hillary and her fake southern accent. I just cannot believe how pathetic her voters are.

Hillary is so full of dung

Hillary Clinton's accent evolution (1983–2015)

Interesting mix. Some barely perceptible shifts, but then living for decades in Arkansas, as the video notes, would render at least familiarity with another voicing. As far as adapting to the audience, we all do that. It's called "mirroring". You use one voice to your boss, another to your pet, another to your child, another to a prospective S/O, et cetera, and when we hear the other party respond we "mirror".

Ask black people about the difference in mirroring depending on whether they're talking to a black or white audience.

I shifted my accent for broadcast work. Back in radio school we all did -- we read a piece of copy at the beginning of the course and listened to how we'd progressed smoothing out to 'standard broadcast American English'. Once you do that it can and does become the permanent default --- until you get fatigued, when the original starts to creep back in.

But today, if I'm in town I'll slip in a local Appalachian expression here and there to converse. Why not? It serves communication. If I'm on the air, that disappears and we go back to Standard.

So then you have changed your mind.

No, I just ruminated on how accents work. My original question, standing unmolested, remains "where is a fake accent in the OP video?"

It's not "oh shit there's nothing there lemme go find another video somewhere".

What drawl?
Where is it?
What word? What phrase? What time stamp?

Exactly.
Hillary has you going nutty.

hillhead.gif

Which is "nutty" -- to parrot Lush Rimjob's edict without checking it out? Or to actually listen to the evidence and find it nonexistent?

"When the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Pogo:"When the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

What I do is provide you with the facts so you change your mind.

That's funny -- facts are exactly what I've been seeking throughout this thread, to wit: WHERE is evidence of this "fake accent"?

So far I've got no responses. Jellyface tried to tell me quoting a song lyric -- in a full Chicago twang -- is an "accent".

I'm starting to doubt any of y'all even know what an accent is.
You responded to the facts and have stated she did have different accents and contoured her voice for different audiences.

Talk about a voice change, Spanish anyone? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Interesting mix. Some barely perceptible shifts, but then living for decades in Arkansas, as the video notes, would render at least familiarity with another voicing. As far as adapting to the audience, we all do that. It's called "mirroring". You use one voice to your boss, another to your pet, another to your child, another to a prospective S/O, et cetera, and when we hear the other party respond we "mirror".

Ask black people about the difference in mirroring depending on whether they're talking to a black or white audience.

I shifted my accent for broadcast work. Back in radio school we all did -- we read a piece of copy at the beginning of the course and listened to how we'd progressed smoothing out to 'standard broadcast American English'. Once you do that it can and does become the permanent default --- until you get fatigued, when the original starts to creep back in.

But today, if I'm in town I'll slip in a local Appalachian expression here and there to converse. Why not? It serves communication. If I'm on the air, that disappears and we go back to Standard.

No, I just ruminated on how accents work. My original question, standing unmolested, remains "where is a fake accent in the OP video?"

All of these lowsy candidates are catering to the audience, why this nut is having issues with Hillary, when Jeb speaks spanish and he's a white as a fuckin clear bag of zip locks and Donald speaks stupid...cause his audience is stupid. So get off the ladies jock!!!

You would think we would have learned after this....

Fucking patronizing piles of racist shit. I just fucking hate all of them.

The worst thing about it is that it's not one of the pleasant Southern accents like they have in South Carolina. It's one of those ignorant Florida cracker accents that grates on your ears. That is downright insulting.

Speaking of ignorant... did you actually listen to it?
Can you give me a timestamp? A word, a phrase, anything?

Or are we all gonna sit here and play "let's pretend"?

Dude for the last time, anything that comes out the mouth of a conservatives consists of lies....these people can't help themselves....I'm still waiting on the voter fraud numbers... I mean these people make Pinocchio Pope worthy!!

well, if she loses, she can always play at B-Grade Comedy clubs, but then again, will anyone pay 12.50 to listen to her routine? making fun of several nationalities?
Hillary: Ok Ok, and now for my infamous jive southern accent !! I bet all of you oklahoma jackasses just cant wait to hear it!

