hillary and her fake southern accent. I just cannot believe how pathetic her voters are.

so what accent does Hillary use when she campaigns in the 51st State of Canada?

Again, doesn't matter. Take random sample, call it "Southern", "Canadian", "Serbo-Taiwanese" anything you want. Nobody checks this stuff except me.

Stick it up on YouLube, open up comments and you'll have angry comments falling like snowflakes, decrying this "fake Serbo-Taiwanese accent". Nobody checks. All they need is to be told what to think.

well, if she loses, she can always play at B-Grade Comedy clubs, but then again, will anyone pay 12.50 to listen to her routine? making fun of several nationalities?

You would think we would have learned after this....

Fucking patronizing piles of racist shit. I just fucking hate all of them.

The worst thing about it is that it's not one of the pleasant Southern accents like they have in South Carolina. It's one of those ignorant Florida cracker accents that grates on your ears. That is downright insulting.

The worst thing about it is that it's not one of the pleasant Southern accents like they have in South Carolina. It's one of those ignorant Florida cracker accents that grates on your ears. That is downright insulting.

Speaking of ignorant... did you actually listen to it?
Can you give me a timestamp? A word, a phrase, anything?

Or are we all gonna sit here and play "let's pretend"?

I'm not that interested in educating you. I've heard it a million times on the Radio. Rush plays it almost daily.

She can't help being a loopy bitch... Just look who her husband is.

I'm not that interested in educating you. I've heard it a million times on the Radio. Rush plays it almost daily.

Ah, well now we're getting somewhere. I'm swimming in dittoes who got told what to think and can't be bothered to check it out for themselves.

No wonder you asshats have no answers.

well, if she loses, she can always play at B-Grade Comedy clubs, but then again, will anyone pay 12.50 to listen to her routine? making fun of several nationalities?
Hillary: Ok Ok, and now for my infamous jive southern accent !! I bet all of you oklahoma jackasses just cant wait to hear it!

Hillary: Ok Ok, and now for my infamous jive southern accent !! I bet all of you oklahoma jackasses just cant wait to hear it!

Well they're just gonna have to wait. I've been waiting through this entire thread. Got nothin'.

So you dittoes.... if you're still reading and haven't just keeled over from old age... don't you feel kinda used like an old condom when Limblob tells you what to say on the message board, and then it turns out to be bullshit?

I mean, doesn't it even occur to y'all that there's a pattern going on?

leave the B alone ...not ...:banana::lmao::lmao:bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't give a shit about "Hillary". My interest is in accents.

I'm the offspring of a Yankee and a Rebel. I've been travelling back and forth between the North and South since I was half a year old. And I had to polish my own diction for broadcast and voiceover work. I know accents. I can pinpoint exactly where in the North and where in the South. And apparently no one else knows accents, since they can't answer the question. They just declare "fake Southern accent" --- because Rust Limpblob told them to.

The OP took off and is now living in Paraguay under the Witless Protection Program. The YouLube video itself.... won't even allow comments calling it out, as it knows it's full of shit.

This is what passes for politics in Uhmurrika.

leave the B alone ...not ...:banana::lmao::lmao:bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whos that? some kid who was told that the Hillary event was full and there were no more seats left?

yes...a sheeple....bah--bahhhhh----ba-baaaaaaaaaaaa
awe....poor little baby.,,,,lets give the Hillary Fan a bag of lolly pops and tickets to the next Hillary event at the local Wendys parking lot.

Can't answer the question, Kenya?

Forum List

Back