Hillary Clinton wins Worst Ethics Violator of 2015. Allan Grayson 2nd

Answer my question
you want to pretend they are non-partisan. you might be right. who won in 2014?
Answer my question.
your question is without meaning. of course party affiliation doesn't matter on a criminal prosecution. but let's not pretend that a conservative group's list is in any way analogous.

so let me ask, as a way to judge their impartiality, who won in 2014?
Why are you so desperate to avoid the topic?
what topic? you want us to take this list seriously, right? if i'm going to i need to know more about the group publishing it.

who won in 2014? i've answered your question, why do you avoid mine like the plague? are you having trouble locating the answer?
Hillary's sleaze, or lack of ethics if you prefer, is the topic. Just so you know, this is not a "safe space" forum.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/22/hillary-clinton-named-worst-ethics-violator-2015/

Anyone not surprised? Democrats win the top two spots followed up by Republican Marc Meadows
a conservative 'watchdog' group called hillary names. how is that news?
Looks like a bipartisan list to me. It also has LEGITIMATE issues that Hillary should explain.
it can look like whatever it wants, it's still a list put out by a conservative group
Not really. All journalists are liberals regardless who they work for.

Answer my question.
your question is without meaning. of course party affiliation doesn't matter on a criminal prosecution. but let's not pretend that a conservative group's list is in any way analogous.

what topic? you want us to take this list seriously, right? if i'm going to i need to know more about the group publishing it.

who won in 2014? i've answered your question, why do you avoid mine like the plague? are you having trouble locating the answer?
Hillary's sleaze, or lack of ethics if you prefer, is the topic. Just so you know, this is not a "safe space" forum.
For some reason he thinks 2014 is relevant to the winner of a 2015 contest.
Some serious deflection going on

Answer my question.

You don't need to know anything about the source unless the allegations are false. These allegation are not false.
You've failed
lol. so why can't you tell me who won in 2014?

Answer my question.

no, what i think is the list was developed solely to be used as an attack on clinton. if that's not the case, there should be a 2014 list. is there?

Answer my question.

You don't need to know anything about the source unless the allegations are false. These allegation are not false.
You've failed
2 reasons

I don't know & nor do I care

Answer my question.

That's because he doesn't agree with the choice for the 2015 winner.

You've failed
2 reasons

so for you the list has done it's job. you don't really care if it's accurate or if the people are fair, all you care about is hillary being at the top

it's because there is no 2014 list. the whole thing is just a way to attack hillary

You've failed
2 reasons

so for you the list has done it's job. you don't really care if it's accurate or if the people are fair, all you care about is hillary being at the top
Accuracy is based on the allegations not the accuser. 2014 has NOTHING to do with Clinton's ethical problems.
You have spent an ENTIRE hour talking about everything but the ethics violations.

Deflect much

You've failed
2 reasons

Accuracy is based on the allegations not the accuser. 2014 has NOTHING to do with Clinton's ethical problems.
You have spent an ENTIRE hour talking about everything but the ethics violations.

Deflect much
it's a list. if you want to talk about the accusations, make a thread about the accusations.
this thread was made about a list calling clinton the most unethical.a list i believe exists solely so that clinton can take the top spo

it's because there is no 2014 list. the whole thing is just a way to attack hillary

Are you claiming that any list that exists for the first time is invalid because there wasn't a previous list? You claim it's wrong not based on anything but it's the first time the list was put out.

The Heisman trophy, although known as the Downtown Athletic Club Trophy the first year it was given, started in 1935. Does that mean the first winner, Jay Berwanger, wasn't legitimate because it was the first year it was given? That's the premise of your argument.

You've failed
2 reasons

Deflect much
it's a list. if you want to talk about the accusations, make a thread about the accusations.
this thread was made about a list calling clinton the most unethical.a list i believe exists solely so that clinton can take the top spo
Deflect deflect deflect

We're done here. It's clear you can't be honest

You've failed
2 reasons

Deflect much

Wonder if he thinks any first time award is invalid because no one received it the year before? That's the premise of his argument.

Are you claiming that any list that exists for the first time is invalid because there wasn't a previous list? You claim it's wrong not based on anything but it's the first time the list was put out.

The Heisman trophy, although known as the Downtown Athletic Club Trophy the first year it was given, started in 1935. Does that mean the first winner, Jay Berwanger, wasn't legitimate because it was the first year it was given? That's the premise of your argument.
no, my premise is that a list put out by a conservative group for the first time in the runup to an election exists solely to push a narrative.

You've failed
2 reasons

Deflect much

Wonder if he thinks any first time award is invalid because no one received it the year before? That's the premise of his argument.
you are purposefully misunderstanding my point.

no, my premise is that a list put out by a conservative group for the first time in the runup to an election exists solely to push a narrative.

Then surely you have proof of your claim and proof isn't "because I said so".

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/22/hillary-clinton-named-worst-ethics-violator-2015/

Anyone not surprised? Democrats win the top two spots followed up by Republican Marc Meadows
Donald Trump wins PolitiFact’s ‘Lie of the Year,’ doesn’t take it lying down

Trump lies all the time and his popularity keeps going up and up and up.
That would be a neat trick for Hillary, but she just keeps going down and down.

2 reasons

Deflect much
Deflect deflect deflect

We're done here. It's clear you can't be honest
it's clear the manipulation has worked well on you.

what i actually think is going on is you're starting to realize you swallowed the story without thinking about it at all and are starting to regret that decision.

Forum List

Back