Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

If hilly should be so unfortunate as to win, she will be so destroyed she will be unable to function. Not only will she get a government structure that does not recognize her authority, but she will have a civilian population at war with one another. She will be a failure. A spectacular failure that every enemy of the nation will take full advantage of. Putin will have a great deal of fun with the weak walking wounded.

A Trump presidency will make a three-ring circus look like a NATO meeting...

Yes, I agree that Hillary will be our next president. As for most of that other shit you said - well, it's just shit. Many of you said the same sort of stuff about Obama and Elizabeth Warren.

Well, our First Amendment rights took a huge hit under 0bama, our 4th Amendment Rights are watered down, and the only reason our Second Amendment is still intact is because the NRA is powerful and the SCOTUS was mostly conservative.

Anyway, we are headed for some seriously bad times, at least as bad as 0bama has been likely even worse.

Compared to Dumbya, you never had it so good under Obama. He got you out of Iraq and a financial mess and got Osama. You should be kissing his arse and thanking him...Oh, and he got America respected again by those who matter.

He got you out of Iraq

I thought Bush had it set up for the troops to leave, and Obama followed the plan.

Then Obama got us back in.

Are the history books wrong?

I wish I was wrong, but.....

Well WHY do you think you are right, other than the "natural born prophet" thingy.

That's it. I have a sense for these things. Plus the fact that the stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. the ignorant and lazy democrats are growing in number.

hmmm, lets see.

On the one hand we have the dynamic process and direction of the polls, a list of new scandals that exploded this week and the dying thing called ACA, as well as more Wikileaks to come, and now the FBI reopening investigations into Hillary.

We have predictive models based on primary turnout, others based on social network activity from over 20 million data points and then the observation that voters usually replace the party of a President who governs during a weak economy.

on the other hand we have your gut feeling.

Guess I'll just have to go with............

roflmao

there are many reasons for me saying this. All of them really suck like fraud, ignorance, bigotry, stupidity, sexism, all of them except for one:

She will win because I already predicted it. I went on record here as predicting a Hillary victory and I have never been wrong. Believe me, I wish it wasn't true. Hilkary will be terrible. We will lose some 1st Amendment, most of our 2nd Amendment, and our 4 th Amendment rights under her. Not to mention terrorist attacks, economic disasters and generally looking more and more like a 3rd world nation.

But I predicted it and I have never been wrong. Ever since I was only old enough to understand what was happening, I have chosen the winner. I said Kennedy would beat Nixon in my first ever prediction. Now I seldom actually voted for the winner, but I knew who would win anyway.

Don't doubt me.
If you consider that she was promised this when she stepped off in favor of Obama, of course she'll win. This election has been in the bag since 2008. It's a no brainer, dude.

Yes, I agree that Hillary will be our next president. As for most of that other shit you said - well, it's just shit. Many of you said the same sort of stuff about Obama and Elizabeth Warren.

PredFan is one of those that old maxim describes: Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

:poop:

If elected, Hillary will be the 2nd POTUS to resign, in shame, after Nixon. Let's keep this record straight, goddammit!

I would agree except that Democrats have no shame, no morals, no honor. She will have to be arrested and dragged out of there.

And Trump has all those things? Really? Talk to all the women he's groped and contractors he's stiffed. Yeah, he's got honour and morals in spades...<rolls eyes>...

He hasn't groped any of them nor has he stuffed any contractors.

Only an idiot thinks we are out of any financial mess. The only reason it has improved the little bit that it has is because even 0bama can't keep the American Capitalist Economy down forever. No one respects us, we are a laughing stock because of that ifmduot.

You are certainly a lot better off.

Bush was hated by your allies. We love Obama....fact.

No dumbass, we are not. Not in any way shape or form.

I voted against my prediction many times. I voted for Nader, Gore, McCain, and Romney. I also voted for Trump. I have to call it like I see it.

That shouldn't stop you from voting to make me wrong though.
Nader and Gore, eh?

Yeah I was a democrat when I was young and stupid. I voted for Nader because I didn't think Bill was left enough. I voted for Gore because I didn't want another Bush.

That's it. I have a sense for these things. Plus the fact that the stupid and lazy now outnumber the smart and productive. the ignorant and lazy democrats are growing in number.

The stupid and lazy support Trump. How else can you explain the support of such a moron.

No, the stupid and lazy have always voted for free stuff, so they vote democrat. How do you explain 0bama twice? That's pretty fucking stupid right there.

I wish I was wrong, but.....

Well WHY do you think you are right, other than the "natural born prophet" thingy.

hmmm, lets see.

On the one hand we have the dynamic process and direction of the polls, a list of new scandals that exploded this week and the dying thing called ACA, as well as more Wikileaks to come, and now the FBI reopening investigations into Hillary.

We have predictive models based on primary turnout, others based on social network activity from over 20 million data points and then the observation that voters usually replace the party of a President who governs during a weak economy.

on the other hand we have your gut feeling.

Guess I'll just have to go with............

roflmao

Lol, go with what makes you feel better. I hope you are right and I am wrong.

I voted against my prediction many times. I voted for Nader, Gore, McCain, and Romney. I also voted for Trump. I have to call it like I see it.

That shouldn't stop you from voting to make me wrong though.
Nader and Gore, eh?

Yeah I was a democrat when I was young and stupid. I voted for Nader because I didn't think Bill was left enough. I voted for Gore because I didn't want another Bush.
So what happened? Something drastic, like 911, a tumor, marriage?

If elected, Hillary will be the 2nd POTUS to resign, in shame, after Nixon. Let's keep this record straight, goddammit!

I would agree except that Democrats have no shame, no morals, no honor. She will have to be arrested and dragged out of there.

And Trump has all those things? Really? Talk to all the women he's groped and contractors he's stiffed. Yeah, he's got honour and morals in spades...<rolls eyes>...

He hasn't groped any of them nor has he stuffed any contractors.

oh god....

No, the stupid and lazy have always voted for free stuff, so they vote democrat. How do you explain 0bama twice? That's pretty fucking stupid right there.

Uneducated dumbarse white guys support Trump. They're uneducated because they're fat and lazy. Have you seen how many fat people are at his rallies? People are fat because they eat too much and don't exercise. They don't exercise because they're lazy.

I've predicted from the start she'll be the next president.

Once things shook out and Trump became the nominee, my prediction has been she'll win by 5%-8%.

The way things look right now it's not looking like her win will be that big.

Forum List

Back