Hillary Gun Confiscation Plan: "Like Cash For Clunkers"

'Hillary Gun Confiscation Plan: "Like Cash For Clunkers"'

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

No one seeks to "confiscate" guns, including Clinton.

Maybe you should have watched the Democrat debates.

I was one of the record number of viewers that watched the Dem debate, I'm pretty sure I didn't hear the words ban all guns, confiscate guns, mandatory buyback program...etc, but in case I missed it, below is the transcript of the part of the Dem debate in which gun policy was being debated. How in your perceivers mind do you perceive any of the candidates are advocating for confiscating guns?

BTW Australia only bans a few types of guns, Republicans, rightwingers, and the NRA dupes are just making stuff up. Get a clue dupes, the dupers are duping you - again.

The success of the Australian commonsense gun laws are a good example of how to reduce gun violence, but many of the parts of Australia's gun laws will never fly in this country, even though Australia's gun laws would have zero-----zero effect on 68% of us and little to no effect on about 75% of us.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-first-democratic-debate-full-rush-transcript/

COOPER: Senator Webb, thank you very much.

Let's move on to some of the most pressing issues facing our country right now, some of the biggest issues right now in the headlines today. We're going to start with guns. The shooting in Oregon earlier this month, once again it brought the issue of guns into the national conversation. Over the last week, guns have been the most discussed political topic on Facebook by two to one.

Senator Sanders, you voted against the Brady bill that mandated background checks and a waiting period. You also supported allowing riders to bring guns in checked bags on Amtrak trains. For a decade, you said that holding gun manufacturers legally responsible for mass shootings is a bad idea. Now, you say you're reconsidering that. Which is it: shield the gun companies from lawsuits or not?

SANDERS: Let's begin, Anderson, by understanding that Bernie Sanders has a D-minus voting rating (ph) from the NRA. Let's also understand that back in 1988 when I first ran for the United States Congress, way back then, I told the gun owners of the state of Vermont and I told the people of the state of Vermont, a state which has virtually no gun control, that I supported a ban on assault weapons. And over the years, I have strongly avoided instant background checks, doing away with this terrible gun show loophole. And I think we've got to move aggressively at the federal level in dealing with the straw man purchasers.

Also I believe, and I've fought for, to understand that there are thousands of people in this country today who are suicidal, who are homicidal, but can't get the healthcare that they need, the mental healthcare, because they don't have insurance or they're too poor. I believe that everybody in this country who has a mental crisis has got to get mental health counseling immediately. COOPER: Do you want to shield gun companies from lawsuits?

SANDERS: Of course not. This was a large and complicated bill. There were provisions in it that I think made sense. For example, do I think that a gun shop in the state of Vermont that sells legally a gun to somebody, and that somebody goes out and does something crazy, that that gun shop owner should be held responsible? I don't.

On the other hand, where you have manufacturers and where you have gun shops knowingly giving guns to criminals or aiding and abetting that, of course we should take action.

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, is Bernie Sanders tough enough on guns?

CLINTON: No, not at all. I think that we have to look at the fact that we lose 90 people a day from gun violence. This has gone on too long and it's time the entire country stood up against the NRA. The majority of our country...

(APPLAUSE)

... supports background checks, and even the majority of gun owners do.

Senator Sanders did vote five times against the Brady bill. Since it was passed, more than 2 million prohibited purchases have been prevented. He also did vote, as he said, for this immunity provision. I voted against it. I was in the Senate at the same time. It wasn't that complicated to me. It was pretty straightforward to me that he was going to give immunity to the only industry in America. Everybody else has to be accountable, but not the gun manufacturers. And we need to stand up and say: Enough of that. We're not going to let it continue.

(APPLAUSE)

COOPER: We're going to bring you all in on this. But, Senator Sanders, you have to give a response.

SANDERS: As a senator from a rural state, what I can tell Secretary Clinton, that all the shouting in the world is not going to do what I would hope all of us want, and that is keep guns out of the hands of people who should not have those guns and end this horrible violence that we are seeing.

I believe that there is a consensus in this country. A consensus has said we need to strengthen and expand instant background checks, do away with this gun show loophole, that we have to address the issue of mental health, that we have to deal with the strawman purchasing issue, and that when we develop that consensus, we can finally, finally do something to address this issue.

COOPER: Governor O'Malley, you passed gun legislation as governor of Maryland, but you had a Democratic-controlled legislature. President Obama couldn't convince Congress to pass gun legislation after the massacres in Aurora, in Newtown, and Charleston. How can you?

