Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

No, the stupid and lazy have always voted for free stuff, so they vote democrat. How do you explain 0bama twice? That's pretty fucking stupid right there.

Uneducated dumbarse white guys support Trump. They're uneducated because they're fat and lazy. Have you seen how many fat people are at his rallies? People are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. They don't exercise because they're lazy.
Ahem, I not uneducated (holding three degrees), nor am I fat and lazy (I currently hold two full-time and one part-time job). I would like to know what visual flags you use to indicate which attendees at Trump rallies are fat, lazy, and uneducated. Dumbarse is not specific to Trump supporters. Hell, just how many dumbarses does it take to support a criminal c**t like Shrillary?

I've predicted from the start she'll be the next president.

Once things shook out and Trump became the nominee, my prediction has been she'll win by 5%-8%.

The way things look right now it's not looking like her win will be that big.
Her "win" was guaranteed in 2008. Seriously, the be-atch stepped back for the Obamanation on orders from the DNC, but only on promise that she would be the next POTUS. Anyone who believes differently is blind, stupid, or inept.

[
Ahem, I not uneducated (holding three degrees), nor am I fat and lazy (I currently hold two full-time and one part-time job). I would like to know what visual flags you use to indicate which attendees at Trump rallies are fat, lazy, and uneducated. Dumbarse is not specific to Trump supporters. Hell, just how many dumbarses does it take to support a criminal c**t like Shrillary?

There are always exceptions. And it depends where you got your degrees from. Harvard or Trump uni? Two full jobs? That could mean anything. Walmart and KFC? If you are truly as educated as you say you are, and support Trump, then I am beyond surprised.

I think Hillary is okay. I think Rubio or Katisch would have been better. But Trump is beyond bad.

Being the educated person you claim to be, maybe you can answer the question I've asked about 10 times over the past three days. Why is Hillary a criminal. I've seen nothing other than sound bites from Donald and supposition from dodgy websites.

Yes, I agree that Hillary will be our next president. As for most of that other shit you said - well, it's just shit. Many of you said the same sort of stuff about Obama and Elizabeth Warren.

Well, our First Amendment rights took a huge hit under 0bama, our 4th Amendment Rights are watered down, and the only reason our Second Amendment is still intact is because the NRA is powerful and the SCOTUS was mostly conservative.

Anyway, we are headed for some seriously bad times, at least as bad as 0bama has been likely even worse.

Compared to Dumbya, you never had it so good under Obama. He got you out of Iraq and a financial mess and got Osama. You should be kissing his arse and thanking him...Oh, and he got America respected again by those who matter.

Get back to US in January when Americans are paying their 2017 premiums for Healthcare. We will be talking about a financial mess.

Yes, I agree that Hillary will be our next president. As for most of that other shit you said - well, it's just shit. Many of you said the same sort of stuff about Obama and Elizabeth Warren.

Well, our First Amendment rights took a huge hit under 0bama, our 4th Amendment Rights are watered down, and the only reason our Second Amendment is still intact is because the NRA is powerful and the SCOTUS was mostly conservative.

Anyway, we are headed for some seriously bad times, at least as bad as 0bama has been likely even worse.

Compared to Dumbya, you never had it so good under Obama. He got you out of Iraq and a financial mess and got Osama. You should be kissing his arse and thanking him...Oh, and he got America respected again by those who matter.
If we are out of Iraq, why are we in Iraq. If America is so respected why does everyone laugh at obumble's red lines. We never got out of the financial mess.

[

There are always exceptions. And it depends where you got your degrees from. Harvard or Trump uni? Two full jobs? That could mean anything. Walmart and KFC? If you are truly as educated as you say you are, and support Trump, then I am beyond surprised.

I think Hillary is okay. I think Rubio or Katisch would have been better. But Trump is beyond bad.

Being the educated person you claim to be, maybe you can answer the question I've asked about 10 times over the past three days. Why is Hillary a criminal. I've seen nothing other than sound bites from Donald and supposition from dodgy websites.
First, two full-time jobs: I am a licensed airplane mechanic working on Boeing aircraft, and I run a privately owned dairy making cheese, yogurt, soap, etc. Part-time: I teach at UAA (University of Alaska Anchorage).
As a retired veteran who worked in the intelligence community, I assure you, had I, or anyone I know, pulled the same bullshit that Hillary did, we would be viewing the world through bars and/or paying the rest or our lives. Her total disregard for the national security she was entrusted with and violated....specifically her actions (or lack thereof) that cost American lives, and more egregiously, her lies about those, impeach her fitness at CINC, let alone POTUS. Her track record speaks most eloquently as to her unsuitability for the office she seeks.

