HILARIOUS! Hillary wants the FBI to release **Her** emails! Immediately, immediately!!

Watch it turn out to be nothing more than a bunch of yoga appointments and shopping dates. That would be funny.
The FBI team that was looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting to 15-year-old girls, found these emails on his and Huma's computer. They know what's in them.

And whatever it is, the team saw the content was important enough to send them to the other FBI team, that was investigating Hillary's illegal emails.

And it wasn't just yoga appointments and shopping dates.

Nice try, liberals, but no cigar.

Ever consider the reason Hillary wants the FBI to make the emails public is because she knows there's not going to be anything on there?

No... because I'm not a kool-aid-drinking moron libtard who's in the tank for Hillary. Like I said.... she knows good and well they will not make anything public because it's part of an ongoing investigation that isn't likely to be concluded before election day. So she goes out there and boldly calls for them to release these emails... KNOWING they won't and can't. WHY? Not because she knows there is nothing to them... if THAT were so, there wouldn't have been any need for Comey to have re-opened his investigation. It's because she knows that stupid little quislings such as yourself will believe there must not be anything there since she is so willing to have them revealed. And of course, we see that is working brilliantly for her!

Ever consider the reason Hillary wants the FBI to make the emails public is because she knows there's not going to be anything on there?

No... because I'm not a kool-aid-drinking moron libtard who's in the tank for Hillary. Like I said.... she knows good and well they will not make anything public because it's part of an ongoing investigation that isn't likely to be concluded before election day. So she goes out there and boldly calls for them to release these emails... KNOWING they won't and can't. WHY? Not because she knows there is nothing to them... if THAT were so, there wouldn't have been any need for Comey to have re-opened his investigation. It's because she knows that stupid little quislings such as yourself will believe there must not be anything there since she is so willing to have them revealed. And of course, we see that is working brilliantly for her!

The interesting thing is that they said there may or may not be anything that is connected to Hillary's emails, but they still have to investigate to make sure.

May or may not be something. Sounds pretty freaking vague.

It is a sad commentary on the state of this country that a TREASONOUS, immoral, dishonorable, thief, extortionist, who should be charged with ESPIONAGE or FACILTATING ESPIONAGE under the long standing precedent of prosecution, and records of trial and conviction of such is possibly going to be our President. ALL of the people involved could be tried labeled as spies, therefore lose ANY right guaranteed by the constitution, and forced by any available means to relate all pertinent facts and-or be executed with choice of firing squad or hanging..
^^^THIS!

The Clinton foundation is where she took her "pay-for-play" money and her unsecured, non-encrypted server was how she delivered the information. Everything else is distraction.

matahillary2.jpg

The interesting thing is that they said there may or may not be anything that is connected to Hillary's emails, but they still have to investigate to make sure.

May or may not be something. Sounds pretty freaking vague.

RW idiots thrive on speculation and conjecture ... what if's, but's, maybe's, possibly's, and could have's keep their conspiracy hopes alive and well, without them, they are just another gob of snot on a sidewalk.

She is a lying bitch...

The interesting thing is that they said there may or may not be anything that is connected to Hillary's emails...

Sorry, but Comey's letter to Congress said nothing of the sort. In fact, it indicates they indeed did find something related to Hillary's email case which is why they are re-opening the investigation. I know that Hillary's team of mouthpieces are probably out there filling your head full of wishful thinking but this thing is ugly.

The good news for you is, you're probably going to be able to spin and distract enough to get her over the finish line without it costing her many votes. The problem is going to be, what happens after the election.

It is a sad commentary on the state of this country that a TREASONOUS, immoral, dishonorable, thief, extortionist, who should be charged with ESPIONAGE or FACILTATING ESPIONAGE under the long standing precedent of prosecution, and records of trial and conviction of such is possibly going to be our President. ALL of the people involved could be tried labeled as spies, therefore lose ANY right guaranteed by the constitution, and forced by any available means to relate all pertinent facts and-or be executed with choice of firing squad or hanging..
That she even gets close shows we are occupied.

You know, they've already said there may or may not be something there, they don't know, but because of who Huma was while Hillary was SOS, as well as that she received from emails from her, they are going to investigate.

First thing they're gonna do (according to the news) is use a computer program to differentiate the emails they've already looked at from the ones they've never seen before.

They will then check the new ones to see if there was any classified information on them.

If there was? Then they are going to trace it back to the originator to see who was responsible for it.