O'MALLEY: And, Anderson, I also had to overcome a lot of opposition in the leadership of my own party to get this done. Look, it's fine to talk about all of these things -- and I'm glad we're talking about these things -- but I've actually done them.

We passed comprehensive gun safety legislation, not by looking at the pollings or looking at what the polls said. We actually did it. And, Anderson, here tonight in our audience are two people that make this issue very, very real. Sandy and Lonnie Phillips are here from Colorado. And their daughter, Jessie, was one of those who lost their lives in that awful mass shooting in Aurora.

Now, to try to transform their grief, they went to court, where sometimes progress does happen when you file in court, but in this case, you want to talk about a -- a rigged game, Senator? The game was rigged. A man had sold 4,000 rounds of military ammunition to this -- this person that killed their daughter, riddled her body with five bullets, and he didn't even ask where it was going.

And not only did their case get thrown out of court, they were slapped with $200,000 in court fees because of the way that the NRA gets its way in our Congress and we take a backseat. It's time to stand up and pass comprehensive gun safety legislation as a nation.

(APPLAUSE)

COOPER: Senator Sanders, I want you to be able to respond, 30 seconds.

SANDERS: I think the governor gave a very good example about the weaknesses in that law and I think we have to take another look at it. But here is the point, Governor. We can raise our voices, but I come from a rural state, and the views on gun control in rural states are different than in urban states, whether we like it or not.

Our job is to bring people together around strong, commonsense gun legislation. I think there is a vast majority in this country who want to do the right thing, and I intend to lead the country in bringing our people together.

O'MALLEY: Senator -- Senator, excuse me.

(CROSSTALK)

O'MALLEY: Senator, it is not about rural -- Senator, it was not about rural and urban.

SANDERS: It's exactly about rural.

O'MALLEY: Have you ever been to the Eastern Shore? Have you ever been to Western Maryland? We were able to pass this and still respect the hunting traditions of people who live in our rural areas.

SANDERS: Governor...

O'MALLEY: And we did it by leading with principle, not by pandering to the NRA and backing down to the NRA.

SANDERS: Well, as somebody who has a D-minus voting record...

(CROSSTALK)

O'MALLEY: And I have an F from the NRA, Senator.

SANDERS: I don't think I am pandering. But you have not been in the United States Congress.

O'MALLEY: Well, maybe that's a healthy thing.

(LAUGHTER)

SANDERS: And when you want to, check it out. And if you think -- if you think that we can simply go forward and pass something tomorrow without bringing people together, you are sorely mistaken.

COOPER: Let me bring in somebody who has a different viewpoint. Senator Webb, your rating from the NRA, you once had an A rating from the NRA. You've said gun violence goes down when more people are allowed to carry guns. Would encouraging more people to be armed be part of your response to a mass shooting?

WEBB: Look, there are two fundamental issues that are involved in this discussion. We need to pay respect to both of them. The first is the issue of who should be kept from having guns and using firearms. And we have done not a good job on that.

A lot of them are criminals. And a lot of the people are getting killed are members of gangs inside our urban areas. And a lot of them are mentally incapacitated. And the shooting in Virginia Tech in '07, this individual had received medical care for mental illness from three different professionals who were not allowed to share the information.

So we do need background checks. We need to keep the people who should not have guns away from them. But we have to respect the tradition in this country of people who want to defend themselves and their family from violence.

COOPER: Senator...

WEBB: May I? People are going back and forth here for 10 minutes here. There are people at high levels in this government who have bodyguards 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The average American does not have that, and deserves the right to be able to protect their family.

COOPER: Senator -- Governor Chafee, you have an F rating from the NRA, what do you think about what Senator Webb just said?

CHAFEE: Yes, I have a good record of voting for gun commonsense safety legislation, but the reality is, despite these tragedies that happen time and time again, when legislators step up to pass commonsense gun safety legislation, the gun lobby moves in and tells the people they're coming to take away your guns.

And, they're successful at it, in Colorado and others states, the legislators that vote for commonsense gun safety measures then get defeated. I even saw in Rhode Island. So, I would bring the gun lobby in and say we've got to change this. Where can we find common ground? Wayne Lapierre from the NRA, whoever it is, the leaders. Come one, we've go to change this. We're not coming to take away your guns, we believe in the Second Amendment, but let's find common ground here.

