Hillary Clinton dodges questions about Durham probe developments

And there ya go. The reason I often use the term "jihadis" to describe these people.

TYPICAL REACTION OF A COMMUNIST:
  1. Hillary and the Democrats conspire to interfere in an election campaign. Nailed to rights after DENIED for years.
  2. They committed espionage against a sitting president compromising national security of the Executive Branch.
  3. They ran with it lying to a FISA court while spending 30 million dollars on a fraudulent Russia investigation.
  4. They impeached Trump twice when those didn't work, first for seeking background on the corruption of Biden, then for daring to fight an illegal election.
  5. Failed all that, they admittedly finally stole the election in a last ditch effort to get Trump out. Mind you, of a president that had gven us a great economy, low crime, less regulations, bountiful food and energy independence.
  6. Finally instigating a riot from a simple protest to engineer a disaster to hang on Trump hoping to keep him out of politics forever.
Now as the Durham report comes out revealing that Trump wasn't lying all along on these nefarious activities, and people rightly vow to exact justice for these heinous crimes, does a communist say: "That is terrible what happened, I share your anger!"? No. Instead, he makes those victimized in all this crime the subject calling THEM jihadis!

WELCOME to the fucked up warp, twisted mind of a far left subversive.

How do we know this wasn't just a token release? They could have been hoping that by releasing it on the Friday of Superbowl week, it might go relatively unnoticed. I still think Durham is part of the coverup. I hope he proves me wrong and prosecutes all the guilty but he's more likely to delay everything until the statute of limitations kicks in.

Mac is so arrogant he alone is able to distinguish what is "phony" religious talk and what is not. I mean--through a computer.

Repulsive.
Unless you have God speaking directly to you like through a phone call, all religious talk is phony in my opinion. Or more to the point its people interpreting what they see through whatever religious lense they adhere to.

If God exist wich one is it? How do you know? Why do you think he cares? Etc. Etc.

Over the centuries there have been tens of thousands if not more religions. Each and every one claiming to know they are right. At best and I have no reason to believe it only one of them is right. Yet here you are claiming you are right.

Clinton ignores reporter's questions when confronted in NYC

15 Feb 2022 ~~ By Andrew Mark Miller
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refused to answer questions as to whether or not her presidential campaign spied on former President Donald Trump.
"Did you pay to spy on the Trump campaign," Hillary was asked by a Daily Mail reporter in New York City on Tuesday. "When are you going to comment on the spying allegations, Hillary?"
Clinton declined to answer both questions as she simply waved at the reporter while continuing to walk inside a building.

Clinton's lack of comment comes after special counsel John Durham’s Feb. 11 filing alleging that lawyers from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 had paid to infiltrate servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to federal government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia.

Commentary:
Actually, Hillary is exercising her right to remain silent because anything she says can be used against her in a court of law. She also has the right to an attorney, just not one that's being indicted along with her.
Hmm..., I wonder if Hillary will choose a partner from Perkins Coie to represent her?
Obviously, Hillary hasn't been Emailed a storyline to use from the Central Committee as of yet, but they're working on it, I assure you.
My guess is that Hillary is calculating exactly how many campaign workers and State Dept., must “commit suicide”. Probably difficult arithmetic...
There's a lot of people involved in this act of sedition.
Tech guy 1, will never get another government contract, his business is ruined and he’s facing prison time. He’ll talk. Once the barrier is cracked there will be a flood of those willing to talk to follow.
It would be interesting to find out who tipped off the reporter that Hillary was going to visit Chelsea. Indeed, she didn't go there to talk politics.
Meanwhile, the only thing we're aware of is that Chelsea Hubbell-Mezvinsky has been running marathons recently instead of political office which tells me the Clinton “brand” in NY politics is polling really poorly. We may not see the next generation get elected.

Bet Hannity, Carlson, and Ingram are going in freak-out mode.
Hillary refuses to answer REPORTER'S questions.

Republiscum will open up their 19th investigation.

Oh, the old Vince Foster dipshittery. That's a classic.