Well they're just gonna have to wait. I've been waiting through this entire thread. Got nothin'.

So you dittoes.... if you're still reading and haven't just keeled over from old age... don't you feel kinda used like an old condom when Limblob tells you what to say on the message board, and then it turns out to be bullshit?

I mean, doesn't it even occur to y'all that there's a pattern going on?

One more time, lie to me man, so I can forget about the truth!!!

And by the way this Fox Noise video with the gospel song lyrics --- after those lyrics, which I've already posted, there's a second bite about "Trenton New Jersey" at the very end, as if that's supposed to be another example of this "accent"....

That's not an accent. That's exactly how it's pronounced locally, with the glottal stop. I'm from that area.

And by the way this Fox Noise video with the gospel song lyrics --- after those lyrics, which I've already posted, there's a second bite about "Trenton New Jersey" at the very end, as if that's supposed to be another example of this "accent"....

That's not an accent. That's exactly how it's pronounced locally, with the glottal stop. I'm from that area.

Don't you know by now, anything and I mean anything to keep these nuts alive has to consists of hatred for Obama, Hillary, democratic bunnies and ants.....Geeezzzzz, else they'd all die of sheer boredom.

the way Hillary panders to blacks with her FAKE terrible accent is the way the DNC has been doing it (pandering) to blacks to get their votes for 50 years. You think white rich elitist liberals care about you black libs? lmfao

All of these lowsy candidates are catering to the audience, why this nut is having issues with Hillary, when Jeb speaks spanish and he's a white as a fuckin clear bag of zip locks and Donald speaks stupid...cause his audience is stupid. So get off the ladies jock!!!

Truth. When Rump is on the stump he speaks Moron. If he's sitting in a real TV interview he tones the Moron down and slips into regular English.

Well -- as close to regular as a losuh like him can get anyway.

Funny they don't see the parallel.

Then there's Shrub, with the whole fake "nukyulur" thing. That's engineered, y'all know. George Bush knows how to pronounce "nuclear" as well as we do. He faked that word to appeal to the electoral underbelly. And y'all bought it.

This all goes directly to my sigline below ↓ It's exactly why I run it.

Her fake accent is so horrible southerners probably wonder if the woman is having a stroke or something,.

Is it?
Where is it then?
Time stamp....
text....
Anything?

Yanno who uses fake Southern accents all the time?

Blues singers.
Even Eric Friggin' Clapton and Mick Mickin' Jagger, who aren't even from the States.

Only thing is -- in their case you can actually HEAR it.
Not here though.

Oh puhleeeze. Your tirade is getting absolutely pathetic.

Still not an answer -- is it?
Why do you suppose no one can show this "accent", jellyface?

Need a hint?

Could it be because... THERE'S NO FUCKING FAKE ACCENT TO BEGIN WITH?

Ya think?

Don't be a moron her faked southern accent shenanigans are well known and documented on video and audio. If you are a one of the dumb ass 'link or it never happened' libs well it sucks to be you.

Is it?
Where is it then?
Time stamp....
text....
Anything?

Blues singers.
Even Eric Friggin' Clapton and Mick Mickin' Jagger, who aren't even from the States.

Not here though.

Need a hint?

Ya think?

Here is the exact moment when Hillary uses her phone accent:

Once AGAIN -- that's quoting SONG LYRICS. Verbatim. That's not "affecting an accent" -- it's how the lyrics are written.
I'm asking where the "fake Southern accent is in the FIRST video. The one that's actually titled "fake Southern accent". Where is it?

You do know that's a song lyric, right?

Wanna see where it comes from?

Word for word, there it is. And the speech is in a church. Quoting a spiritual in a church, what an idiot.

Now then. Where is the "fake Southern accent"?

Or are you ready to admit Lust Rimjob just fed you more bullshit, and you swalllowed it?
Speaking of "believing anything they say"......

You lose, Finger Boy.

Bullshit. She's affecting an accent. No honest person would deny it.

You nailed most of these libs right there. The lying fake Hillary was speaking in Alabama recently, Rush had the audio on today her accent was fake as shit.

Her fake accent is so horrible southerners probably wonder if the woman is having a stroke or something,.

