HILARIOUS! Hillary wants the FBI to release **Her** emails! Immediately, immediately!!

HILARIOUS! Hillary wants the FBI to release **Her** emails! Immediately, immediately!!

This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Hillary, you could clear this up in one day. Just give Huma a call and tell her to release everything on that computer. Tell her to give the FBI permission to look at everything it has.

Problem solved. Nothing could be easier... or quicker.

You could also release everything YOU have. And you don't even need to use a phone to do it.

But you don't actually want everything released, do you. There is too much stuff that will reveal your own criminal behavior. In fact, you have spent the last few years ducking, dodging, delaying, redacting, deleting, calling the investigators names, and doing everything you can to make sure your emails are NOT released.

And now you want the FBI to release everything they have, immediately, today, right now, it's outrageous if THEY don't?

Consider for a moment, the supreme irony of Hillary telling the FBI to release her own people's emails that they compiled while doing what she told them to do.

That's like Al Capone telling the govt to tell him what's in his own accounting books.

Umm... he already knows what's in them. He's only trying to find out what the cops know... so he can start making up excuses, telling lies, and maybe executing a few key people who might talk.

Last edited:
Watch it turn out to be nothing more than a bunch of yoga appointments and shopping dates. That would be funny.
The FBI team that was looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting to 15-year-old girls, found these emails on his and Huma's computer. They know what's in them.

And whatever it is, the team saw the content was important enough to send them to the other FBI team, that was investigating Hillary's illegal emails.

And it wasn't just yoga appointments and shopping dates.

Nice try, liberals, but no cigar.

Yes, it is a sad day indeed when someone like Donald Trump, with a history of colluding with the enemy (Putin), dodging military service, 20 years of dodging paying taxes, not paying people who work for him, outsourcing labor to other countries, doing no charitable work except to serve himself, doing no community service, assaulting women, cheating on his numerous wives, and shaming women is running for president of the country. He is immoral, dishonorable, and engages in cheating the government and people he does business with. He's a vile conman. Such a person should not have the possibility of being president.
upload_2016-10-31_12-22-24.png

Watch it turn out to be nothing more than a bunch of yoga appointments and shopping dates. That would be funny.
The FBI team that was looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting to 15-year-old girls, found these emails on his and Huma's computer. They know what's in them.

And whatever it is, the team saw the content was important enough to send them to the other FBI team, that was investigating Hillary's illegal emails.

If they already know what is in them, then why don't they say what it is? Currently the FBI has said that they are currently checking to see which ones are duplicates, and after they filter out the duplicates, they will then check to see if any have classified information.

The FBI hasn't even finished looking at the emails yet.

It's not so much that they "found" anything, it's more like they know Huma was one of Hillary's aides when she was SOS, and the dates on the emails from her to Hillary probably lined up with the dates of when Hillary was SOS, making the FBI decide to check these as well just to make sure.

If they already know what is in them, then why don't they say what it is? Currently the FBI has said that they are currently checking to see which ones are duplicates, and after they filter out the duplicates, they will then check to see if any have classified information.

It's not so much that they "found" anything, it's more like they know Huma was one of Hillary's aides when she was SOS, and the dates on the emails from her to Hillary probably lined up with the dates of when Hillary was SOS, making the FBI decide to check these as well just to make sure.

Poor souls in denial...

Poor souls in denial...

I'm not in denial. I'm simply waiting until all the information is out, because I don't like to jump to conclusions.

Remember when everyone was saying that SCOTUS struck down the ACA, and not only was it broadcast all over these boards, but it was also broadcast over CNN and FOX that SCOTUS had struck it down? Came to find out later that SCOTUS said that the ACA was Constitutional.

What about the Boston bombers? Lots of wrong information was put out about that until it was corrected 3 hours later.

I simply prefer to get as much information as possible before convicting someone.

And the FBI saying that there may or may not be something there, they just want to double check is hardly reason to convict someone.

Poor souls in denial...

I'm not in denial. I'm simply waiting until all the information is out, because I don't like to jump to conclusions.

Remember when everyone was saying that SCOTUS struck down the ACA, and not only was it broadcast all over these boards, but it was also broadcast over CNN and FOX that SCOTUS had struck it down? Came to find out later that SCOTUS said that the ACA was Constitutional.

What about the Boston bombers? Lots of wrong information was put out about that until it was corrected 3 hours later.

I simply prefer to get as much information as possible before convicting someone.

And the FBI saying that there may or may not be something there, they just want to double check is hardly reason to convict someone.

"Double check".

Amazing what you believe....

If they already know what is in them, then why don't they say what it is?

Do you fucking just not understand or comprehend how FBI investigations work or something? What's your problem? They CAN'T disclose this information WHILE they are conducting an investigation! What part of that don't you understand????

It has NEVER been that way... it NEVER WILL BE THAT WAY! It's the very nature of investigation! It's how ALL investigations work! IF they were to release ANY information, it compromises their investigation process. It doesn't matter how much you need the information, the process has to be concluded first. That's not going to change because you whine and moan and bitch about it.

So grow the fuck up and try to understand the grown ups are conducting an investigation. When it is complete, the information will be released to the public and you'll have the answers. This is probably not going to happen before the election, so you're going to have to go the polls without the information. We all know that doesn't affect YOUR vote... you'd vote for Hillary if she were indicted and found guilty.

If they already know what is in them, then why don't they say what it is?

Do you fucking just not understand or comprehend how FBI investigations work or something? What's your problem? They CAN'T disclose this information WHILE they are conducting an investigation! What part of that don't you understand????

It has NEVER been that way... it NEVER WILL BE THAT WAY! It's the very nature of investigation! It's how ALL investigations work! IF they were to release ANY information, it compromises their investigation process. It doesn't matter how much you need the information, the process has to be concluded first. That's not going to change because you whine and moan and bitch about it.

