer to children [see my signature]

5. Hillary's failed attempt at getting universal healthcare will seem like a bruising echo of what has just happened to BO. People aren't going to vote for weakness and failure and gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay stuff getting in the way of real and pressing issues of the day.

Your theory is gay
She younger than Reagan when he took office and I doubt being a woman will be any more of a hindrance to her than race was for Obama.

I think the fact that she is a woman will be a benefit to her campaign. I am not a Hillary fan, but I think it is high time we consider a woman for the job. I also suspect that Republicans will nominate another liberal like John McCain or Mitt Romney and leave conservatives scratching their heads exclaiming WTF!!! and moderates will vote for her because she is a woman and the lesser of two evils.

One thing is for certain, we will get evil in the Oval Office in 2017 regardless of who wins.

Bragging about not having driven for 18 years suggests Shrillary is going to run for President. President of Saudi Arabia. As a former Secretary of State (albeit under Obama where experience and/or expertise are scorned) she should know that Saudi don't got no president.

good grief, and they want this woman to be President...and they bring up Palin and what magazines she supposedly didn't read for why she wouldn't of made a good President...
links and video at site

SNIP:

posted at 2:41 pm on January 27, 2014 by Allahpundit

Less unusual than you think, depending upon where you’re from. My uncle, a lifelong New Yorker, has driven twice in his life, I believe. But Hillary’s not a lifelong New Yorker, and Hillary ain’t taking the bus in lieu of taking the wheel.

It’s odd that a would-be president would mention her nearly 20-year run of being chauffeured around wherever she goes, especially in scripted remarks, but maybe this is what happens when a national candidate starts to think of him- or herself as a sure thing. Why not hand the GOP an easy “supermarket scanner” moment to show she’s out of touch? What are they going to do with it? The scanner thing stuck against Bush 41 (unfairly, as it was based on bad reporting) because it fit the media narrative of an older country-club patrician president not understanding America’s problems the way a younger man from Arkansas who didn’t come from money could.

all of it here
Hillary: I haven?t driven a car in 18 years « Hot Air

limousine liberal =do as i say not as i do

Your theory is gay
She younger than Reagan when he took office and I doubt being a woman will be any more of a hindrance to her than race was for Obama.

I think the fact that she is a woman will be a benefit to her campaign. I am not a Hillary fan, but I think it is high time we consider a woman for the job. I also suspect that Republicans will nominate another liberal like John McCain or Mitt Romney and leave conservatives scratching their heads exclaiming WTF!!! and moderates will vote for her because she is a woman and the lesser of two evils.

One thing is for certain, we will get evil in the Oval Office in 2017 regardless of who wins.
Presidential candidates try to convince voters that they share the same experiences as their constituents. Declaring you haven't driven in 18 years is not part of the game plan and is nothing to brag about.

Still looking for anyone to show me a First Lady who still drives herself

This is somewhat off topic but last night I watched "The Queen" about Queen Elizabeth in the weeks following the death of Princess Diana. It struck me as very odd seeing her driving around the estate. I have no idea how accurate the story was but it just seemed odd seeing her driving and out alone to boot.

Please forgive the interruption.

Oh yes! she absolutely drives ...she loves to take a spin around town ;)

Here is the proof! she may be even wearing a hoodie in one photo, she keeps up with the times :D:tongue: LOL

<<<<HOODIE!!!!:tongue:

The Queen drives on her estate, not around London.

Hillary : I haven&#8217;t driven a car in 18 years

a non-issue for me...

as well as the fact that she likes to munch the carpets of young ladies in her office...

none of that bothers me...

her politics, on the other hand, does bother me greatly...

Last edited:
I don't understand why people here are surprised that Hillary hasn't driven a car for the last two decades.

Hillary is just your typical "limousine liberal" who demands to be chauffeured around town in luxury by the common people. ... :cool:

This is somewhat off topic but last night I watched "The Queen" about Queen Elizabeth in the weeks following the death of Princess Diana. It struck me as very odd seeing her driving around the estate. I have no idea how accurate the story was but it just seemed odd seeing her driving and out alone to boot.

Please forgive the interruption.

Oh yes! she absolutely drives ...she loves to take a spin around town ;)

Here is the proof! she may be even wearing a hoodie in one photo, she keeps up with the times :D:tongue: LOL

<<<<HOODIE!!!!:tongue:

The Queen drives on her estate, not around London.

Who gives a fig where she drives to....point is ...that she drives!
Stop being peevish.

good grief, and they want this woman to be President...and they bring up Palin and what magazines she supposedly didn't read for why she wouldn't of made a good President...
links and video at site

SNIP:

posted at 2:41 pm on January 27, 2014 by Allahpundit

Less unusual than you think, depending upon where you’re from. My uncle, a lifelong New Yorker, has driven twice in his life, I believe. But Hillary’s not a lifelong New Yorker, and Hillary ain’t taking the bus in lieu of taking the wheel.

It’s odd that a would-be president would mention her nearly 20-year run of being chauffeured around wherever she goes, especially in scripted remarks, but maybe this is what happens when a national candidate starts to think of him- or herself as a sure thing. Why not hand the GOP an easy “supermarket scanner” moment to show she’s out of touch? What are they going to do with it? The scanner thing stuck against Bush 41 (unfairly, as it was based on bad reporting) because it fit the media narrative of an older country-club patrician president not understanding America’s problems the way a younger man from Arkansas who didn’t come from money could.

all of it here
Hillary: I haven?t driven a car in 18 years « Hot Air

limousine liberal =do as i say not as i do

yep, so why do they give a shit about wanting to raise YOUR gas taxes, etc
I'm just amazed how blatant and in our face they are about it anymore

It might be a good thing that Shrillary not drive.

After all, here memory is shot. She can't remember a thing about Benghazi except that it doesn't make any difference to her.

Imagine her barreling along a freeway having forgotten what the speed limit is, where she should turn off and where in Hell (we wish) she was going!

Forum List

Back