Hillary Clintons first rally to be held 06/13/2015 at Roosevelt Park, NYC

What a liar you are.

The Great Depression was already in full swing in 1931. That's why those thrown out of their homes called their makeshift tent cities "Hoovervilles", you stupid fuck.

FDR did not institute fascism. FDR gave up nothing to the Russkis: he worked out a deal for the end of WWII, at Yalta, in 1944.

My Lord, you are even more insane than I thought. You are NOT right in the head.

And BTW, Greece is STILL part of the Eurozone, you derp.
:wtf:
It is clear you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
And it isn't July yet, moron.
Is Greece close to Grexit - BBC News

You made your famous prediction on January 26th, dickbreath. In 5 weeks, the 6 months will be up.

And Greece will still be a part of the Eurozone, you old dottering fool.
Thank you for admitting it isnt July yet, a fact that is obvious to everyone but a mouthbreather like you. And if Greece exits in August then my prediction will be wrong? What a fool you are.

I never once said that it isn't July yet, you old, dottering, frothing-at-the-mouth fool. Discernment is definitely not your thing.
You berate me for being wrong about Greece and then admit it's too early to make a judgment.
You are mentally unbalanced. Probably from sucking too much schwantz.

No. You are too stupid to realize that I am pointing out that to this day, Greece has still not left the Eurozone. You only have 5 more weeks for your prediction to come true, babbler. Good luck with that one.

So, back to the topic of the OP: Hillary's rally, tomorrow, in NYC.
Big fucking deal. If she has anything other than a capacity crowd it's a total failure. If she cant get a capacity crowd in NYC she cant do it anywhere.

Babble on, dottering old man.

You are the worst type of partisan hack who ever existed.

Were I a Republican, I would be completely ashamed to have you on my side, to be sure.
So you cant refute what I wrote. First you want to go back to the topic and when I do that you deflect to insults.
You fail in your own thread, snortbreath.

It's completely impossible to keep a moron of your type on topic, anyway.

:wtf:
It is clear you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
And it isn't July yet, moron.
Is Greece close to Grexit - BBC News

You made your famous prediction on January 26th, dickbreath. In 5 weeks, the 6 months will be up.

Thank you for admitting it isnt July yet, a fact that is obvious to everyone but a mouthbreather like you. And if Greece exits in August then my prediction will be wrong? What a fool you are.

I never once said that it isn't July yet, you old, dottering, frothing-at-the-mouth fool. Discernment is definitely not your thing.
You berate me for being wrong about Greece and then admit it's too early to make a judgment.

No. You are too stupid to realize that I am pointing out that to this day, Greece has still not left the Eurozone. You only have 5 more weeks for your prediction to come true, babbler. Good luck with that one.
So I am not wrong yet. Nor will I be.
Greece must exist the Eurozone. The Euros are tired of bailing them out for conditions, only to see the Greeks renege on them the next day. The Greeks have finally run out of other people's money.

So, back to the topic of the OP: Hillary's rally, tomorrow, in NYC.
Big fucking deal. If she has anything other than a capacity crowd it's a total failure. If she cant get a capacity crowd in NYC she cant do it anywhere.

Babble on, dottering old man.

You are the worst type of partisan hack who ever existed.

Were I a Republican, I would be completely ashamed to have you on my side, to be sure.
So you cant refute what I wrote. First you want to go back to the topic and when I do that you deflect to insults.
You fail in your own thread, snortbreath.

It's completely impossible to keep a moron of your type on topic, anyway.
You're the one deflecting and that makes me the moron? You are truly a fool.

Greece must exist the Eurozone. The Euros are tired of bailing them out for conditions, only to see the Greeks renege on them the next day. The Greeks have finally run out of other people's money.

"Greece must exist the Eurozone."

Aha...

"Greece must exist the Eurozone."

Aha...
Oh wow, you found a typo! Arent you the man!
:bowdown:

FDR is undisputably one of the greatest presidents in US-American history and led us through the darkest chapter of our nation's history since Lincoln and the Civil War.

Anyone who can think to call FDR evil must be pretty damned batshit crazy in the head.
so locking up innocent men, women and children isn't evil?
infecting poor black people with stds, w/o their consent, isn't evil?

you really need to do some real history on fdr, he is the very definition of evil

hell, he hated the Constitution so much he wanted to enlarge the scotus so he could seed it with his people since they kept blocking the worst of what he was trying to do.

Forum List

Back