Hillary, Democrats and their hatred of Catholics

Or we could just start the discussion with human life does begin at conception and that it is wrong to end a human life and see where that leads us, right?

Hey I'm pro life and pro choice, called the private part of me verses the public part, because I do realize freedom is a good thing, you seem the type that would like to dictate your views upon others. Sorry thought you were talking to me, anyway here is my opinion for what its worth.
You can't be both pro-life and pro-abortion.

sure I can pro life and pro choice.
It's life or death. Anyone who is truly pro-life would want to stop women from choosing death. Abortion isn't a choice it's a death sentence.

I am not one to force my belief onto others. If you want that , I think a country like SA might be best for you.
Excuse me Penelope?
Not force your beliefs on anyone?
What do you think the ACA MANDATES do???

Many Constitutionalists have clearly stated the belief that health care choices belong to people and states, not federal govt without a Constitutional Amendment. A court ruling is not a substitute for this, and that court ruling was treating ACA as a tax after Congress voted on it as a public health bill NOT a tax.

If you believe in health care as a right through govt you are like right to life lobbyists who believe legal rights should start at conception. That is a faith based stance, and so is yours if you believe govt has authority to regulate health care. Not all people have that belief, so yes Penelope I hate to break it to you, but you are imposing your beliefs by ACA unless those mandates and registration is made optional instead of fining and taxing people while exempting those who comply. That is forcing, because it penalizes people's income for paying for other alternatives, instead of free choice citizens used to have, now deprived of liberty although no crime was committed by the taxpayers.

Penelope is an abortionist. At the moment she needs to pretend otherwise but abortion is a sacrament to them.

Lets put Penelope in 1860

penelope.jpg
"Hey I am against slavery but if you want to own one go ahead. I wont push my view on you."

Penelope is an abortionist. At the moment she needs to pretend otherwise but abortion is a sacrament to them.

Lets put Penelope in 1860

...View attachment 97470 "Hey I am against slavery but if you want to own one go ahead. I wont push my view on you."
Dear DOTR all American consumers who buy goods made by Chinese slave labor are saying "we ban slavery here, but if it's legal overseas, we'll still buy from your company"

Forum List

Back