COOPER: I want to...

O'MALLEY: ...Anderson, when the NRA wrote to everyone in our state -- when the NRA wrote to members in our state and told people with hunting traditions lies about what our comprehensive gun safety legislation is, I wrote right back to them and laid out what it actually did. And that's why, not only did we pass it, but the NRA didn't...

SANDERS: ...Excuse me...

O'MALLEY: ...dare to petition a referendum...

SANDERS: ...I want to make...

O'MALLEY: ...Because we built a public consensus...

Check out 1:30 minutes into the gun debate:

Simple, guns are not even a problem in this country. A nonissue, the country has many more bigger fish to fry.

Things are fine the way they are, sh!t happens.

Are you paraphrasing Donald Trump, after the UCC mass murder?
Trump:
"these things happen"

Or, are you paraphrasing Jeb Bush, after the UCC mass murder?
John E Bush:
"stuff happens"

Simple, guns are not even a problem in this country. A nonissue, the country has many more bigger fish to fry.

Things are fine the way they are, sh!t happens.

Are you paraphrasing Donald Trump, after the UCC mass murder?
Trump:
"these things happen"

Or, are you paraphrasing Jeb Bush, after the UCC mass murder?
John E Bush:
"stuff happens"
Na, guns are not the problem progressive politicians are.

New laws will do nothing.... Waste of time and money.

Ya, sh!t happens, in a country of over 300 million people. Every one of these shootings fade after a few weeks, as it should. As far as black on black crime, white progressives have their blinders on for selective outrage, they just don't care about that being, a much larger issue.

Embrace the suck

Last edited:
lol it's pretty funny that the gun nuts want the right to sell their guns to anyone they please but they don't want gun owners to have the right to sell their guns in a buyback program.

lol it's pretty funny that the gun nuts want the right to sell their guns to anyone they please but they don't want gun owners to have the right to sell their guns in a buyback program.
I could care less, they would just make much more selling them privately... Only a loopy dumb a$$ would sell their guns back to the government...
AND ZERO CRIMINALS WOULD, STUPID A$$.

I could care less, they would just make much more selling them privately... Only a loopy dumb a$$ would sell their guns back to the government...

So you would rather sell your gun to a bank robber than the government.

Hey, be proud.

So you would rather sell your gun to a bank robber than the government.

Hey, be proud.
You can't be that stupid, I said privately. Millions of gun sales are done every year, very few to "bank robbers" dumb a$$.

Gun crime is very low on the list of problems of this country....

Sh!t happens

Gun buyback programs pay a fraction of what a gun is worth. Over here they had a gun buyback a few months ago. They were giving out $25.00 gift certificates and Walmart at McDonald's. What gun is worth $25.00? Plus in the following month, three children were shot in separate incidents--two of them fatally.

I was one of the record number of viewers that watched the Dem debate, I'm pretty sure I didn't hear the words ban all guns, confiscate guns, mandatory buyback program...etc, but in case I missed it, below is the transcript of the part of the Dem debate in which gun policy was being debated. How in your perceivers mind do you perceive any of the candidates are advocating for confiscating guns?

BTW Australia only bans a few types of guns, Republicans, rightwingers, and the NRA dupes are just making stuff up. Get a clue dupes, the dupers are duping you - again.

The success of the Australian commonsense gun laws are a good example of how to reduce gun violence, but many of the parts of Australia's gun laws will never fly in this country, even though Australia's gun laws would have zero-----zero effect on 68% of us and little to no effect on about 75% of us.

Let's move on to some of the most pressing issues facing our country right now, some of the biggest issues right now in the headlines today. We're going to start with guns. The shooting in Oregon earlier this month, once again it brought the issue of guns into the national conversation. Over the last week, guns have been the most discussed political topic on Facebook by two to one.

Senator Sanders, you voted against the Brady bill that mandated background checks and a waiting period. You also supported allowing riders to bring guns in checked bags on Amtrak trains. For a decade, you said that holding gun manufacturers legally responsible for mass shootings is a bad idea. Now, you say you're reconsidering that. Which is it: shield the gun companies from lawsuits or not?

SANDERS: Let's begin, Anderson, by understanding that Bernie Sanders has a D-minus voting rating (ph) from the NRA. Let's also understand that back in 1988 when I first ran for the United States Congress, way back then, I told the gun owners of the state of Vermont and I told the people of the state of Vermont, a state which has virtually no gun control, that I supported a ban on assault weapons. And over the years, I have strongly avoided instant background checks, doing away with this terrible gun show loophole. And I think we've got to move aggressively at the federal level in dealing with the straw man purchasers.

