Hillary clinton will keep America a first world country and great!!!!

I'm sorry I can't vote for Hillary, she has a big odd shaped Elmer Fudd head that bobs around freakishly.

Donald Trump looks like he has a rat on his head and looks like a turkey vulture.

That's big talk considering Hillary's wrinkles and hips so wide she had to ride in a van with double doors. And what's with her Mary Poppins clothes?
$10k plus for each one is not mary poppins

$10k for some moving blankets? :eusa_eh:

I'm sorry I can't vote for Hillary, she has a big odd shaped Elmer Fudd head that bobs around freakishly.

Donald Trump looks like he has a rat on his head and looks like a turkey vulture.

That's big talk considering Hillary's wrinkles and hips so wide she had to ride in a van with double doors. And what's with her Mary Poppins clothes?
$10k plus for each one is not mary poppins

$10k for some moving blankets? :eusa_eh:
I don't claim to understand fashion, or old lady cloths.

But I've seen better looking duffel bags

She won't push austerity from hell and will fight cut, slash and burn every minute of her 4 year term of office.
1. We need more infrastructure funding, NOT less. Effin austerity has it at its lowest in 3 decades...No more cuts!
2. We need more investment into our children's education! Do I agree that we need some reform? Yes I do, but we need to make it easier to get, NOT HARDER!
3. We need to start leading in science once again. China is starting to eclipse us in many ways and that isn't good if we wish to continue leading the world...This isn't a time to cut funding to the nsf or to stop investing! All great civilizations in history have raise and fall by turning their backs on innovation and investment in such.
4. We need to demand that the rich pay some taxes! A lot of them are getting away with murder on this issue! Many pay very little for what they're taking and they're taking most of the wealth. Look I AM NOT against being rich or successful, but remember you're using resources from the rest of society when you're doing so.
5. We must keep our clean food safety standards, clean air, water and work place standards!!! This is what separates America from some third world shit hole!

We can't afford to have the libertarians control our entire government. That would mean no leadership from America in the world outside of bomb this or attack that and a lower living standard for our people right here in America.

How is doing away with all of the above going to make America great? It seems to me that America will be far less great!

Please if you believe that America should lead VOTE Hillary Clinton as our next president. Lets continue to lead and be great as we already are!

51ny39gtGRL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

BS55007.jpg
Oh my goodness. I'd act surprised, but I expect very little from you. "The Establishment Servants gutted our infrastructure spending, and we need more of it, so LET'S KEEP VOTING FOR THEM!". By the way, you seem to be under the impression that Hillary will make her masters pay their taxes... how deep do you have to jam your head up your rectum to think that? Lastly, education; The government has no incentive to educate us well, what makes you think dumping more money into their worthless schools will increase the quality of education that they don't care about providing in the first place? Especially given that if they actually solved the problem, which the Establishment could have done the numerous other times they held the White House, they don't have that problem to run on fixing anymore. Suppose what I'm saying is that you're asking for things to change, but voting for more of the same.

Forum List

Back