Hillary Clintons first rally to be held 06/13/2015 at Roosevelt Park, NYC

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
150305154605-01-hillary-clinton-030515-exlarge-169.jpg

Some interesting previews:

Clinton s launch speech to focus on her mother s life - Annie Karni - POLITICO

After nearly two and a half decades in the glare of the public spotlight, Hillary Clinton will reintroduce herself on Saturday by highlighting her personal journey marked heavily by the deprivations faced by her own mother.

Starting with the story of her mother’s abusive and traumatic childhood, Clinton will explain the role her family played in making her an advocate for other people, campaign officials told POLITICO, previewing the highly touted speech on New York’s Roosevelt Island that will set the tone for the rest of her campaign. (Chelsea and Bill Clinton will attend, but Bill Clinton will have no speaking role.)

That personal focus will be driven home by the release, shortly afterwards, of a biographical video about Clinton’s career as a fighter for the middle-class, dating back to her work for the Children’s Defense Fund after graduating from law school.

While Clinton has often spoken in recent months about her pride in becoming a grandmother, it is another matriarch, Dorothy Rodham, who will be the binding theme in her remarks Saturday...

Hillary Clinton channels Roosevelts in campaign rally - CNNPolitics.com

During the darkest hours of the Clinton presidency, those inside the besieged White House often took comfort in the legacies of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, whom they saw as "friendly spirits" shining through the political storm.

Now, Hillary Clinton is invoking the aura of the original Democratic power couple to give a historical and political lift to her second quest for the presidency, which enters a new stage on Saturday on New York's Roosevelt Island, where she holds her first formal campaign rally.

After an understated start to her 2016 campaign, beset by bad headlines and self-inflicted wounds, Clinton will make a bold statement of ambition by implying she is the direct heir to a leader whom historians consistently rank as one of the top three presidents and the greatest Democrat.

Clinton's decision to make her first major campaign speech in the shadow of a man who was president from 1933 to 1945, rather than in an early-voting state like Iowa or New Hampshire, may also start to answer the still-mysterious question of what her campaign will stand for.

At a time when America is again slowly digging out of an economic hole and facing peril overseas, the historical analogy will recall FDR's record as a supreme war leader, a working-class champion and a galvanizing force for a nation that had lost its verve.

"(Clinton) has long been inspired by FDR's belief that America is stronger when we summon the work and talents of all Americans," said Kristina Schake, Clinton's deputy communications director...

Clinton to hold first major rally in Roosevelt Island - CNNPolitics.com
(From June 2nd, 2015)

CGbW7ZNW8AA9HP1.png:large

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign will hold its first major rally on June 13 at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park in New York City. The speech will be on Roosevelt Island.

The event will be the first time Clinton headlines a rally since she entered the presidential race in April.

"Her speech will lay out her view of the challenges facing this country and her vision and ideas for moving the country forward," a Clinton aide said Monday.

Clinton aides had considered other locations for the speech, including the former secretary of state's Chicago birthplace or one of the early nominating states, but eventually settled on Roosevelt Island.

Clinton has been "inspired by FDR's belief that America is stronger when we summon the work and talents of all Americans and has long admired Eleanor Roosevelt as a role model," according to an aide...

..The rally will also be the first time former President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton appear at a campaign event, according to senior campaign aides.

After the rally, Clinton plans to visit all four early nominating states in the span of six days...

...Clinton will visit Iowa on June 13 and 14, New Hampshire on June 15, South Carolina on June 17 and Nevada on June 18, the aide said.

Clinton first event in Iowa will be a simulcast discussion with organizers on the ground in the first-in-the-nation caucus state. According to the aide, the speech will be simulcast to organizing meetings in almost all of the United States' 435 congressional districts.

FYI.

Please notice that she picked June 15th, the day that Jeb Bush (R) is announcing his candidacy, to be in New Hampshire to campaign. I am sure this is not an accident. It's strategy.

I wonder how many bus loads of props she'll bring in? I's sure in will be genuine, a genuine dog a pony show, a lot of fluff and horse shit. Thus is the state of politics in this country today.

Roosevelt

isn't he the guy that locked up innocent American civilians?
and allowed poor black Americans to be subjected to inhuman experiments?

yes he is

and isn't hillary a HUGE fan of a genocidal woman that wanted to exterminate black people?

yes she is

so an evil person is launching her campaign in a place named for an evil person.

the irony

Roosevelt

isn't he the guy that locked up innocent American civilians?
and allowed poor black Americans to be subjected to inhuman experiments?

yes he is

and isn't hillary a HUGE fan of a genocidal woman that wanted to exterminate black people?

yes she is

so an evil person is launching her campaign in a place named for an evil person.

the irony
Here's a tidbit for you:

It was known as Welfare Island when it was used principally for hospitals, from 1921 to 1971.[3] It was re-named Roosevelt Island in 1971 after Franklin D. Roosevelt.

