Black people turning to Trump

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, we knew this but I think it is happening in bigger numbers. A lot of Blacks voted for Trump the last couple times and will probably do so in greater numbers this time!

I guess they're tired of giving the Ds their votes and never seeing much change for the better (They are taken advantage of)

Well, we knew this but I think it is happening in bigger numbers. A lot of Blacks voted for Trump the last couple times and will probably do so in greater numbers this time!

I guess they're tired of giving the Ds their votes and never seeing much change for the better (They are taken advantage of)
Trump got 12% of the black vote in 2020.

You come up with the funniest shit!!!

More likely they will stay at home but either way, it disadvantages the DNC.

/----/ democRATs' view of Blacks voting for a Republican.
1707342004825.png

Blacks folks don't like old broken down white men like Biden. Younger active confident guys like Trump appeal to them.

~~~~~~~
It appears that more Blacks will be voting for Trump in 2024 than they did in 2020. More like 25 tp 30%
Yep , and Jewish American Vote will Double too and Asian American & Hispanic American Vote could almost hit 50% for GOP

DEMOCRATS DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILIY. Democrats gave black women FREE EVERYTHING in 1967 with their Great Society plan AS LONG AS THERE WAS NO MAN IN THE HOUSE. This resulted in young black males becoming criminals ( As you see Today). Without a STRONG FATHER to kick their ass, the young males with high testosterone were influenced by "Gansta's" and the violent hip hop lifestyle. It worked, as we have prisons full of them and they are creating the REQUIRED CHAOS needed for social De-stabilization ( pre-cursor to social revolution ; NWO).
Democrat quote : " We will have those Nxxxers voting for us for the next 200 years"

Forum List

Back