Also I believe, and I've fought for, to understand that there are thousands of people in this country today who are suicidal, who are homicidal, but can't get the healthcare that they need, the mental healthcare, because they don't have insurance or they're too poor. I believe that everybody in this country who has a mental crisis has got to get mental health counseling immediately. COOPER: Do you want to shield gun companies from lawsuits?

SANDERS: Of course not. This was a large and complicated bill. There were provisions in it that I think made sense. For example, do I think that a gun shop in the state of Vermont that sells legally a gun to somebody, and that somebody goes out and does something crazy, that that gun shop owner should be held responsible? I don't.

On the other hand, where you have manufacturers and where you have gun shops knowingly giving guns to criminals or aiding and abetting that, of course we should take action.

CLINTON: No, not at all. I think that we have to look at the fact that we lose 90 people a day from gun violence. This has gone on too long and it's time the entire country stood up against the NRA. The majority of our country...

(APPLAUSE)

Senator Sanders did vote five times against the Brady bill. Since it was passed, more than 2 million prohibited purchases have been prevented. He also did vote, as he said, for this immunity provision. I voted against it. I was in the Senate at the same time. It wasn't that complicated to me. It was pretty straightforward to me that he was going to give immunity to the only industry in America. Everybody else has to be accountable, but not the gun manufacturers. And we need to stand up and say: Enough of that. We're not going to let it continue.

(APPLAUSE)

COOPER: We're going to bring you all in on this. But, Senator Sanders, you have to give a response.

SANDERS: As a senator from a rural state, what I can tell Secretary Clinton, that all the shouting in the world is not going to do what I would hope all of us want, and that is keep guns out of the hands of people who should not have those guns and end this horrible violence that we are seeing.

I believe that there is a consensus in this country. A consensus has said we need to strengthen and expand instant background checks, do away with this gun show loophole, that we have to address the issue of mental health, that we have to deal with the strawman purchasing issue, and that when we develop that consensus, we can finally, finally do something to address this issue.

COOPER: Governor O'Malley, you passed gun legislation as governor of Maryland, but you had a Democratic-controlled legislature. President Obama couldn't convince Congress to pass gun legislation after the massacres in Aurora, in Newtown, and Charleston. How can you?

O'MALLEY: And, Anderson, I also had to overcome a lot of opposition in the leadership of my own party to get this done. Look, it's fine to talk about all of these things -- and I'm glad we're talking about these things -- but I've actually done them.

We passed comprehensive gun safety legislation, not by looking at the pollings or looking at what the polls said. We actually did it. And, Anderson, here tonight in our audience are two people that make this issue very, very real. Sandy and Lonnie Phillips are here from Colorado. And their daughter, Jessie, was one of those who lost their lives in that awful mass shooting in Aurora.

Now, to try to transform their grief, they went to court, where sometimes progress does happen when you file in court, but in this case, you want to talk about a -- a rigged game, Senator? The game was rigged. A man had sold 4,000 rounds of military ammunition to this -- this person that killed their daughter, riddled her body with five bullets, and he didn't even ask where it was going.

And not only did their case get thrown out of court, they were slapped with $200,000 in court fees because of the way that the NRA gets its way in our Congress and we take a backseat. It's time to stand up and pass comprehensive gun safety legislation as a nation.

(APPLAUSE)

SANDERS: I think the governor gave a very good example about the weaknesses in that law and I think we have to take another look at it. But here is the point, Governor. We can raise our voices, but I come from a rural state, and the views on gun control in rural states are different than in urban states, whether we like it or not.

Our job is to bring people together around strong, commonsense gun legislation. I think there is a vast majority in this country who want to do the right thing, and I intend to lead the country in bringing our people together.

(CROSSTALK)

O'MALLEY: Senator, it is not about rural -- Senator, it was not about rural and urban.

O'MALLEY: Have you ever been to the Eastern Shore? Have you ever been to Western Maryland? We were able to pass this and still respect the hunting traditions of people who live in our rural areas.

O'MALLEY: And we did it by leading with principle, not by pandering to the NRA and backing down to the NRA.

(CROSSTALK)

SANDERS: I don't think I am pandering. But you have not been in the United States Congress.

