Hillary: I haven’t driven a car in 18 years

Nonsense.

She walks everywhere to demonstrate her dedication to the prevention of Global Warming.

Flies by flapping her arms, too. That's also to save the planet and explains why all that extra skin that flops around when not in full flight.
That was cold.

And funny.
wink_smile.gif

I haven't driven in 30 years. We lived in downtown Toronto where driving isn't practical. Now we live in a rural area and I have to get my license all over again.

Still looking for anyone to show me a First Lady who still drives herself

This is somewhat off topic but last night I watched "The Queen" about Queen Elizabeth in the weeks following the death of Princess Diana. It struck me as very odd seeing her driving around the estate. I have no idea how accurate the story was but it just seemed odd seeing her driving and out alone to boot.

Please forgive the interruption.
Yes she does drive. She's actually been seen driving in London in years past. During WWII after months of begging her father to let his her pitch in, Elizabeth—then an 18-year-old princess—joined the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service and donned a pair of coveralls and trained in London as a mechanic and military truck driver.

qeii-wwii.jpg

Actually, up until the January 12, 2013, the President and the first lady only had SS protection until 10 years after they left office, now it is lifetime.

Has Laura Bush ever driven since she had her accident?

you really have it bad
are you the fly on all their walls or something?
good grief, you should ask Reagan if he still drove

Last edited:
Yeah right. For 18 years? Get real.

It is just as relevant as George H. W. Bush being amazed by the bar code reading cash registers. Bush 41 was said to be out of touch.

They are all out of touch.

Who cares who doesn't drive. I'd be more interested in knowing how many of our "leaders" could tell you the price of a gallon of milk in their "home towns"

None of the ones in Congress probably could, and they are the ones making up laws for us people who has to know all the prices and count our pennies to make ends meet
this is why I say we need, TERM LIMITS for these career politican asses who boast they haven't driven in 18 frikken years

"The last time I actually drove a car myself was 1996," Clinton said Monday in remarks to the National Automobile Dealers Association in New Orleans. "I remember it very well. Unfortunately, so does the Secret Service, which is why I haven't driven since then."

Hillary Clinton hasn't driven a car since 1996

Using the Secret Service as an excuse is far-fetched. If we look at past Presidents, like G.W.Bush, he was driving pickup trucks on his ranch while he was President. Did he not have secret service? How can you not drive for 18 years?

Did she run over a SS guy?

I'd got bonkers if I couldn't drive myself. I way prefer to be the driver than the drivee.
Either that or she's gotten accustomed to the lavish lifestyle.

George still drives.

628x471.jpg

Ranch?

Where is his seat belt?
Some states do not have requirements for wearing seat belts on private property. I'll bet Texas is one of those states. He's not breaking any laws.

In any case, he's not driving. He's sitting peacefully in his truck. Perhaps he was about to drive. Perhaps he had just gotten where he wanted to go. But a clairvoyant liberal would naturally ASSume......

This is somewhat off topic but last night I watched "The Queen" about Queen Elizabeth in the weeks following the death of Princess Diana. It struck me as very odd seeing her driving around the estate. I have no idea how accurate the story was but it just seemed odd seeing her driving and out alone to boot.

Yes she does drive. She's actually been seen driving in London in years past. During WWII after months of begging her father to let his her pitch in, Elizabeth—then an 18-year-old princess—joined the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service and donned a pair of coveralls and trained in London as a mechanic and military truck driver.

qeii-wwii.jpg

Lovely photo of her!

Maybe, if you ask nicely, Britain will forgive you and take you back.

Oh yes! she absolutely drives ...she loves to take a spin around town ;)

Here is the proof! she may be even wearing a hoodie in one photo, she keeps up with the times :D:tongue: LOL

<<<<HOODIE!!!!:tongue:

Just to add....one of the pleasures in life is to drive a nice car....Ms Clinton doesn't know what she is missing.

It is just as relevant as George H. W. Bush being amazed by the bar code reading cash registers. Bush 41 was said to be out of touch.

They are all out of touch.

Who cares who doesn't drive. I'd be more interested in knowing how many of our "leaders" could tell you the price of a gallon of milk in their "home towns"

None of the ones in Congress probably could, and they are the ones making up laws for us people who has to know all the prices and count our pennies to make ends meet
this is why I say we need, TERM LIMITS for these career politican asses who boast they haven't driven in 18 frikken years
Why does a leader need to know the price of a gallon of milk? One does not have to live in poverty to understand the problems faced by the poor. Learning by experience is an inefficient and an inconsistent way of learning which is why we have formal education.

The politician must show they are a man of the people and have experience the problems of the common man therefore they will be inclined to do something about them which is utter hogwash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back