Former House Speaker Pelosi Shows Signs Of Demetia / Delusion, Refers To Hillary As President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Add Pelosi to the list of mentally impaired, delusional 2016 Democrat election deniers.

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., praised former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her leadership on democracy "when president".

1680613024727.png

"Oops."

That's okay - Biden calls Kamala Harris 'President'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Add Pelosi to the list of mentally impaired, delusional 2016 Democrat election deniers.

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., praised former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for her leadership on democracy "when president".

View attachment 773024
"Oops."

Is she doing the DT's yet?

I can't wait until she starts seeing spiders crawling out of her $20/pint ice cream.

View attachment 773024
"Oops."

She's old.

View attachment 773024
"Oops."

Are we sure that's not alcohol?

View attachment 773024
"Oops."

LOL. She's been showing "signs of dementia" for years. (Along with Pedo Joe).

Can we be honest?
Nancy Pelosi is greedy, corrupt, dishonest, dumb, a hatemonger, a racist demagogue, she incites violence as a political tool and she's an alcoholic.
View attachment 773028
Think back to the "Arab Spring" of 2010-2011 when "pro democracy" protests ravaged Egypt, the middle east and N. Africa. That was the weaponizing of the internet for political gain's infancy and Obama and Clinton were in it up to their chins. They proved that they could control vast numbers of people with targeted misinformation and it was used on Americans during the entire Trump presidency to discredit the opposition. Republicans better open their eyes soon and stop this--it may already be too late.

LOL. She's been showing "signs of dementia" for years. (Along with Pedo Joe).

When did that start happening?

Trump Called Pelosi 'Impressive' While Saying She Should Have Impeached Bush in 2008 Interview​

"I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot," Trump said in the 2008 interview​

Let me also remind you that in 2008 Trump agreed with me about Bush lying us into Iraq.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

I'm sure if Nancy did that you'd call it a "witch hunt" huh? So was Trump for witch hunts in 2008? Wouldn't Bush have said Nancy was playing politics if she did that? Hypocrites.

Trump Called Pelosi 'Impressive' While Saying She Should Have Impeached Bush in 2008 Interview​

"I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot," Trump said in the 2008 interview​

Let me also remind you that in 2008 Trump agreed with me about Bush lying us into Iraq.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

I'm sure if Nancy did that you'd call it a "witch hunt" huh? So was Trump for witch hunts in 2008? Wouldn't Bush have said Nancy was playing politics if she did that? Hypocrites.
You bring up Trump as if I hang on his every word. Trump is a pretty good dude, but I don't worship him and I don't need him to think for me. I have a pretty good sense of what my eyes tell me and I believe Pelosi is a dumb bitch. I base this conclusion on the times I've suffered through her press conferences. If she were blond ... she'd be a ditzy blond.

You bring up Trump as if I hang on his every word. Trump is a pretty good dude, but I don't worship him and I don't need him to think for me. I have a pretty good sense of what my eyes tell me and I believe Pelosi is a dumb bitch. I base this conclusion on the times I've suffered through her press conferences. If she were blond ... she'd be a ditzy blond.

Oh, don't they love poking and prodding with any lies they think will cause us pain, and thus the screeching about how we must be worshiping the man!

Sometimes they are so pathetic in their need to scorn and deride and wound and mar that which they can't control.

They're funny and entertaining when they shrink so small.

Trump found a niche with Republican voters that other candidates did not approach or did not do anything about once in office over many years. Trump was not even in the political arena. Hillary spouted marriage was between a man and a woman 15 years ago or so and now would approve of a human and a barnyard animal getting married.

Forum List

Back