So grow the fuck up and try to understand the grown ups are conducting an investigation. When it is complete, the information will be released to the public and you'll have the answers. This is probably not going to happen before the election, so you're going to have to go the polls without the information. We all know that doesn't affect YOUR vote... you'd vote for Hillary if she were indicted and found guilty.

Ooohhh.............you know four letter words. Impressive.

BTW............if they don't know anything about what is going on, then why did they say something about the investigation? Some people who work with stuff like that said Comey should have kept his mouth shut this close to the election, because there was no hard evidence to indict her, just that they thought there MIGHT be emails with classified information.

Just be honest... you don't really give two shits. It doesn't matter how corrupt this bitch is, you'll cast your vote for her regardless. You don't care if she is guilty... you never have.

Just be honest... you don't really give two shits. It doesn't matter how corrupt this bitch is, you'll cast your vote for her regardless. You don't care if she is guilty... you never have.

Quick question...........how do you know what I "never have" done? Were you there when I was growing up? How about when I was in the Navy? If you don't know me, please don't presume that you know what I do or don't think.

And.................if she's so corrupt, don't you think that for as many times that the GOP has tried to take her down and put her in jail, they would have done so, or at least got one indictment in the past 30 years?

BTW............if they don't know anything about what is going on, then why did they say something about the investigation? Some people who work with stuff like that said Comey should have kept his mouth shut this close to the election, because there was no hard evidence to indict her, just that they thought there MIGHT be emails with classified information.

Because he is obligated to inform Congress that he has re-launched this investigation. It would be a total violation of ethics to withhold the information until after the election. Look... if Donald Trump got pulled over for DUI and arrested... wouldn't you want that to be made public? What if that happened and the law enforcement agency kept it secret until after the election? Would you be alright with that? The public has a right to be informed and that's why he had to inform Congress. It's his obligation under the law.

Because he is obligated to inform Congress that he has re-launched this investigation. It would be a total violation of ethics to withhold the information until after the election. Look... if Donald Trump got pulled over for DUI and arrested... wouldn't you want that to be made public? What if that happened and the law enforcement agency kept it secret until after the election? Would you be alright with that? The public has a right to be informed and that's why he had to inform Congress. It's his obligation under the law.

If Trump was pulled over and blew over the legal limit at the stop, yeah, I'd want to know about it. Why? He's been indicted, because there is solid evidence (the breathalyzer test) that he was drunk.

Comey only said that they were reopening the investigation because there may or may not be something there, they want to check. There is currently ZERO EVIDENCE AS OF YET that she has done anything wrong. If there was an email or two that was classified and they knew it was from her, yeah, THEN announce it. But if you don't know anything yet because you haven't read the emails? Don't say anything until you have something concrete.

If Trump was pulled over for DUI, but he passed the field test and the breathalyzer and then let go? I wouldn't care one way or the other if it came to light. He didn't do anything wrong.

There's no evidence against Hillary, because they haven't read the emails yet.

And.................if she's so corrupt, don't you think that for as many times that the GOP has tried to take her down and put her in jail, they would have done so, or at least got one indictment in the past 30 years?

The GOP has absolutely NOTHING to do with criminal investigations by the FBI or Congressional hearings on the assorted scandals she has been involved in. Senate Committees are obligated by law to bring people in to testify when something inappropriate has happened. That's not THEIR fault... it's what they're supposed to do and how our system is supposed to work.

The question you should be asking is why is Hillary ALWAYS in the middle of some kind of scandal with virtually everything she touches? I mean, after a while, the "excuse" that it's just partisan witch-hunting is a joke. No one in US history has ever been dogged that way for 30 years. NO ONE!

...and the emails her top aides have regarding her.

This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Hillary, you could clear this up in one day. Just give Huma a call and tell her to release everything on that computer. Tell her to give the FBI permission to look at everything it has.

Problem solved. Nothing could be easier... or quicker.

You could also release everything YOU have. And you don't even need to use a phone to do it.

But you don't actually want everything released, do you. There is too much stuff that will reveal your own criminal behavior. In fact, you have spent the last few years ducking, dodging, delaying, redacting, deleting, calling the investigators names, and doing everything you can to make sure your emails are NOT released.

And now you want the FBI to release everything they have, immediately, today, right now, it's outrageous if THEY don't?

Consider for a moment, the supreme irony of Hillary telling the FBI to release her own people's emails that they compiled while doing what she told them to do.

That's like Al Capone telling the govt to tell him what's in his own accounting books.

Umm... he already knows what's in them. He's only trying to find out what the cops know... so he can start making up excuses, telling lies, and maybe executing a few key people who might talk.
Yeah...So she and her team can destroy evidence before the Blue Suits get to it.
What a criminal.

If Trump was pulled over for DUI, but he passed the field test and the breathalyzer and then let go? I wouldn't care one way or the other if it came to light. He didn't do anything wrong.

Yes you would, you'd want it to be made public and so would I... so would anyone who is being honest.

And she hasn't been exonerated of anything. She is currently under criminal investigation.

Comey only said that they were reopening the investigation because there may or may not be something there, they want to check.

He did not say "may or may not" ...do we need to go get the letter and post the text?

Okay.............so I paraphrased.............here ya go..............

The FBI is looking at whether any of the newly discovered emails will have an impact on the now-closed investigation into Clinton's server. In his letter, Comey said he was not sure how long the additional review would take and said the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

Comey notified Congress of email probe despite DOJ concerns - CNNPolitics.com

They can't assess if the material is significant or not, because they don't know. If they don't yet know anything, why release a statement? Technically, they won't reopen the investigation UNTIL they find NEW emails on Weiner's computer.

If they don't? Then it's case closed.

Forum List

Back