Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

there are many reasons for me saying this. All of them really suck like fraud, ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, sexism, all of them except for one:

She will win because I already predicted it. I went on record here as predicting a Hillary victory and I have never been wrong. Believe me, I wish it wasn't true. Hilkary will be terrible. We will lose some 1st Amendment, most of our 2nd Amendment, and our 4 th Amendment rights under her. Not to mention terrorist attacks, economic disasters and generally looking more and more like a 3rd world nation.

But I predicted it and I have never been wrong. Ever since I was only old enough to understand what was happening, I have chosen the winner. I said Kennedy would beat Nixon in my first ever prediction. Now I seldom actually voted for the winner, but I knew who would win anyway.

Don't doubt me.
Answer me this question; what specific policies of her will cause all of these things?

there are many reasons for me saying this. All of them really suck like fraud, ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, sexism, all of them except for one:

She will win because I already predicted it. I went on record here as predicting a Hillary victory and I have never been wrong. Believe me, I wish it wasn't true. Hilkary will be terrible. We will lose some 1st Amendment, most of our 2nd Amendment, and our 4 th Amendment rights under her. Not to mention terrorist attacks, economic disasters and generally looking more and more like a 3rd world nation.

But I predicted it and I have never been wrong. Ever since I was only old enough to understand what was happening, I have chosen the winner. I said Kennedy would beat Nixon in my first ever prediction. Now I seldom actually voted for the winner, but I knew who would win anyway.

Don't doubt me.

That bitch is too retarded to be president

But her supporters are far more retarded.

Don't doubt me.
Answer me this question; what specific policies of her will cause all of these things?

She doesn't have specific policies yet. But if you listen to her like I have and you were alive and cognizant when she was First Lady, you know what she believes and has said she will do.

Don't believe me? I doesn't matter, just watch as you will see that I am correct.

Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS...

to be impeached if she wins the election, which is highly doubted now. In one week, she went from +12 to +1 and that was before the Comey revelation.

Don't doubt me.

That bitch is too retarded to be president

But her supporters are far more retarded.

I agree

This plan in particular is simply a tax so as to transfer wealth. Health insurance is simply the medium.

I have no problem with that. As long as people are getting treated. The US is about the only western country I can think of that looks at health as a for-profit industry. To me it is more of a right than the second. By a country mile.

This plan in particular is simply a tax so as to transfer wealth. Health insurance is simply the medium.

I have no problem with that. As long as people are getting treated. The US is about the only western country I can think of that looks at health as a for-profit industry. To me it is more of a right than the second. By a country mile.

It is still for profit and still a wealth transfer medium.

Forum List

Back