Former House Speaker Pelosi Shows Signs Of Demetia / Delusion, Refers To Hillary As President

Oh, don't they love poking and prodding with any lies they think will cause us pain, and thus the screeching about how we must be worshiping the man!

Sometimes they are so pathetic in their need to scorn and deride and wound and mar that which they can't control.

They're funny and entertaining when they shrink so small.

They have to have a boogeyman to direct their anger at. They refuse to admit that the globalists party is intent on America's destruction. The globalists include members of both parties but these leftists will not accept this fact opting instead to "kill the messenger".

Trump found a niche with Republican voters that other candidates did not approach or did not do anything about once in office over many years. Trump was not even in the political arena. Hillary spouted marriage was between a man and a woman 15 years ago or so and now would approve of a human and a barnyard animal getting married.
What the hell, Bill married a cow.

You bring up Trump as if I hang on his every word. Trump is a pretty good dude, but I don't worship him and I don't need him to think for me. I have a pretty good sense of what my eyes tell me and I believe Pelosi is a dumb bitch. I base this conclusion on the times I've suffered through her press conferences. If she were blond ... she'd be a ditzy blond.
She was brilliant. For once, Trump was right. Back before he had to lie non stop to win your votes.

This bugs me about Trump. I know he doesn't mean it. He doesn't care about abortion. He was pro choice. But if he's a Republican, well then god damn it I'm going to be a far right Republican and ban abortion.

Trump probably believes in Global warming too.

Don't think it's just Fox News who's lying to you and Trump is telling the truth. If Fox knows it's lying to you, so probably does Trump. He's a master of the con game. Not conservative. Convict.

She was brilliant. For once, Trump was right. Back before he had to lie non stop to win your votes.

This bugs me about Trump. I know he doesn't mean it. He doesn't care about abortion. He was pro choice. But if he's a Republican, well then god damn it I'm going to be a far right Republican and ban abortion.

Trump probably believes in Global warming too.

Don't think it's just Fox News who's lying to you and Trump is telling the truth. If Fox knows it's lying to you, so probably does Trump. He's a master of the con game. Not conservative. Convict.
I can fully understand why a leftist would consider Pelosi "brilliant" because most of them see themselves as "brilliant" but normal Americans know otherwise.

Oh no, she's not stupid. Up until the last year or so, she was smart as a whip. A die'd in the whool sleezy leftist, who ran plenty of witch hunts. But still smart.
Sly? Yes. Conniving? Certainly. An evil schemer? For sure. But a smart person would never sell his or her soul to the devil.

I can fully understand why a leftist would consider Pelosi "brilliant" because most of them see themselves as "brilliant" but normal Americans know otherwise.
Trump thought she was brilliant until he was up against her. Can't you see he was being honest then and lying now?

Trump thought she was brilliant until he was up against her. Can't you see he was being honest then and lying now?
Perhaps Trump thought she was brilliant in terms of slithering her way to the top, but once he saw her reptilian underbelly, thought she was a snake.

She's not brilliant now. Maybe for her age. But she's losing it like a lot of old people do.

Perhaps Trump thought she was brilliant in terms of slithering her way to the top, but once he saw her reptilian underbelly, thought she was a snake.

it wasn't that long ago that Trump was a Pelosi supporter. And a Clinton supporter.

Trump just flipped because it was time for the republicans to regain control. You know the R & D's go through cycles.

Add Pelosi to the list of mentally impaired, delusional 2016 Democrat election deniers.

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., praised former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her leadership on democracy "when president".

View attachment 773024
"Oops."

That's okay - Biden calls Kamala Harris 'President'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe she should take up fudge packing, like her hubby.

She's not brilliant now. Maybe for her age. But she's losing it like a lot of old people do.
Democrats tend to stay in power longer than Republicans. Republicans usually come and go that's for sure. Except Mitch

Mitch McConnell officially broke the record for longest-serving Senate leader on Tuesday. In his floor remarks to open the new Congress, McConnell paid tribute to the last Senate leader to hold the record: Democratic Sen. Mike Mansfield of Montana, who served as Majority Leader for 16 years.

That was January 2023

it wasn't that long ago that Trump was a Pelosi supporter. And a Clinton supporter.

Trump just flipped because it was time for the republicans to regain control. You know the R & D's go through cycles.
They are one when it comes to lying to the American people. Time for you to get a clue.

Forum List

Back