Hillary Clinton dodges questions about Durham probe developments

I wonder if this could push Hillary to run for President again so she can shut down Durham?

~~~~~~

Based on new testimony uncovered today, Hillary Clinton was carted all over in a wheelchair during her 2016 Presidential campaign. She couldn’t walk a city block and she had a “med bag” near her at all times.

We wrote on August 15, 2016 that Hillary was so exhausted that she was taking weekends off. This article caught fire and was the top story at Drudge that day.

Commentary:
How soon we forget just how bad Hillary's health was during the campaign of 2016.
Do we really need a repeat performance?
She's done. Toast .....

~~~~~~

Based on new testimony uncovered today, Hillary Clinton was carted all over in a wheelchair during her 2016 Presidential campaign. She couldn’t walk a city block and she had a “med bag” near her at all times.

We wrote on August 15, 2016 that Hillary was so exhausted that she was taking weekends off. This article caught fire and was the top story at Drudge that day.

Commentary:
How soon we forget just how bad Hillary's health was during the campaign of 2016.
Do we really need a repeat performance?
She's done. Toast .....
I hope you are right. The last thing this nation needs is Hillary as President.

Oh, the old Vince Foster dipshittery. That's a classic.

Is this where you blame her for Seth Rich and Jeffrey Epstein too? If you're ever curious why 25 investigations and 30 years later you've got jack shit on Hillary.....might I suggest that you have terrible conspiracies that don't hold up to scrutiny.

I don't think sedition means what you think it means. How is looking at DNS data under Obama an act of sedition?

Maybe. Maybe not. The statute of limitations for this already likely expired.
I have heard if Hillary goes down she will take half the D.C. Swamp with her. That makes sense to me as I suspect she knows where all the bodies are buried in the Swamp.

In passing, I hope she is indicted as the corruption in the Swamp is ruining this nation. She could do more to drain the Swamp than Trump was able to.

1645001409888.jpeg

Mining White House servers has never been done before. You are lost.

Why argue with these idiots?

For five years, it was all Russia, Russia, Russia, and they laughed at any Clinton connection. Now that Durham has formally, criminally tied Hillary and the DNC to actual espionage against a sitting president, they now argue that there are no actual charges against her yet! Another year from now, they will be arguing that Hillary's conviction was a frame up and that she isn't in jail yet and has the right to appeal! After that, they will argue that she'll be out in 2-5 with good behavior!

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT is LYING. Lying about how bad Trump is making him out 10X worse than he ever was, and now LYING about Biden making him out 10X better than he really is, or Hillary, or anything else so long as THEIR party comes out on top.

If even only on paper or in their minds.

It never pays to argue with crazy stupid people, especially when their goal is to tear down your country.

Why argue with these idiots?

For five years, it was all Russia, Russia, Russia, and they laughed at any Clinton connection. Now that Durham has formally, criminally tied Hillary and the DNC to actual espionage against a sitting president, they now argue that there are no actual charges against her yet! Another year from now, they will be arguing that Hillary's conviction was a frame up and that she isn't in jail yet and has the right to appeal! After that, they will argue that she'll be out in 2-5 with good behavior!

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT is LYING. Lying about how bad Trump is making him out 10X worse than he ever was, and now LYING about Biden making him out 10X better than he really is, or Hillary, or anything else so long as THEIR party comes out on top.

If even only on paper or in their minds.

It never pays to argue with crazy stupid people, especially when their goal is to tear down your country.
Only problem is Durham didn't. Nor for that matter is he likely too reading the motion he filed.

That's what it is. A motion filed in order to get a ruling on potential conflicts of interest of Sussman's lawyers.

In that motion he adds all this extra stuff. None of it material to the motion. And none of it actually making hard claims of criminal behaviour.

That begs the question why do it in a motion and not an actual indictment if something criminal did occur? Why tip of people you are about to indict and give them the opportunity to build their defence?

By the way. Durham claims that a tech executive ordered a DNS search of servers of Trump. The link to Clinton is that they had the same lawyer. Doesn't sound rock solid in my opinion. A DNS search does nothing more than locate the specific addresses of 2 computers talking to one another. It tells you absolutely NOTHING about what was said. It's nothing like for instance releasing the content of hacked emails as was applauded for and requested by Trump during the 2016 elections.

Hillary Clinton dodges questions about Durham probe developments

Clinton ignores reporter's questions when confronted in NYC

15 Feb 2022 ~~ By Andrew Mark Miller
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton refused to answer questions as to whether or not her presidential campaign spied on former President Donald Trump.
"Did you pay to spy on the Trump campaign," Hillary was asked by a Daily Mail reporter in New York City on Tuesday. "When are you going to comment on the spying allegations, Hillary?"
Clinton declined to answer both questions as she simply waved at the reporter while continuing to walk inside a building.

Clinton's lack of comment comes after special counsel John Durham’s Feb. 11 filing alleging that lawyers from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 had paid to infiltrate servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to federal government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia.

