Black people turning to Trump

Well, we knew this but I think it is happening in bigger numbers. A lot of Blacks voted for Trump the last couple times and will probably do so in greater numbers this time!

I guess they're tired of giving the Ds their votes and never seeing much change for the better (They are taken advantage of)
The blacks have finally figured out that the Dems make great promises before an election but rarely deliver the goods. Of course Republicans are not much better and really haven’t been trying to garner the black vote.

But Trump is not really a Republican and he is not a racist either. A good number of blacks are realizing they were better off under Trump so why vote for Joe Biden to be President or for that matter any other Democrat.

Dems can fool all of the blacks some of the time and some of the blacks all the time, but they can’t fool all the blacks all of the time.

Trump got 12% of the black vote in 2020.
He got only 8% in 2016.

Now people have seen the destruction of the Democratic Party and how great Trump was comparatively.

Just a few more percent compared to 2020, and he'll win the election.

Regards,
Jim

Do you have a comprehension problem? What relevance do 2020 polling numbers have to do with today? Black support for Biden by any poll you want to quote has CRASHED from 87 percent to 60 percent. He's down over 30 percent among Hispanics. Wake up dude it's 2024.
The OP said a lot of blacks voted for Trump in 2016. I showed that a lot didnt vote for trump.

A few more 😆🤣😝 he will get 25+ % for sure
I think 25% is probably a good guess.

Back in November, NYT poll said 22%.

This report says the various polls ranged from 14 to 30% in January....

For sure, Black vote has always been Dem base. With swings like this, they are poised to lose the election.

Thus, Biden is going to be replaced.

The Dems are giving their voters the illusion of Democracy. They are letting everyone vote for Biden as part of a charade, and then the real candidate will be announced. I'd be ticked if I was a Dem.

Of course, the Dems in power are trying to control the Republican ballot as well.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:

Well, we knew this but I think it is happening in bigger numbers. A lot of Blacks voted for Trump the last couple times and will probably do so in greater numbers this time!

I guess they're tired of giving the Ds their votes and never seeing much change for the better (They are taken advantage of)
Two things:

1. Democratic policies have been hurting blacks, increasing income inequality and social injustice

2. by going after Trump with kangaroo charges in kangaroo courts with kangaroo judges and kangaroo juries, blacks are having empathy for Trump and know firsthand what he is going through.

~~~~~~~
It appears that more Blacks will be voting for Trump in 2024 than they did in 2020. More like 25 tp 30%
So true!

2024%2002%2005%20%20we%20are%20broke%20with%20Biden.jpg

Make sure you tell black folk all about how Derek Chauvin should be innocent and may even be a hero.

Forum List

Back