Democrat NYC mayor Eric Adams is restricting immigrants entering the city

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
He's a racist, clearly. And anti-immigrant.

Also, these buses are specifically chartered to transport people to New York City. If the mayor is rerouting them to other places without the consent of the passengers, this is effectively kidnapping, at least according to Gavin Newsom.

But what does this say about sanctuary cities as a whole? Are they all lying about their intentions, or is it just New York DemoKKKrats who hate immigrants?

It's shocking that a massive city like New York is on the verge if collapse over a few thousand immigrants, when small Texas border towns take in hundreds of thousands of them every year.

I would like to see border state governors really step up the relocations of immigrants into sanctuary cities across the country. New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Francisco, Portland, LA, Seattle, etc. should be receiving immigrants in the millions in 2024. And I hope governor Abbot and others don't neglect the smaller sanctuaries, either. Beverly Hills, Rehoboth Beach, Martha's Vineyard, Malibu, etc. need to see huge numbers of buses carrying new Americans.

Anything less is xenophobic, racist, and un-American.

Also, these buses are specifically chartered to transport people to New York City. If the mayor is rerouting them to other places without the consent of the passengers, this is effectively kidnapping, at least according to Gavin Newsom.

But what does this say about sanctuary cities as a whole? Are they all lying about their intentions, or is it just New York DemoKKKrats who hate immigrants?

It's shocking that a massive city like New York is on the verge if collapse over a few thousand immigrants, when small Texas border towns take in hundreds of thousands of them every year.

I would like to see border state governors really step up the relocations of immigrants into sanctuary cities across the country. New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Francisco, Portland, LA, Seattle, etc. should be receiving immigrants in the millions in 2024. And I hope governor Abbot and others don't neglect the smaller sanctuaries, either. Beverly Hills, Rehoboth Beach, Martha's Vineyard, Malibu, etc. need to see huge numbers of buses carrying new Americans.

this is so so funny

Biggest attack on our democracy since the civil war.

I believe the Mayor is really saying he wants the federal reserve money printing machines to run at full speed so pallets of taxpayer cash can be imported to the mayor’s mansion by the truckload.

In order of magnitude the feds bus/fly the illegals into NY and other sanctuary states on a 10-1 basis when compared to TX, FL, etc..

Right now the BP can only ship them (upon request) to sanctuary states, otherwise they are cut loose in the crossing states like TX, AZ, CA, etc..

New York City is actually the ideal place for the illegals. Plenty of room for them to camp in Central Park which has wildlife for hunting as well as fresh water. Plenty of subways for shelter during the winter moths, lots of rich people with plenty of change to spare.

They'd be a lot happier in NY than in Eagle Pass, Texas, home of Black Jack Mulligan.

Raciss!!!

Why does he hate poor people of color?

Chicago is trying to restrict bus drop offs, so now they're dropping them off
at suburban train stations and buying them tickets into Chicago.

If he read the inscription on the Statue of Liberty, he should. Maybe he can't read?

Ever notice when they cross the border they are all smiles.....When they reach their sanctuary destination then they get all "poor and huddled".

31ny-migrants-01-gbfl-jumbo.jpg

New York City is actually the ideal place for the illegals. Plenty of room for them to camp in Central Park which has wildlife for hunting as well as fresh water. Plenty of subways for shelter during the winter moths, lots of rich people with plenty of change to spare.

They'd be a lot happier in NY than in Eagle Pass, Texas, home of Black Jack Mulligan.
Central Park also has lots of acreage to store shit and piss.
Shouldn't be any problem!

The hypocrisy of the left, limiting illegals coming into the city while they let them all in at the border.

Forum List

Back