Is this where you blame her for Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein too? If you're ever curious why 25 investigations and 30 years later you've got jack shit on Hillary.....might I suggest that you have terrible conspiracies that don't hold up to scrutiny.

I don't think sedition means what you think it means. How is looking at DNS data under Obama an act of sedition?

Maybe. Maybe not. The statute of limitations for this already likely expired.
Actually the Mueller investigation lasted for years and also how many people didn't vote for Trump in 2020 because of hillary's lie.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refused to answer questions as to whether or not her presidential campaign spied on former President Donald Trump.
"Did you pay to spy on the Trump campaign," Hillary was asked by a Daily Mail reporter in New York City on Tuesday. "When are you going to comment on the spying allegations, Hillary?"
Clinton declined to answer both questions as she simply waved at the reporter while continuing to walk inside a building.

Clinton's lack of comment comes after special counsel John Durham’s Feb. 11 filing alleging that lawyers from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 had paid to infiltrate servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to federal government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia.

Commentary:
Actually, Hillary is exercising her right to remain silent because anything she says can be used against her in a court of law. She also has the right to an attorney, just not one that's being indicted along with her.
Hmm..., I wonder if Hillary will choose a partner from Perkins Coie to represent her?
Obviously, Hillary hasn't been Emailed a storyline to use from the Central Committee as of yet, but they're working on it, I assure you.
My guess is that Hillary is calculating exactly how many campaign workers and State Dept., must “commit suicide”. Probably difficult arithmetic...
Tech guy 1, will never get another government contract, his business is ruined and he’s facing prison time. He’ll talk. Once the barrier is cracked there will be a flood of those willing to talk to follow.
It would be interesting to find out who tipped off the reporter that Hillary was going to visit Chelsea. Indeed, she didn't go there to talk politics.
Meanwhile, the only thing we're aware of is that Chelsea Hubbell-Mezvinsky has been running marathons recently instead of political office which tells me the Clinton “brand” in NY politics is polling really poorly. We may not see the next generation get elected.

She is one of the best at having a Swiss cheese memory.

Commentary:

I dont think hillary fears going to jail

there are many layers of flunkies between her and the crime willing to take a fall for her

How's that Hunter Biden "scandal" going OP?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
so the bullshit you make up on Trump is all true and all that the left does is all fake.

what color is the sky in your world?

Hillary's lie about the russian collusion.
Would it change your mind if I showed you the pages in the Mueller report saying there was collusion between the campaign and Russia, just not criminal conspiracy?

Or what about a Senate report by a commission that has Ron Johnson as its chair saying the same?

What lies are you referring too?
Hillary's past before D.C. was indicting but never done. She almost destroyed Bill's presidency the first two years. But now what she did is the norm as a dictatorship rules our nation.

Hillary's past before D.C. was indicting but never done. She almost destroyed Bill's presidency the first two years. But now what she did is the norm as a dictatorship rules our nation.
Oh lord, what "dictatorship"? At the moment the Republicans are salivating over the prospects of the 2022 midterms.

A dictatorship doesn't typically end by a dictators party being voted out of office.

Would it change your mind if I showed you the pages in the Mueller report saying there was collusion between the campaign and Russia, just not criminal conspiracy?

Or what about a Senate report by a commission that has Ron Johnson as its chair saying the same?
Lol, she totally made it up. Keep defending her. 60% of independents want her to go to court. So I'm cool with you defending her and keeping her free. It will only cost you a few elections.

Actually the Mueller investigation lasted for years and also how many people didn't vote for Trump in 2020 because of hillary's lie.

None of which has a thing to do with anything I posted.

Thank you for conceding every point I made.

H HA HA. Oh suicide. Is that right ?

"Start" ? Oh so you want to LEARN about the Clintin Body count, do you ? That's OK.

Oh, a link to a conspiracy website that you've never read, about a conspiracy you know jack shit about.

How did I know that was coming?

We have 3 separate investigations by ACTUAL investigators reviewing the evidence directly that all came to the exact same conclusion: suicide. Including one by Ken Starr himself. But you know better because some dude on the internet said so?

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the OANN viewer.

Forum List

Back