High Water Temps Kill Most Repopulated Keys Coral

You should add, Coral that has survived 100's of millions of years.

Actually, the oldest coral reefs on this planet are no more than 10,000 years old.

They are a by-product of increasing water temperature since the end of the last glacial period.

Cooling would destroy them.

Actually, the oldest coral reefs on this planet are no more than 10,000 years old.

They are a by-product of increasing water temperature since the end of the last glacial period.

Cooling would destroy them.
You know, I never made a claim that a coral lives to be 200 million years old. That is the first thing you got wrong in responding to me.

NO, a living organisms is not a by product of temperature. That is the second thing you got wrong.

The third thing you get wrong, is to throw in cooling, without any context to the period of time coral has survived, which is over 200 millions of years.

What the fuck are you talking about? These data are accurate representations of what is actually happening on this planet. If you want to join the rest of the sociopathic schizophrenics, feel free to just reject it all.
What am I on about with ice cream? It means you wouldn't suffer from brain freeze because there's nothing there

You swallow these graphs, you take in the political science all based on computer guesses. That's why climate alarmism is a mental illness, it preys on the gullible.

I don't see any evidence of climate change being a cause for anyone moving. People moved due to the conditions of the region in which they live, but no evidence any climate change occurred. Sorry, fail!!!!

I don't see any evidence of climate change being a cause for anyone moving. People moved due to the conditions of the region in which they live, but no evidence any climate change occurred. Sorry, fail!!!!
Woodznutz , didn't you read your own link? mud slides and hurricanes is not evidence of any climate issues. Post some evidence that is true. Want to disagree, is up to you, but I think facts are on my side.

So, the usual.

You know, real science is presented, so denier manbabies go off on a mass trolling campaign.

This is why we can't have nice things, because we havetoo many people in the USA like the denier manbabies who get off on being shitty humans.

You know what to do, deniers. Bleat like you've never bleated before. Rage and cry. Deflect, deflect, defelct. Repeat all the nonsense that's we've been debunking here for over 10 years. TheCult orders you to, after all.

Seriously, if I ever acted like the deniers here act, I'd commit ritual hari-kari, to remove the stain of shame and dishonor from the next seven generations of my family.

"real science"? LOLOL Charts? graphs? no experiments, frothing at the mouth when challenged and calling skeptics Deniers! Death to deniers is a fucking sick, Satanic Death worshipping Cult; its not science

Woodznutz , didn't you read your own link? mud slides and hurricanes is not evidence of any climate issues. Post some evidence that is true. Want to disagree, is up to you, but I think facts are on my side.
If that's your opinion, who am I to question it?

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

hair-fire.gif

hair-fire.gif

hair-fire.gif

If that's your opinion, who am I to question it?
I agree, except, it's fact not an opinion. But I said it, I posted it, and I stand behind it as fact. Just disprove me, that's the actual challenge you can't accept.

What the fuck are you talking about? These data are accurate representations of what is actually happening on this planet. If you want to join the rest of the sociopathic schizophrenics, feel free to just reject it all.
the problem you continue to ignore is that you have no empirical evidence of your supposed accurate representations that would actually make it accurate.

I agree, except, it's fact not an opinion. But I said it, I posted it, and I stand behind it as fact. Just disprove me, that's the actual challenge you can't accept.
I can only suggest that you google/search the many articles that support my statement. People are relocating because of the climate changes that are occurring. Their perception is their reality. Who are we to question it?

Last edited:
I can only suggest that you google/search the many articles that support my statement. People are relocating because of the climate changes that are occurring. Their perception is their reality. Who are we to question it?
See you objected to my fact, it’s your burden to post a challenge link, not mine to search for you! Hahaha cuck, go buy slaves somewhere else

See you objected to my fact, it’s your burden to post a challenge link, not mine to search for you! Hahaha cuck, go buy slaves somewhere else
You aren't the sort that would accept anything I would post in support of my position.

You aren't the sort that would accept anything I would post in support of my position.
I would accept empirical evidence. Any fking day of the week. The problem is, sky fallers can't ever produce any. Why is that? all the data out there, yet nothing ever empirical. odd. Not uncommon from sky fallers though.

I would accept empirical evidence. Any fking day of the week. The problem is, sky fallers can't ever produce any. Why is that? all the data out there, yet nothing ever empirical. odd. Not uncommon from sky fallers though.
You still don't get it. These people are relocating because of conditions that they believe are caused by climate change. Are you challenging their beliefs?

Forum List

Back