Hunter BIDEN Scandals Media Not Reporting On / Trying To Ignore

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Happy Father's Day' - Joe Biden Regises To Provide Secret Service Protection For Hunter's 'Love Child'

"Callous Joe Biden is refusing to provide protection for his son Hunter’s lovechild despite the little girl and her mom becoming entangled in a terrifying harassment case. Lunden Roberts, 31, claims her cage fighter ex-fiancé Princeton Foster bombarded her with threats and made frightening comments about three-year-old Navy Joan, the daughter she shares with the First Son."

No Hunter-Connected Russian Oligarch Yachts Sanctioned Yet

President Biden's Sanctions on Russian Oligarch yachts still don't apply to Oligarchs connected to Hunter Bidren.

(That's called 'being compromised'.)

Visitors Logs Reveal Hunter Biden's business partners visited VP Joe 19 times...but Joe said he never met them & never knew anything about Hunter's business dealings

"Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings."

'Happy Father's Day' - Joe Biden Regises To Provide Secret Service Protection For Hunter's 'Love Child'

"Callous Joe Biden is refusing to provide protection for his son Hunter’s lovechild despite the little girl and her mom becoming entangled in a terrifying harassment case. Lunden Roberts, 31, claims her cage fighter ex-fiancé Princeton Foster bombarded her with threats and made frightening comments about three-year-old Navy Joan, the daughter she shares with the First Son."

President Biden's Sanctions on Russian Oligarch yachts still don't apply to Oligarchs connected to Hunter Bidren.

Visitors Logs Reveal Hunter Biden's business partners visited VP Joe 19 times...but Joe said he never met them & never knew anything about Hunter's business dealings

"Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings."

I am pretty well unaware that it is not being reported on. I really doubt it is because I see so much on USMB. Maybe it is being reported on, but not having the mass appeal or effect on the masses you would like. Here is a screen shot on search argument: list media reports on scandals of hunter biden. It is only limited, as I did not even go to next page or pages.
1655677161977.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am pretty well unaware that it is not being reported on. I really doubt it is because I see so much on USMB. Maybe it is being reported on, but not having the mass appeal or effect on the masses you would like. Here is a screen shot on search argument: list media reports on scandals of hunter biden. It is only limited, as I did not even go to next page or pages.
View attachment 659915
Hadn't seen anything on Joe denying SS for the 'bastard'...

Hadn't seen anything on Joe denying SS for the 'bastard'...
If I were Joe, I wouldn't get involved in it, if I didn't have to. Looks like he is avoiding it, as I would avoid, the same political attack. You would do it different? What does he have to gain, doing it your way?

No one gives a damn about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden isn't reducing gas prices and Hunter Biden did not plan an overthrow of the government.

View attachment 659915
I didn't see CNN, NYT, MSNBC, WaPo or any of the main lefty MSM sources other than yahoo & that was a puff piece that could've been written by the Bidens press agent.
It was promoting Hunters biography but not touching any of the subjects from the OP. As a matter of fact, it only mentioned things Hunter has already admitted to.
Those others pop up first in most search results unless they aren't covering it.

Even one of your own headlines is about the media ignoring the story.
They are trying to memory hole the entire thing while distracting the sheep with Jan 6, Russia, evil oil profits, roe v wade derangement & monkeyrona

No one gives a damn about Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden isn't reducing gas prices and Hunter Biden did not plan an overthrow of the government.
LMAO, more people are watching the January 6 hearings than give two shits about Hunter Biden. That ought to tell these morons all they need to know, bunch of damn losers.

• Love
I didn't see CNN, NYT, MSNBC, WaPo or any of the main lefty MSM sources other than yahoo & that was a puff piece that could've been written by the Bidens press agent.
It was promoting Hunters biography but not touching any of the subjects from the OP. As a matter of fact, it only mentioned things Hunter has already admitted to.
Those others pop up first in most search results unless they aren't covering it.

Even one of your own headlines is about the media ignoring the story.
They are trying to memory hole the entire thing while distracting the sheep with Jan 6, Russia, evil oil profits, roe v wade derangement & monkeyrona
Well, I did my part. I'm not going to go back in a month by month search for you. I don't think it is effecting the national conversation, as not affecting the national and international problems, therefore people got more on their minds that pervy lil Hunter. Maybe crap will settle down and people will have more interest in the Hunter saga, closer to election, than now. I guess you had best hope it doesn't if you want Joe out, as the biggest problems he really has are the national problems that would have to have gone away, if people were to suddenly have time to pay much heed to the lil Hunter asshole saga.

• Thanks
Well, I did my part. I'm not going to go back in a month by month search for you. I don't think it is effecting the national conversation, as not affecting the national and international problems, therefore people got more on their minds that pervy lil Hunter. Maybe crap will settle down and people will have more interest in the Hunter saga, closer to election, than now. I guess you had best hope it doesn't if you want Joe out, as the biggest problems he really has are the national problems that would have to have gone away, if people were to suddenly have time to pay much heed to the lil Hunter asshole saga.
I doubt most people are really even aware of who Hunter is but they should be. His corruption & grifting included his father & left open the very real possibility of extreme compromising of POTUS.
When Hunter is including his dad with payouts from bribe money coming from China, Russia, Ukraine & many others, that should at least be cause for concern. Plus, Joe takes advice from his son who, according to multiple sources, is on video raping young Chinese girls.
Maybe I'm just paranoid but I don't see how the resident taking bribes from our main enemies makes America a safer place

Unreliable source.

“Overall, we rate Newsbusters Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right. We also rate them borderline questionable due to the use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. One additional failed fact check will push this source by default onto the Questionable list.”

View attachment 659915
One would think matters of this magnitude would catch the attention of at least few of the major "news" networks.

Apparently not.

One would think matters of this magnitude would catch the attention of at least few of the major "news" networks.

Apparently not.

Major news networks?

If you're talking about the major fake news propaganda-pushing, Democrat ass-coverong media, NO, it's not hard to believe.

This same 'major' media of which you speak spent almost no time on the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh

Major news networks?

If you're talking about the major fake news propaganda-pushing, Democrat ass-coverong media, NO, it's not hard to believe.

This same 'major' media of which you speak spent almost no time on the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh
This is why their approval rating is below Nazi Piglosi's.

Just checked….yep…Hunter Biden is still not the president, not a federal government employee and, maybe most importantly, never attempted an insurrection.

Major news networks?

The fake news networks are 100% in the tank for Democrats. After Bush whooped the Dems ass twice in a row they even stopped pretending to be fair and balanced and came out in full force for Dems.

Forum List

Back