Hillary Clinton compares Nancy Pelosi to Queen Elizabeth

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton compared US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to the United Kingdom's late Queen Elizabeth II.
The remark's timing is controversial considering it came while the beloved monarch's casket was being brought to Edinburgh for the first leg of her final journey, as tens of thousands of Britons already line the streets in mourning.
'I think Nancy Pelosi is the gutsiest woman in politics right now,' Clinton said on CNN's State of the Union.

Comment:
Hillary is always out of touch.
Queen Elizabeth was a sweet and wonderful woman who maintained her graciousness throughout trying times.
Nancy Pelosi is greedy, mean, vindictive, shallow, dishonest, corrupt, crazy........hey, waaait, Pelosi and Hillary have a lot in common.

pelosicruellajjdjjhdbbc.png
pelosicruellazkjhkdjh.jpg
pelosiedithbunkerlmaossfsfssfssdefef.jpg
pelosievilposkjhskvlshf.jpg
pelosifunnyfarmakjhadjkah.jpg
pelosiisacriminalposnjdksjdf.png
pelosiisalyingkrookwqvjlkag.jpg
pelosiisaracistrekjhbvgdrre.jpg
pelosiiscorruptkajakdhdh.jpg
pelosiiscrazyposkdjfskjfjshfshf.gif
pelosi-liar-liarposliar.gif
pelosiposwerthbvgyuikmjiol.jpg
pelosisjet.JPG
........hey, waaait, Pelosi and Hillary have a lot in common.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton compared US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to the United Kingdom's late Queen Elizabeth II.
The remark's timing is controversial considering it came while the beloved monarch's casket was being brought to Edinburgh for the first leg of her final journey, as tens of thousands of Britons already line the streets in mourning.
'I think Nancy Pelosi is the gutsiest woman in politics right now,' Clinton said on CNN's State of the Union.

Comment:
Queen Elizabeth was a sweet and wonderful woman who maintained her graciousness throughout trying times.
Nancy Pelosi is greedy, mean, vindictive, shallow, dishonest, corrupt, crazy........hey, waaait, Pelosi and Hillary have a lot in common.

View attachment 694907View attachment 694908View attachment 694909View attachment 694910View attachment 694911View attachment 694912View attachment 694913View attachment 694914View attachment 694915View attachment 694916View attachment 694917View attachment 694918View attachment 694919........hey, waaait, Pelosi and Hillary have a lot in common.
Fake....fake....fake, dupe.

Comment:

View attachment 694907View attachment 694908View attachment 694909View attachment 694910View attachment 694911View attachment 694912View attachment 694913View attachment 694914View attachment 694915View attachment 694916View attachment 694917View attachment 694918View attachment 694919........hey, waaait, Pelosi and Hillary have a lot in common.

Comparing a foul drunk like Nasty to someone as dignified as Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II --
I don't believe I have ever heard a more crass remark come out of the mouth of anyone ever.

Is that your example of a well reasoned argument?

Is that your example of a well reasoned argument?

Forum List

Back