HILARIOUS! Hillary wants the FBI to release **Her** emails! Immediately, immediately!!

If Trump was pulled over for DUI, but he passed the field test and the breathalyzer and then let go? I wouldn't care one way or the other if it came to light. He didn't do anything wrong.

Yes you would, you'd want it to be made public and so would I... so would anyone who is being honest.

And she hasn't been exonerated of anything. She is currently under criminal investigation.

Actually, if there was no crime, there is nothing to report. Like I said, if he was pulled over and passed all the tests, I don't need to know about it. The stop could have been prompted by a light out, or swerving because he dropped a cigarette in his lap...........whatever...........If he's not found to be DUI, I don't need to know about the stop.

And, never said that she was exonerated (yet). You must have reading difficulties that cause you to read words that aren't there because it's being shown through the filter of your bias.

They can't assess if the material is significant or not, because they don't know. If they don't yet know anything, why release a statement? Technically, they won't reopen the investigation UNTIL they find NEW emails on Weiner's computer.

No, technically, they have re-opened the investigation. Comey is obligated to let Congress know this, which he did. They DO know something or they wouldn't have re-opened the investigation. Whether what they know turns out to be significant, they don't know yet... there is an investigation.

The investigation of Weiner was already underway and happening... they didn't re-launch HIS investigation. They found something pertaining to Clinton which prompted Comey to re-open HER investigation. Just a few weeks ago, Comey made a public statement that he saw no reason why the investigation would be re-opened. So we HAVE to conclude that SOMETHING changed dramatically regarding what they've found on Weiner's computer. Nobody knows what that is, we'll have to wait until they conclude their investigation.

Last edited:
Actually, if there was no crime, there is nothing to report. Like I said, if he was pulled over and passed all the tests, I don't need to know about it.

I'm sorry but I don't buy it... whether there was anything to it or not, you'd want to know about it. Let's forget about the DUI analogy and say it was suspected tax evasion instead.... The FBI has just launched a probe into alleged tax evasion by Trump.... you'd be alright with them keeping THAT information under wraps until after the election... that's what you're claiming, right?

Bla bla bla.

It's the same old witch hunt vs Hillary .

But go ahead and vote for the tax evading level 3 sex offender .
FB_IMG_1477921449124.jpg

Actually, if there was no crime, there is nothing to report. Like I said, if he was pulled over and passed all the tests, I don't need to know about it.

I'm sorry but I don't buy it... whether there was anything to it or not, you'd want to know about it. Let's forget about the DUI analogy and say it was suspected tax evasion instead.... The FBI has just launched a probe into alleged tax evasion by Trump.... you'd be alright with them keeping THAT information under wraps until after the election... that's what you're claiming, right?

Actually, RIGHT NOW, Trump is saying that he can't release his tax returns because he's being audited, even though we know that is a bullshit excuse, because Nixon released his while he was being audited, and the IRS has already said that he can release them if he wants. It's kinda the same thing in reverse, because he's hiding his returns under the guise that the government won't let him due to an audit (investigation).

And no................if they launched the probe without any real evidence, I'd consider it to be a fishing expedition or a witch hunt, even if it was Trump.

Actually, RIGHT NOW, Trump is saying that he can't release his tax returns because he's being audited, even though we know that is a bullshit excuse, because Nixon released his while he was being audited, and the IRS has already said that he can release them if he wants. It's kinda the same thing in reverse, because he's hiding his returns under the guise that the government won't let him due to an audit (investigation).

And no................if they launched the probe without any real evidence, I'd consider it to be a fishing expedition or a witch hunt, even if it was Trump.

No it's not the same thing. An audit is not an investigation into criminal activity. He has never stated that the government won't let him release his tax returns, he said his lawyers advised him not to. I agree with his lawyers... there's no reason for him to and it would only be used by partisans to smear him.

Again... they completed their investigation into Hillary's emails. They didn't launch a probe without evidence here.... they re-opened her investigation in light of new evidence.

It's highly inadvisable to release them during an audit. The liberal business education shines like a beacon once more.

Forum List

Back