(LAUGHTER)

SANDERS: And when you want to, check it out. And if you think -- if you think that we can simply go forward and pass something tomorrow without bringing people together, you are sorely mistaken.

COOPER: Let me bring in somebody who has a different viewpoint. Senator Webb, your rating from the NRA, you once had an A rating from the NRA. You've said gun violence goes down when more people are allowed to carry guns. Would encouraging more people to be armed be part of your response to a mass shooting?

WEBB: Look, there are two fundamental issues that are involved in this discussion. We need to pay respect to both of them. The first is the issue of who should be kept from having guns and using firearms. And we have done not a good job on that.

A lot of them are criminals. And a lot of the people are getting killed are members of gangs inside our urban areas. And a lot of them are mentally incapacitated. And the shooting in Virginia Tech in '07, this individual had received medical care for mental illness from three different professionals who were not allowed to share the information.

So we do need background checks. We need to keep the people who should not have guns away from them. But we have to respect the tradition in this country of people who want to defend themselves and their family from violence.

WEBB: May I? People are going back and forth here for 10 minutes here. There are people at high levels in this government who have bodyguards 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The average American does not have that, and deserves the right to be able to protect their family.

COOPER: Senator -- Governor Chafee, you have an F rating from the NRA, what do you think about what Senator Webb just said?

CHAFEE: Yes, I have a good record of voting for gun commonsense safety legislation, but the reality is, despite these tragedies that happen time and time again, when legislators step up to pass commonsense gun safety legislation, the gun lobby moves in and tells the people they're coming to take away your guns.

And, they're successful at it, in Colorado and others states, the legislators that vote for commonsense gun safety measures then get defeated. I even saw in Rhode Island. So, I would bring the gun lobby in and say we've got to change this. Where can we find common ground? Wayne Lapierre from the NRA, whoever it is, the leaders. Come one, we've go to change this. We're not coming to take away your guns, we believe in the Second Amendment, but let's find common ground here.

O'MALLEY: ...Anderson, when the NRA wrote to everyone in our state -- when the NRA wrote to members in our state and told people with hunting traditions lies about what our comprehensive gun safety legislation is, I wrote right back to them and laid out what it actually did. And that's why, not only did we pass it, but the NRA didn't...

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(CROSSTALK)

(CROSSTALK)

(LAUGHTER)

Your video wasted about 3½ minutes of my time, I thought you might have been able to point out a quote I may have overlooked but-----but I watched the video. The video quoted all four of the Democratic candidates for POTUS on the debate stage + the video found other quotes, some from other Democratic candidates for POTUS in other venues. Not once did any of the candidates use the term(s) ban all guns, confiscate guns, mandatory buyback program...etc. But keep looking, I'd like to know what the NRAduped are talking about?

All the waste of time video shows is NRAduped folks are easily duped - thanks for that!

Republicans/rightwingers/NRAdupes are unable to comprehend what's being said - I've been saying that for years and years now someone smarter than me has put together a video saying the same thing -- the gun portion of the video starts at about 1:40 of the video.

Sane people are opposed to blatant waste and abuse of taxpayer resources. It's not about what happens to a gun that I decide I no longer need or want; it's about me having to pay taxes that will be wasted in such a manner, to buy valuable property which is subsequently destroyed.

If you want to spend your own money, to buy someone else's gun, and then destroy that gun, that's your right. It;'s your money. If you think you're doing anything positive by wasting your money in such a manner, then you're just being stupid and delusional, but as long as it's your own money that you're wasting in such a manner, then that's your right.

When government engages in such wasteful use of my money, confiscated from me in the form of taxes, then that's another thing entirely. Government is obligated to use taxpayer resources for the benefit of the taxpayers from whom it was collected, and to waste it in such an outrageous manner is nothing short of criminal-level malfeasance and fraud.

who cares

what mostly turns up at "buybacks" are junkie guns

most of the good guns are sold outside the door to legal buyers

which pay more then the buyback does

--LOL

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(CROSSTALK)

(CROSSTALK)

(LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(CROSSTALK)

(CROSSTALK)

(LAUGHTER)

Your video wasted about 3½ minutes of my time, I thought you might have been able to point out a quote I may have overlooked but-----but I watched the video. The video quoted all four of the Democratic candidates for POTUS on the debate stage + the video found other quotes, some from other Democratic candidates for POTUS in other venues. Not once did any of the candidates use the term(s) ban all guns, confiscate guns, mandatory buyback program...etc. But keep looking, I'd like to know what the NRAduped are talking about?

