Hilarious

and a penchant to hide criminals

which of them is hiding criminals?
All so called sanctuary cities do.

They should hit not a penny of federal funds.

yeah ok-------the kids should die in the streets of starvation
If the child of an American mother is an American, then the child of an illegal immigrant's mother is also an illegal.

so? they belong dead in the gutter?

No the country the came from, its not that difficult.

OL, I respect your opinion, but I disagree that the program should be voluntary. Why would any American right now get off their bum (for any other reason to walk out to the mailbox to get their govt check) and sign up for anything. Several nations have done so, and the program has been very successful. Teach the kids being a citizen of this country is not just about TAKING but giving something back, about contributing, and making something of themselves.

Again, though, I completely understand the reasons this type of 'draft' into service would not work in this 'free' society. Thanks for all the great points and discussion!
TBH, I've met too many messed up 18 year olds to envision "mandatory." You got no idea, Easy. You could be right, though, about needing to make it mandatory. I know a LOT of young people who would do it in a heartbeat if it meant room, board and a bit of pay. As long as you didn't HAVE to get your ass shot at, I think it would be more popular than you think.
Easy, you think you know all poor people are lazy, but it isn't true. Most everyone would rather be working. A lot just don't quite have a soft skills. Or they live in a place without enough jobs.

It's been known why for decades now... the dems want a permanent, beholding underclass of citizens that will always vote for THEM. That is why these radical leftist controlled cess pools harbor and protect ILLEGAL ALIENS... PERIOD.
I WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON. Which per usual, I'm not getting.
The reason is to encourage illegal immigrants to cooperate with the police in criminal investigations without fear of deportation. It is to allow immigrants the security to get medical care for communicable diseases before they become epidemic.

These are excuses with no basis in reality. Illegals don't turn in criminals and they send very sick children to school or even abandon them to play in malls.

Tipsy-----you never met an Illegal. I am----what is sometimes called "non-threatening"------thus I know
lots of illegals------another reason is -----privileged
communication<<< very important for the reasons cited

what is "funny" about it, easy dear?----------you like making
death by disease or injury "EASY" for illegals and their kids?
How so?

denial of medical services

Forum List

Back