Sotomayor defends Thomas

Sotomayor's remarks say more about her than they do about thomas. Nothing in her remarks can be construed as supportive of thomas's opinions or of his wife's insurrectionist goals. I am more impressed with her strength, integrity and intelligence with each remark she makes.

Sotomayor's remarks say more about her than they do about thomas. Nothing in her remarks can be construed as supportive of thomas's opinions or of his wife's insurrectionist goals. I am more impressed with her strength, integrity and intelligence with each remark she makes.
Never said she agreed with Thomas's opinions and you can take that phony insurrectionist bs and take a hike.

Never said she agreed with Thomas's opinions and you can take that phony insurrectionist bs and take a hike.
Wel that ain't gonna happen. The information about the insurrection is coming out no matter how much you want it to go away.

Wel that ain't gonna happen. The information about the insurrection is coming out no matter how much you want it to go away.
The left's phony narratives will not work. Be great vaudeville theatre but that is about it.

The left's phony narratives will not work. Be great vaudeville theatre but that is about it.
Interesting how trump's inner circle are the only ones to testify so far isn't it? You can't get more bipartisan than that.

the looney one party left wing statists will most likely want to get her along with Thomas. Jerks.
So he is a nice guy. Uh....neat

I do love how the article claims Ginni Thomas is being "railroaded"....

...by reading her own words in public.

Good stuff. The author knows his fool audience.

Forum List

Back