All the waste of time video shows is NRAduped folks are easily duped - thanks for that!

Republicans/rightwingers/NRAdupes are unable to comprehend what's being said - I've been saying that for years and years now someone smarter than me has put together a video saying the same thing -- the gun portion of the video starts at about 1:40 of the video.

"He (Sanders) was going to give immunity to the only industry in America. Everybody else has to be accountable but the gun manufacturers, and we need to stand up and say enough of that."

Gee, what do you suppose she means by that, that she doesn't want to take away guns?

"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest."
Simon and Garfunkel
The Boxer

who cares

--LOL

I mostly agree that catch as catch can, local buyback programs in this country have resulted in junk guns getting turned in for junk money, but the OP started this thread by criticizing Hillary Clinton for citing Australia as a "good example" for commonsense gun regulation.

One of the main reasons Australia's gun regulations have been successful is Australia's gun regulations are a national program and only the most ideologically driven can perceive of Australia's commonsense gun regulations as the government "disarming" the citizenry. Of the 175 countries cited here, Australia is the 40th most armed country in the world and-----and since Australia implemented their stricter commonsense gun regulations, there haven't been any mass shootings and-----and there has been "no corresponding increase in non-firearm-related homicides. The drop in suicides by gun was even steeper" - here.

But just as a reminder to the wild-eyed gun nuts on this M/B, we live in America and while bits and pieces of Australia's commonsense gun regulations might/could/may be implementable in America, IMO full implementation of Australia's commonsense gun regulations will never happen here and will be correspondingly unsuccessful/failure.

who cares

--LOL

I mostly agree that catch as catch can, local buyback programs in this country have resulted in junk guns getting turned in for junk money, but the OP started this thread by criticizing Hillary Clinton for citing Australia as a "good example" for commonsense gun regulation.

One of the main reasons Australia's gun regulations have been successful is Australia's gun regulations are a national program and only the most ideologically driven can perceive of Australia's commonsense gun regulations as the government "disarming" the citizenry. Of the 175 countries cited here, Australia is the 40th most armed country in the world and-----and since Australia implemented their stricter commonsense gun regulations, there haven't been any mass shootings and-----and there has been "no corresponding increase in non-firearm-related homicides. The drop in suicides by gun was even steeper" - here.
Strange. There's been no corresponding drop in the homicide rate either. Here - Not Slate.
figure_03.png

But just as a reminder to the wild-eyed gun nuts on this M/B, we live in America and while bits and pieces of Australia's commonsense gun regulations might/could/may be implementable in America, IMO full implementation of Australia's commonsense gun regulations will never happen here and will be correspondingly unsuccessful/failure.
The whole "Gun Violence" argument = tautology. The entire "gun violence" argument is meaningless.

Asserting that "gun violence" would be diminished by removing guns, is asserting the same kind of meaningless tautology that asserts getting rid of boats would diminish drownings; the argument is specious, and it distracts from discussing a "violence problem"--a problem that is not solvable by these gun-control laws you advocate.

When you deliberately create the special category of "gun violence" so that you can both include violence that was not caused by guns; and exclude violence caused by people (but without using guns), you tacitly admit that you're JUST FINE with all the violence in the world... provided no gun was involved.

"Gun Violence"...the rhetorical tautology that exposes anti-rights advocates for the callous human shit-birds that they are.

Last edited:

who cares

--LOL

Australia gun control is a failure

Austrailia Gun Control - Big Failure

unlike australia we have individual rights

i am not interested in giving up any more freedom then we have

Got to love the gun nuts... They will find any where in the world to find some possible reason why guns don't cause gun violence...

How stupid must people be. more guns = more gun violence....

No guns and it very hard to shoot someone...

Look at gun free societies like UK and Ireland... Gun violence is quite rare...

You are the dupe. Australia virtually bans all guns. You can get a shotgun, rifle, or handgun, but you have to prove you have a "genuine reason" for owning one. And self-defense doesn't count.

A "genuine reason". What special kind of retard believes self-defense isn't a genuine reason?

Christ, how many times have we heard the left wingers on this forum ask, "Why do you NEED an assault weapon?" This is EXACTLY the same reasoning used in Australia.

You can be sure the Left would be howling and wailing over the First Amendment if someone made them prove they NEED midget porn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back