1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
SmartSelect_20220911_014720_Twitter_jpg-2521937.JPG

BTW....The 14 year old boy is Autistic.

Age restricted so if you have a account you can see it:

Last edited:
The left has gone completely mental with their BS wokeisms.
A girl is a girl & a boy is a boy despite any strong emotions they may have on their biology.
I will never enable their gender dysphoria delusions by saying lies to protect their feelers

Bit of a tangent here, but my brother was recently in Southampton, England on a Sunday and wanted to go to Mass. He was told by the Concierge at his hotel that that wasn't possible. The Catholic Church, you see, is in a Muslim part of town, and it's not safe for "white people" to be there without an armed guard.

Pushing on, my brother employed a taxi, whose driver reiterated the warning, but offered to drop them off at the door and pick them up after Mass..."Don't come out until you see my cab,"...They would have been at least accosted, and possibly beaten for having the temerity to be on the street in the Muslim enclave. The religion of Peace, don't you know.

The Cabdriver went on to explain that these Muslim strongholds are in major cities throughout England, and the police are afraid to even go there.

This fact - blacked out by the MSM in the U.S. - was the driving force behind Brexit. The EU forbade England from enforcing their borders against this horde of foreign bastards.

What's that going on at our own southern border? Nothing to see here, folks, it's just business as usual. And the MSM again refuses to report on it. Only Fox News, only Tucker. And now we find out that the flow of "refugees" includes very few Mexicans. Surprising, eh?

God save the King!

To be fair, every parent today claims their child is autistic if they ever get into trouble.

It's first things kids (and many adults) say to police when spoken to.

Bit of a tangent here, but my brother was recently in Southampton, England on a Sunday and wanted to go to Mass. He was told by the Concierge at his hotel that that wasn't possible. The Catholic Church, you see, is in a Muslim part of town, and it's not safe for "white people" to be there without an armed guard.

Pushing on, my brother employed a taxi, whose driver reiterated the warning, but offered to drop them off at the door and pick them up after Mass..."Don't come out until you see my cab,"...They would have been at least accosted, and possibly beaten for having the temerity to be on the street in the Muslim enclave. The religion of Peace, don't you know.

The Cabdriver went on to explain that these Muslim strongholds are in major cities throughout England, and the police are afraid to even go there.

This fact - blacked out by the MSM in the U.S. - was the driving force behind Brexit. The EU forbade England from enforcing their borders against this horde of foreign bastards.

What's that going on at our own southern border? Nothing to see here, folks, it's just business as usual. And the MSM again refuses to report on it. Only Fox News, only Tucker. And now we find out that the flow of "refugees" includes very few Mexicans. Surprising, eh?

God save the King!
This is just made up.

It's not the Brits, it's liberalism, wokeism, progressivism, socialim, and political correctness. Those ideologies are a scourge and a cancer, and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

So I've been wondering lately if we are about to enter a backlash period.

In fairly recent times:

The Victorian Age followed the Georgian and Regency periods. After that uptightness came the Roaring 20s, followed by the Depression, war eras, and then the 50s...followed by the 60s. In some ways, the 80s were an answer to the 60s.

Liberals THINK we care about "what goes on in people's bedrooms". We don't; they do. Just don't kill your own baby. Other than that, also, maybe leave the kids alone. And I hope the backlash period brings back:

The American family
Martin Luther King "My little children can be friends" and not anti-racism

I hope the backlash KILLS:

CRT
Woke
-Isms
-ists

To be fair, every parent today claims their child is autistic if they ever get into trouble.

It's first things kids (and many adults) say to police when spoken to.
I've been around law-enforcement for a long time and I never heard tell of that. Then again I live in a sane AO.

You better have paperwork to back such a claim up here.

I've been around law-enforcement for a long time and I never heard tell of that. Then again I live in a sane AO.

You better have paperwork to back such a claim up here.

He's a NYC police officer.

I'm just sayin'.

Well I did say I lived in a sane AO.....All bets are off in NYC. ;)

Me too. My county Sheriff thinks it's great that we have a concealed carry law. He says his deputies can't be everywhere at the same time and it's good that we can protect ourselves.

God save the King!
But why would the police be afraid to go there?? Britain has tight gun control laws and that should keep us all safe!!

It's not the Brits, it's liberalism, wokeism, progressivism, socialim, and political correctness. Those ideologies are a scourge and a cancer, and should be wiped off the face of the earth.

We are insane. Completely bonkers.

You should visit Milton Keynes. The town famous for its 126 traffic roundabouts and its concrete cows. And a great tanning salon. :p

Forum List

Back