Commentary:
Actually, Hillary is exercising her right to remain silent because anything she says can be used against her in a court of law. She also has the right to an attorney, just not one that's being indicted along with her.
Hmm..., I wonder if Hillary will choose a partner from Perkins Coie to represent her?
Obviously, Hillary hasn't been Emailed a storyline to use from the Central Committee as of yet, but they're working on it, I assure you.
My guess is that Hillary is calculating exactly how many campaign workers and State Dept., must “commit suicide”. Probably difficult arithmetic...
There's a lot of people involved in this act of sedition.
Tech guy 1, will never get another government contract, his business is ruined and he’s facing prison time. He’ll talk. Once the barrier is cracked there will be a flood of those willing to talk to follow.
It would be interesting to find out who tipped off the reporter that Hillary was going to visit Chelsea. Indeed, she didn't go there to talk politics.
Meanwhile, the only thing we're aware of is that Chelsea Hubbell-Mezvinsky has been running marathons recently instead of political office which tells me the Clinton “brand” in NY politics is polling really poorly. We may not see the next generation get elected.

She should for it was a nothing report.

This is a good thing. It gives FOX and the rubes a nice new bone to chew on.

Go get 'er. If she broke the rules, she deserves whatever she gets.

:)

The bone we're chewing on is the spine of Leftism.

This is not just political. It's spiritual.

This from Charlie Pierce:

We mentioned on Monday that conservative America has a new chew toy in a new filing by snipe-hunting prosecutor John Durham, who was tasked by Bill Barr with blowing enough squid ink to obscure all those chickens that everybody knew would come to roost on and around the former inhabitants of Camp Runamuck. There is still great feasting and celebrating in those precincts. But here in the real world, the whole thing is coming apart at every nail, as my favourite living Canadian once put it. And, after what Charlie Savage has done to it in the New York Times, I’d advise anyone interested to get clear, because the whole structure is about to come down.
But the entire narrative appeared to be mostly wrong or old news — the latest example of the challenge created by a barrage of similar conspiracy theories from Mr. Trump and his allies. Upon close inspection, these narratives are often based on a misleading presentation of the facts or outright misinformation. They also tend to involve dense and obscure issues, so dissecting them requires asking readers to expend significant mental energy and time — raising the question of whether news outlets should even cover such claims. Yet Trump allies portray the news media as engaged in a cover-up if they don’t.
If there’s such a thing as NYT plainsong, Savage is singing it here. This is propaganda. Here is how it works. Here is why it works. Here is how it forks the media chess pieces. Here is what happens when they get caught doing it. And here’s how that works, too. It’s like watching the Amazing Randi expose a fraudulent spiritualist.
Most important, contrary to the reporting, the filing never said the White House data that came under scrutiny was from the Trump era. According to lawyers for David Dagon, a Georgia Institute of Technology data scientist who helped develop the Yota analysis, the data — so-called DNS logs, which are records of when computers or smartphones have prepared to communicate with servers over the internet — came from Barack Obama’s presidency.
What is implied here, of course, is the whole Durham “investigation” is a travesty of a mockery of two shams. It can go on the same shelf of the historical archives as Whitewater, the Billing Records, the Death of Vince Foster, and, yes, Her Emails. It exists only as shabby camouflage, and there will be more of this as the heat on the real scandals turns up. If there’s any justice left in the real world, all those chickens will discover that every roost is a rotisserie spit.

And there ya go. The reason I often use the term "jihadis" to describe these people.

Good stuff.

Newsflash for you, Mac: God hates murderers, and He hates baby murderers. Also liars and cheats. Read Psalms and Proverbs.

PS Everyone please observe that Mac cannot distinguish between someone who kills for God and someone who says "Gosh, God does not like this behavior and these people are suffering for it."

Not a great look. Mac.

We mentioned on Monday that conservative America has a new chew toy in a new filing by snipe-hunting prosecutor John Durham, who was tasked by Bill Barr with blowing enough squid ink to obscure all those chickens that everybody knew would come to roost on and around the former inhabitants of Camp Runamuck. There is still great feasting and celebrating in those precincts. But here in the real world, the whole thing is coming apart at every nail, as my favourite living Canadian once put it. And, after what Charlie Savage has done to it in the New York Times, I’d advise anyone interested to get clear, because the whole structure is about to come down.

If there’s such a thing as NYT plainsong, Savage is singing it here. This is propaganda. Here is how it works. Here is why it works. Here is how it forks the media chess pieces. Here is what happens when they get caught doing it. And here’s how that works, too. It’s like watching the Amazing Randi expose a fraudulent spiritualist.

What is implied here, of course, is the whole Durham “investigation” is a travesty of a mockery of two shams. It can go on the same shelf of the historical archives as Whitewater, the Billing Records, the Death of Vince Foster, and, yes, Her Emails. It exists only as shabby camouflage, and there will be more of this as the heat on the real scandals turns up. If there’s any justice left in the real world, all those chickens will discover that every roost is a rotisserie spit.

Losers explain.

Welcome to losing.

Oh no, more phony religious talk from these people.

Next.

Again, Mac is so intellectually deficient he cannot distinguish from those who kill for God and those who notice God working in the world.

You think you're subtle with the polemics, Mac. You're not even close.

Your defense is that it was the Obama white house spying on Trump and that it occured 6 or 7 years so no one should lock the crooks up? Is that your defense? Wow...

She should for it was a nothing report.
An election was stolen, and a President hammered for 4 years and longer on Prog agendas. This report is Hillary's history. Perhaps even Progs want this out as to force her to not run. And they will not prosecute her in exchange. It would be another advantage crisis moment for the Progs. One they helped to create again.

Forum List

Back