Hillary clinton will keep America a first world country and great!!!!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
She won't push austerity from hell and will fight cut, slash and burn every minute of her 4 year term of office.
1. We need more infrastructure funding, NOT less. Effin austerity has it at its lowest in 3 decades...No more cuts!
2. We need more investment into our children's education! Do I agree that we need some reform? Yes I do, but we need to make it easier to get, NOT HARDER!
3. We need to start leading in science once again. China is starting to eclipse us in many ways and that isn't good if we wish to continue leading the world...This isn't a time to cut funding to the nsf or to stop investing! All great civilizations in history have raise and fall by turning their backs on innovation and investment in such.
4. We need to demand that the rich pay some taxes! A lot of them are getting away with murder on this issue! Many pay very little for what they're taking and they're taking most of the wealth. Look I AM NOT against being rich or successful, but remember you're using resources from the rest of society when you're doing so.
5. We must keep our clean food safety standards, clean air, water and work place standards!!! This is what separates America from some third world shit hole!

We can't afford to have the libertarians control our entire government. That would mean no leadership from America in the world outside of bomb this or attack that and a lower living standard for our people right here in America.

How is doing away with all of the above going to make America great? It seems to me that America will be far less great!

Please if you believe that America should lead VOTE Hillary Clinton as our next president. Lets continue to lead and be great as we already are!

51ny39gtGRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BS55007.jpg

Last edited:
She won't push austerity from hell and will fight cut, slash and burn every minute of her 4 year term of office.
1. We need more infrastructure funding, NOT less. Effin austerity has it at its lowest in 3 decades...No more cuts!
2. We need more investment into our children's education! Do I agree that we need some reform? Yes I do, but we need to make it easier to get, NOT HARDER!
3. We need to start leading in science once again. China is starting to eclipse us in many ways and that isn't good if we wish to continue leading the world...This isn't a time to cut funding to the nsf or to stop investing! All great civilizations in history have raise and fill by turning their backs on innovation and investment in such.
4. We need to demand that the rich pay some taxes! A lot of them are getting away with murder on this issue! Many pay very little for what they're taking and they're taking most of the wealth. Look I AM NOT against being rich or successful, but remember you're using resources from the rest of society when you're doing so.
5. We must keep our clean food safety standards, clean air, water and work place standards!!! This is what separates America from some third world shit hole!

We can't afford to have the libertarians control our entire government. That would mean no leadership from America in the world outside of bomb this or attack that and a lower living standard for our people right here in America.

How is doing away with all of the above going to make America great? It seems to me that America will be far less great!

Please if you believe that America should lead VOTE Hillary Clinton as our next president. Lets continue to lead and be great as we already are!

BS55007.jpg

upload_2016-9-20_3-22-7.jpeg

3. We need to start leading in science once again. China is starting to eclipse us in many ways and that isn't good if we wish to continue leading the world...This isn't a time to cut funding to the nsf or to stop investing! All great civilizations in history have raise and fell by turning their backs on innovation and investment in such.

BS55007.jpg

What is this Matthew day 62 and you still refuse this fact?

InfraSpending.png

3. We need to start leading in science once again. China is starting to eclipse us in many ways and that isn't good if we wish to continue leading the world...This isn't a time to cut funding to the nsf or to stop investing! All great civilizations in history have raise and fall by turning their backs on innovation and investment in such.

BS55007.jpg

Eh, if you want those things you should have selected Bernie instead of the warmongering, corporate princess from hell

:spinner:

• Banned

BS55007.jpg

Eh, if you want those things you should have selected Bernie instead of the warmongering, corporate princess from hell

:spinner:

I did...Now we have one choice.

• Banned
3. We need to start leading in science once again. China is starting to eclipse us in many ways and that isn't good if we wish to continue leading the world...This isn't a time to cut funding to the nsf or to stop investing! All great civilizations in history have raise and fell by turning their backs on innovation and investment in such.

BS55007.jpg

View attachment 90304

Supports what I am saying! We've gutted the shit out of our infrastructure funding and if we don't reverse this soon = third world infrastructure.

BS55007.jpg

View attachment 90304

Supports what I am saying! We've gutted the shit out of our infrastructure funding and if we don't reverse this soon = third world infrastructure.

the worst drop was under Obammy now you want to extend the Obammy policies with Shillary

BS55007.jpg

View attachment 90304
where did that 75 billion go?

hillary is an owned puppet that will do as soros tells her.

time for real change since we will be $19 Trillion in debt before obama is out
Don't confuse poor little Mattieboy with facts. Facts just frustrate him and leads to temper tantrums. He is still trying to get past the Terrible Twos.

Don't confuse poor little Mattieboy with facts. Facts just frustrate him and leads to temper tantrums. He is still trying to get past the Terrible Twos.
He has crawled under the desk with his keyboard and mouse.

Curled up in a fetal position with his thumb in his mouth crying incoherently about infrastructure.

He has crawled under the desk with his keyboard and mouse.

Curled up in a fetal position with his thumb in his mouth crying incoherently about infrastructure.
...and his diaper is dirty.

BS55007.jpg

View attachment 90304

What infrastructure does the federal government do that you want increased?

BS55007.jpg

View attachment 90304

What infrastructure does the federal government do that you want increased?

If I might be so bold, I will answer for the poor SOB. His answer is EVERYTHING.

He like Obama and most of the political class, believes money grows on trees.

I'm sorry I can't vote for Hillary, she has a big odd shaped Elmer Fudd head that bobs around freakishly.

Donald Trump looks like he has a rat on his head and looks like a turkey vulture.

That's big talk considering Hillary's wrinkles and hips so wide she had to ride in a van with double doors. And what's with her Mary Poppins clothes?

Forum List

Back