Hillary: Democrats are Going to Get Crushed ...

The last straw may well have been the transgender stuff and children. Or defund the police. Well, who knows.

They can't fix this in months or even a couple of years. "We were just kidding!" probably won't cut it.
If only they could come out and say 'Really we're anti gay and trans and Black lives don't matter', they'd win in a landslide...

... if they don't stop obsessing over extremist positions.

She notes transgender rights - which very few people care about - and defund the police.

At this point? It doesn't make a lick of difference what position the democrats take on any of the issues. . .

Except one.

She notes transgender rights - which very few people care about - and defund the police.

It is going to come down to the economy.

It sounds like she's saying "Pick me for 2024, I'm a moderate Democrat."
The only way she'll run is if she's drafted. But stranger things have happened (Biden was actually drafted by being pushed onto the stage).

If only they could come out and say 'Really we're anti gay and trans and Black lives don't matter', they'd win in a landslide...
Yeah, I find the whole thing a bit wishy washy too.

Maybe someone should remind Hillary that she received the EXACT SAME CRITICISM when she dared to say she would fight to install universal health insurance.

She got called extremist, communist, every right wing buzz word in the book. Her political allies warned her she would cost the democrats elections.

Hell, even Obama changed lanes and supported Obamacare, to distinguish himself from her.

The right will always use this tactic. Scary progressives want scary things.

When really, the democrats will lose because of economic worries and a pandemic hangover.
Fine economy, no pandemic hangover, and the democrats could show up in drag in every campaign ad and win in the Midterms.

What's sad is that considering what the Democratic Party has become Hillary Clinton is a moderate these days and Bill could pass as a RINO.
Hillary was set to start this mess 6 years ago. She was gonna do Biden's job. But then....she probably would do a better job BSing everyone than Biden.

That's what they're so mad about. He's screwing up the lying.

They probably wanted Michelle Obama to do this, but she probably told them to get screwed.

238687_5_.jpg

Last edited:
1655679483642.png

I think Ole' Joe dressed in drag with a bunch of the drag queen kids that the progressives think are so great on stage with him for his 2024 run this fall would work well for the Democratic party midterms and presidential run announcement.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I don't think Hillary's ideology is why she lost. I think she lost because she was Hillary, and the nation was tired of the Clintons.

As much as I despise Trump, I was not unhappy Hillary lost even though I voted for her.

Hillary isn't Bill. That's the bottom line. People liked Bill. Nobody really likes Hillary.

Yep, and I'll scream it again: This is a function of a system that incentivizes and rewards petty tribalism.

It's not going to magically stop.

#ForwardParty
The Constitution is the only thing protecting the American public, and legally entitling them to justice!

“No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law; and a regular statement and account of receipts and expenditures of all public money shall be published from time to time." ~ Article I, Section 9, Clause 7, U.S. Constitution

"
$21 Trillion dollars is missing from the US government. That is $65,000 per person - as much as the national debt!"

". . . This means the Fed and their member banks are transacting government money outside the law. So are the corporate contractors that run the payment systems. So are the Wall Street firms who are selling government securities without full disclosure. Would your banks continue to handle your bank account if you behaved like this? Would your investors continue to buy your securities if you behaved like this? Would your accountant be silent?
This is the reason that there is such a strong push to change or tear up the US Constitution. This is why members of the establishment say it is "old," "outdated!" This is why there is such a push for gun control. Don't buy it! We can use the Constitution to get our money and our government back. It is time to enforce the US Constitution. . . "

Yeah, I find the whole thing a bit wishy washy too.

Maybe someone should remind Hillary that she received the EXACT SAME CRITICISM when she dared to say she would fight to install universal health insurance.

She got called extremist, communist, every right wing buzz word in the book. Her political allies warned her she would cost the democrats elections.

Hell, even Obama changed lanes and supported Obamacare, to distinguish himself from her.

The right will always use this tactic. Scary progressives want scary things.

When really, the democrats will lose because of economic worries and a pandemic hangover.
Fine economy, no pandemic hangover, and the democrats could show up in drag in every campaign ad and win in the Midterms.
all you sound like is a die hard democrat.....

No doubt you believe every word that crazy authoritarian bitch says. After all, you’re a little authoritarian bitch too.

I don't think Hillary's ideology is why she lost. I think she lost because she was Hillary, and the nation was tired of the Clintons.

As much as I despise Trump, I was not unhappy Hillary lost even though I voted for her.
It was her ideology. Coupled with the fact that she is the vilest, evil person to ever draw breath. Even Satan walks on eggshells around her.

Forum List

Back