Is it?
Where is it then?
Time stamp....
text....
Anything?

Blues singers.

Not here though.

Need a hint?

Ya think?

Don't be a moron her faked southern accent shenanigans are well known and documented on video and audio. If you are a one of the dumb ass 'link or it never happened' libs well it sucks to be you.

If that were actually the case it shouldn't be so tooth-pullingly difficult for somebody to find one then, should it? Yet I've posed the question about this thread all night and I got nothing. One wag tried to sell her quote of a gospel song lyric -- in a Chicago twang -- as an "accent". That failed miserably. And nobody -- not a soul -- has been able to point to anything in the first video. Zero.

Guess it sucks to be the OP of an easily disproved thread. But he ran away too.

Rush had the audio on today her accent was fake as shit.

Great. Another ditto-dildo who swallows.

Once AGAIN -- that's quoting SONG LYRICS. Verbatim. That's not "affecting an accent" -- it's how the lyrics are written.
I'm asking where the "fake Southern accent is in the FIRST video. The one that's actually titled "fake Southern accent". Where is it?

You do know that's a song lyric, right?

Wanna see where it comes from?

Word for word, there it is. And the speech is in a church. Quoting a spiritual in a church, what an idiot.

Now then. Where is the "fake Southern accent"?

Or are you ready to admit Lust Rimjob just fed you more bullshit, and you swalllowed it?
Speaking of "believing anything they say"......

You lose, Finger Boy.

Bullshit. She's affecting an accent. No honest person would deny it.

yep

she is going to carry the South with her drawl :rolleyes:

what a bitch!

What drawl?
Where is it?

Exactly.

what ? what? what?

what?

you go and find it

omg .....can't you find the soundbite yourself?

I am certainly not going to do it for you

omg!

I went through the whole thing before I posted. As I said I'm interested in accents. I actually coach people on them. No accent gets by me. So I listened.

I came up with nothing.

Same as the rest of you wags came up with.
Nothing.
Zero.
Bupkis.

Meaning the entire premise of this thread is bullshit.

"Denial" is not a river in Egypt.

What drawl?
Where is it?

Exactly.

hillhead.gif

Which is "nutty" -- to parrot Lush Rimjob's edict without checking it out? Or to actually listen to the evidence and find it nonexistent?

That's funny -- facts are exactly what I've been seeking throughout this thread, to wit: WHERE is evidence of this "fake accent"?

So far I've got no responses. Jellyface tried to tell me quoting a song lyric -- in a full Chicago twang -- is an "accent".

You responded to the facts and have stated she did have different accents and contoured her voice for different audiences.

What Pogo refuses to acknowledge is that only jive-ass fake sleazebags like Clinton "contour their voices" for their audiences. Authentic people talk the same way to everyone. Good parents don't talk baby talk to their children. They treat them with respect.

Is it?
Where is it then?
Time stamp....
text....
Anything?

Blues singers.

Not here though.

Need a hint?

Ya think?

If that were actually the case it shouldn't be so tooth-pullingly difficult for somebody to find one then, should it? Yet I've posed the question about this thread all night and I got nothing. One wag tried to sell her quote of a gospel song lyric -- in a Chicago twang -- as an "accent". That failed miserably. And nobody -- not a soul -- has been able to point to anything in the first video. Zero.

Guess it sucks to be the OP of an easily disproved thread. But he ran away too..

Been there. Done that.

yep

she is going to carry the South with her drawl :rolleyes:

what a bitch!

What drawl?
Where is it?

Exactly.

hillhead.gif

And by the way here are the complete lyrics to "I Don't Feel No Ways Tired" by Curtis Burrell. First verse:

I don’t feel no ways tired,
I’ve come too far from where I started from.
Nobody told me that the road would be easy
I don’t believe He brought me this far to leave me.

Weeeelllll doggies. Same words, verbatim. Right down to the redundant preposition. And again -- they're not delivered in a different accent.

Perhaps what y'all are protesting is Ebonics?
Yeah, because we all know "I ain't no wayzzz tarred" is a "Chicago twang."

Your desperation to defend Hillary is comical.

Forum List

Back