Hillary: Democrats are Going to Get Crushed ...

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
... if they don't stop obsessing over extremist positions.
She notes transgender rights - which very few people care about - and defund the police.
This stuff doesn't turn on a dime. It's in the freakin' culture. They've been leaning on this for decades, and now it's backfired on them.

The last straw may well have been the transgender stuff and children. Or defund the police. Well, who knows.

They can't fix this in months or even a couple of years. "We were just kidding!" probably won't cut it.

This stuff doesn't turn on a dime. It's in the freakin' culture. They've been leaning on this for decades, and now it's backfired on them.

The last straw may well have been the transgender stuff and children. Or defund the police. Well, who knows.

They can't fix this in months or even a couple of years. "We were just kidding!" probably won't cut it.

What's sad is that considering what the Democratic Party has become Hillary Clinton is a moderate these days and Bill could pass as a RINO.

What's sad is that considering what the Democratic Party has become Hillary Clinton is a moderate these days and Bill could pass a RINO.
Oh yeah. They're throwbacks back to when the parties could actually act like grownups and work together.

Bill Clinton as the adult in the room. Go figure. But that's where we are.

The Democrats need a Sister Soljah moment.

However, they're all scared of being primaried by the next AOC. So they play to the base on everything.

I don't think Hillary's ideology is why she lost. I think she lost because she was Hillary, and the nation was tired of the Clintons.

As much as I despise Trump, I was not unhappy Hillary lost even though I voted for her.
You only voted for her because you're a homo.

Are we in the Flame Zone?

The Democrats need a Sister Soljah moment.

However, they're all scared of being primaried by the next AOC. So they play to the base on everything.
Yep, and I'll scream it again: This is a function of a system that incentivizes and rewards petty tribalism.

It's not going to magically stop.

#ForwardParty

The left are incapable of dialing it back. If anything they will push ever more radical left wing policies and talking points.

ABSOLUTELY. They would be entirely embarrassed, shamed and demoralized to even let off the throttle slightly because of anything the Right has done. Like a thief, as they start to see their window of opportunity close because of their actions, they will only kick things into 5th gear, to them it is all or nothing.

And when SCOTUS rules and they get smashed in November, expect a tantrum that will make 2020 look like a ride at Coney Island.

Forum List

Back