Two Missing Teenagers Finally Found After More Than Two Decades Underwater

Yea, there is a youtube channel I've been watching, Adventures with purpose, which started out as a small group of guys who drove around and found old cars to clean up waterways. Until they found a BODY in one of them, now they're a search and recovery team.

They even use a little orange dingy just like this guy does and they use sidescan and downscan sonar just like him. You should watch it. You can even donate, and AWP has been on the news all over the nation finding old missing people.

Most of the cars AWP find are upside down, though. One thing AWP has pointed out is that any highway repair people who are watching who just come upon a damaged guardrail near a lake or body of water, don't just repair and it move on. Make sure there is not a vehicle in the water that caused that damage.

Last edited:
That's why you should never ask a date to give you some head while your driving. Distracted driving can cause serious accidents.

Too many young people fall prey to human super predators or their own youthful miscalculation. Knowing when to let your children "fly" on their own is perhaps life's most difficult gamble.

That's why you should never ask a date to give you some head while your driving. Distracted driving can cause serious accidents.
I never asked, but the women I dated wanted to do it all the time while driving & I didn't often say no.

One nymph lived with me for 7 years. She loved to get me going, then climb on to ride while riding & I was driving. She would get in the way where I couldn't even see in front, so I had to get off the road, get off, get her off, so I could keep her off me to safely drive again.

This is actually bittersweet. I'm glad that they were found, but it's too bad that it isn't good news. :(

Happy that they were found, but it is awful. I bet deep down that the family hoped that the two ran off together and had a happy life somewhere. Now, they know they are dead...

I never asked, but the women I dated wanted to do it all the time while driving & I didn't often say no.

One nymph lived with me for 7 years. She loved to get me going, then climb on to ride while riding & I was driving. She would get in the way where I couldn't even see in front, so I had to get off the road, get off, get her off, so I could keep her off me to safely drive again.
You suffered.

Happy that they were found, but it is awful. I bet deep down that the family hoped that the two ran off together and had a happy life somewhere. Now, they know they are dead...
The worse part is there was a guard rail along that road. Someone must have replaced it without checking the canal, causing their parents 20 years of worry.

Who said the teens didn't have a happy life or happy ending?

One thing AWP has pointed out is that any highway repair people who are watching who just come upon a damaged guardrail near a lake or body of water, don't just repair and it move on. Make sure there is not a vehicle in the water that caused that damage.

I gotta' be honest, every time I see a damaged guardrail I just figure it's a good thing it was there because it looks like it did its job. Never once have I ever thought that a car may have gone over the guardrail...

Forum List

Back