Know what I think is gonna happen? The FBI is going to announce that there are no new emails and that there is nothing to see.

If that is what happens, I know what Hillary could use as her new commercial. Show the FBI statement saying they think there might be something there, but they don't know yet, then show Trump screaming about throwing her in jail because of the emails found on Weiner's computer (there's a LOT of footage of that already), then say "Donald Trump leaps to conclusions, what will he leap to next?", and then show a video of an atomic weapon going off.

If she's exonerated about the stuff on Weiner's computer, that commercial right there would be solid gold for her campaign.

She or her staff can have that if they want it by the way. I hope they see this idea so they have ammo for later possibly.

Yes, it is a sad day indeed when someone like Donald Trump, with a history of colluding with the enemy (Putin), dodging military service, 20 years of dodging paying taxes, not paying people who work for him, outsourcing labor to other countries, doing no charitable work except to serve himself, doing no community service, assaulting women, cheating on his numerous wives, and shaming women is running for president of the country. He is immoral, dishonorable, and engages in cheating the government and people he does business with. He's a vile conman. Such a person should not have the possibility of being president.

Yes, it is a sad day indeed when someone like Donald Trump, with a history of colluding with the enemy (Putin), dodging military service, 20 years of dodging paying taxes, not paying people who work for him, outsourcing labor to other countries, doing no charitable work except to serve himself, doing no community service, assaulting women, cheating on his numerous wives, and shaming women is running for president of the country. He is immoral, dishonorable, and engages in cheating the government and people he does business with. He's a vile conman. Such a person should not have the possibility of being president.

I'm sorry, it's just too funny... you people crack me up! You love Communism, hate and loathe the military, don't pay your fucking taxes, have never hired anyone, would outsource your mother if it meant something for you personally, have never done charity work, have the most sexualized women in society as your role models, have no respect for sanctity of marriage, don't care if your president is getting blow jobs from interns half his age, don't care how corrupt, immoral or dishonest your candidates are and will vote for someone under criminal investigation by the FBI.... and yet, you have the nerve to post something like this.

When libtards get on their moral high horses... they use a step ladder.

I'm sorry, it's just too funny... you people crack me up! You love Communism, hate and loathe the military, don't pay your fucking taxes, have never hired anyone, would outsource your mother if it meant something for you personally, have never done charity work, have the most sexualized women in society as your role models, have no respect for sanctity of marriage, don't care if your president is getting blow jobs from interns half his age, don't care how corrupt, immoral or dishonest your candidates are and will vote for someone under criminal investigation by the FBI.... and yet, you have the nerve to post something like this.

What a lot of bullshit. Your idea of what liberals are like is ludicrous. We are not in favor of communism, we join the military as much as anyone else, we pay our taxes, we have businesses and hire people, and the idea of outsourcing our mothers? Do you even have a brain? It is liberals who do the most charity work, and it is not liberals exclusively who sexualize women...it's down to MEN of any persuasion. Saying it is liberals alone or even most is ludicrous in the extreme. And it is certainly not conservatives who show value for the sanctity of marriage...they cheat and get divorced as much as anyone.

Your candidate does not join the military, your candidate favors a communist, i.e. Putin, your candidate doesn't pay his taxes, your candidate may hire people, but he often does not pay them, your candidate is one who has spent his entire adult life sexualizing women, and he most certainly does not value the sanctity of marriage having been married 3 times and cheated on all his wives.

Your post is ludicrous in the extreme.

What a lot of bullshit. Your idea of what liberals are like is ludicrous. We are not in favor of communism, we join the military as much as anyone else, we pay our taxes, we have businesses and hire people, and the idea of outsourcing our mothers? Do you even have a brain? It is liberals who do the most charity work, and it is not liberals exclusively who sexualize women...it's down to MEN of any persuasion. Saying it is liberals alone or even most is ludicrous in the extreme. And it is certainly not conservatives who show value for the sanctity of marriage...they cheat and get divorced as much as anyone.

Your candidate does not join the military, your candidate favors a communist, i.e. Putin, your candidate doesn't pay his taxes, your candidate may hire people, but he often does not pay them, your candidate is one who has spent his entire adult life sexualizing women, and he most certainly does not value the sanctity of marriage having been married 3 times and cheated on all his wives.

Your post is ludicrous in the extreme.

Yet you love some bill clinton.
Can the faux outrage,it makes you look ridiculous.

Forum List

Back