I think they changed the name fearing it would become a magnet for blacks. :)

• Banned
FDR is undisputably one of the greatest presidents in US-American history and led us through the darkest chapter of our nation's history since Lincoln and the Civil War.

Anyone who can think to call FDR evil must be pretty damned batshit crazy in the head.

FDR is undisputably one of the greatest presidents in US-American history and led us through the darkest chapter of our nation's history since Lincoln and the Civil War.

Anyone who can think to call FDR evil must be pretty damned batshit crazy in the head.
More crap.
FDR created the Great Depression. FDR instituted fascism in this country through the NRA and other programs. FDR sent the Jews on the St Louis back to Germany to be killed. FDR gave over the Eastern Europeans to Stalin for enslavement.
FDR was stupid. My grandfather knew him in law school and wondered how he ever made it through.

• Banned

More crap.
FDR created the Great Depression. FDR instituted fascism in this country through the NRA and other programs. FDR sent the Jews on the St Louis back to Germany to be killed. FDR gave over the Eastern Europeans to Stalin for enslavement.
FDR was stupid. My grandfather knew him in law school and wondered how he ever made it through.

What a liar you are.

The Great Depression was already in full swing in 1931. That's why those thrown out of their homes called their makeshift tent cities "Hoovervilles", you stupid fuck.

FDR did not institute fascism. FDR gave up nothing to the Russkis: he worked out a deal for the end of WWII, at Yalta, in 1944.

My Lord, you are even more insane than I thought. You are NOT right in the head.

And BTW, Greece is STILL part of the Eurozone, you derp.

More crap.

What a liar you are.

The Great Depression was already in full swing in 1931. That's why those thrown out of their homes called their makeshift tent cities "Hoovervilles", you stupid fuck.

FDR did not institute fascism. FDR gave up nothing to the Russkis: he worked out a deal for the end of WWII, at Yalta, in 1944.

My Lord, you are even more insane than I thought. You are NOT right in the head.

:wtf:
It is clear you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
And it isn't July yet, moron.
Is Greece close to Grexit - BBC News

More crap.

What a liar you are.

You made your famous prediction on January 26th, dickbreath. In 5 weeks, the 6 months will be up.

And Greece will still be a part of the Eurozone, you old dottering fool.

More crap.

What a liar you are.

From your own link, you stupid moronic fuck:

"Most traders see some sort of deal as likely: only a third of European investors believe Greece will leave the euro.

Some reports suggest European officials are even prepared to extend the eurozone part of the bailout to March 2016, which would give more time for a reform deal to be agreed and synchronise the loans with the IMF's bailout timetable."

More crap.

What a liar you are.

You made your famous prediction on January 26th, dickbreath. In 5 weeks, the 6 months will be up.

Thank you for admitting it isnt July yet, a fact that is obvious to everyone but a mouthbreather like you. And if Greece exits in August then my prediction will be wrong? What a fool you are.

More crap.

What a liar you are.

"Most traders see some sort of deal as likely: only a third of European investors believe Greece will leave the euro.

Some reports suggest European officials are even prepared to extend the eurozone part of the bailout to March 2016, which would give more time for a reform deal to be agreed and synchronise the loans with the IMF's bailout timetable."
I know when I want reliable information on foreign affairs I go to currency traders.
Idjit.

More crap.

What a liar you are.

Thank you for admitting it isnt July yet, a fact that is obvious to everyone but a mouthbreather like you. And if Greece exits in August then my prediction will be wrong? What a fool you are.

I never once said that it isn't July yet, you old, dottering, frothing-at-the-mouth fool. Discernment is definitely not your thing.

More crap.

What a liar you are.

I know when I want reliable information on foreign affairs I go to currency traders.
Idjit.

And yet, YOU posted the link. What, you don't stand by the information you post?

I am shocked.

So, back to the topic of the OP: Hillary's rally, tomorrow, in NYC.
Big fucking deal. If she has anything other than a capacity crowd it's a total failure. If she cant get a capacity crowd in NYC she cant do it anywhere.

Babble on, dottering old man.

You are the worst type of partisan hack who ever existed.

Were I a Republican, I would be completely ashamed to have you on my side, to be sure.

More crap.

What a liar you are.

I never once said that it isn't July yet, you old, dottering, frothing-at-the-mouth fool. Discernment is definitely not your thing.
You berate me for being wrong about Greece and then admit it's too early to make a judgment.
You are mentally unbalanced. Probably from sucking too much schwantz.

So, back to the topic of the OP: Hillary's rally, tomorrow, in NYC.
Big fucking deal. If she has anything other than a capacity crowd it's a total failure. If she cant get a capacity crowd in NYC she cant do it anywhere.

Babble on, dottering old man.

You are the worst type of partisan hack who ever existed.

Were I a Republican, I would be completely ashamed to have you on my side, to be sure.
So you cant refute what I wrote. First you want to go back to the topic and when I do that you deflect to insults.
You fail in your own thread, snortbreath.

Forum List

Back