Get back to US in January when Americans are paying their 2017 premiums for Healthcare. We will be talking about a financial mess.

Increases in prescription costs are already starting to pinch.

I voted against my prediction many times. I voted for Nader, Gore, McCain, and Romney. I also voted for Trump. I have to call it like I see it.

That shouldn't stop you from voting to make me wrong though.
Nader and Gore, eh?

Yeah I was a democrat when I was young and stupid. I voted for Nader because I didn't think Bill was left enough. I voted for Gore because I didn't want another Bush.
So what happened? Something drastic, like 911, a tumor, marriage?

I decided to get into politics and started educating myself.

No, the stupid and lazy have always voted for free stuff, so they vote democrat. How do you explain 0bama twice? That's pretty fucking stupid right there.

Uneducated dumbarse white guys support Trump. They're uneducated because they're fat and lazy. Have you seen how many fat people are at his rallies? People are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. They don't exercise because they're lazy.

Lol, nice try moron.

If we are out of Iraq, why are we in Iraq. If America is so respected why does everyone laugh at obumble's red lines. We never got out of the financial mess.

You have a few special forces there. Let's not forget who got you in the mess in the first place. Wasn't Obama.
Your unemployment is down and foreclosures are way down. You have a way to go. Again, with what he inherited, Obama has done okay.
Who laughs at you? Russia? Who cares. Nothing but a tinpot regime anyway. Your allies respect you. We just laughed and shook our heads when Dumbya was in office. If Trump gets in, it'll be a double down. We'll be on the ground laughing our heads off...and trust me, the words 'respect' and "USA' will not be seen in the same sentence for at least four years.

there are many reasons for me saying this. All of them really suck like fraud, ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, sexism, all of them except for one:

She will win because I already predicted it. I went on record here as predicting a Hillary victory and I have never been wrong. Believe me, I wish it wasn't true. Hilkary will be terrible. We will lose some 1st Amendment, most of our 2nd Amendment, and our 4 th Amendment rights under her. Not to mention terrorist attacks, economic disasters and generally looking more and more like a 3rd world nation.

But I predicted it and I have never been wrong. Ever since I was only old enough to understand what was happening, I have chosen the winner. I said Kennedy would beat Nixon in my first ever prediction. Now I seldom actually voted for the winner, but I knew who would win anyway.

Don't doubt me.
You're wrong
And that's that.

First, two full-time jobs: I am a licensed airplane mechanic working on Boeing aircraft, and I run a privately owned dairy making cheese, yogurt, soap, etc. Part-time: I teach at UAA (University of Alaska Anchorage).
As a retired veteran who worked in the intelligence community, I assure you, had I, or anyone I know, pulled the same bullshit that Hillary did, we would be viewing the world through bars and/or paying the rest or our lives. Her total disregard for the national security she was entrusted with and violated....specifically her actions (or lack thereof) that cost American lives, and more egregiously, her lies about those, impeach her fitness at CINC, let alone POTUS. Her track record speaks most eloquently as to her unsuitability for the office she seeks.

Always wanted to visit Alaska! Bit cold, but looks beautiful.

Yet you offer no evidence. As far as the emails go, even Comey The Stooge found nothing and probably will find nothing. It seems every SOS since email has been around has done the same thing. She has not given anybody anything knowingly. You do know that hacking emails is illegal, right?

Still waiting for evidence of the bad things she has done.

there are many reasons for me saying this. All of them really suck like fraud, ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, sexism, all of them except for one:

She will win because I already predicted it. I went on record here as predicting a Hillary victory and I have never been wrong. Believe me, I wish it wasn't true. Hilkary will be terrible. We will lose some 1st Amendment, most of our 2nd Amendment, and our 4 th Amendment rights under her. Not to mention terrorist attacks, economic disasters and generally looking more and more like a 3rd world nation.

But I predicted it and I have never been wrong. Ever since I was only old enough to understand what was happening, I have chosen the winner. I said Kennedy would beat Nixon in my first ever prediction. Now I seldom actually voted for the winner, but I knew who would win anyway.

Don't doubt me.
You're wrong
And that's that.

I wish.

Your healthcare system is an endemic problem. One of the worst in the western world (not the practitioners - generally - but the way it is set up)..

Is that the reason why elitists from around the world come here to get treated? Further, is ACA in its current form the solution?

Don't doubt me.

That bitch is too retarded to be president

Forum List

Back