High Water Temps Kill Most Repopulated Keys Coral

it must really suck to be you. Worrying your little head all the time about how the earth is burning up. Hardly a week goes by without you posting some stupid horseshit about a climatic disaster.

I have to give it to you. You are a great mouthpiece for this silly ass AGW scam. Like a used car salesman level scammer.

Just go fix your husband a sandwich and don't worry your little head about it. You ain't gonna die.
I wish I could return the compliment, but I don't tell lies.

We are all suffering - and due to your ignorance will continue to suffer - from this:

View attachment 904793

Now if that's become a little too cliche for you, you need to take a fresh look at the world around you, because it's not the same one in which your great grandparents lived.

We are all suffering - and due to your ignorance will continue to suffer - from this:

It's true, the Captain's ignorance is forcing India and China to keep building coal plants.
Indian mothers are tired of burning dung to cook their food, they prefer using hydrocarbons, because they're much cleaner and healthier, all because of Captain's ignorance.

Is there anything his ignorance can't do to the poorest in the world?

it must really suck to be you. Worrying your little head all the time about how the earth is burning up. Hardly a week goes by without you posting some stupid horseshit about a climatic disaster.

I have to give it to you. You are a great mouthpiece for this silly ass AGW scam. Like a used car salesman level scammer.

Just go fix your husband a sandwich and don't worry your little head about it. You ain't gonna die.

He glued his head to the road to stop me from getting to work.
I should have run him over, useless whiner.

Show us the last time the oceans heated as quickly as they are heating today.
You have no idea, and nobody has any idea if the oceans have warmed or not.

Averages are thee most inaccurate judge of temperature if we are to speak scientifically or even in general

We don't take 1% of the temperature readings that are possible.

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

How much must China lower CO2 to stop the coral from dying?????

Suggest all you want. I still have children and grandchildren our world's going to shit while people like you choose the path of ignorance and cowardice.
Shitbirds like you are trying to send the world headlong regressing back to the 1800s or further.

Wait a min..Staghorn and Elkhorn? Those are air plants, dude. :uhh:

Show us the last time the oceans heated as quickly as they are heating today.
How about in the Medieval Warming Period or maybe the Roman Warming Period? Or maybe eons before that.

Oh, wait, my bad. We didn't measure the temperature back then.

The ice core, tree ring and flora proxy data we have is nowhere close to being accurate enough to say what the temperature was then compared to nowadays.

Simple science that idiots like you don't have the capacity to understand.

How does atmospheric CO2 heat the ocean this much? Does it take less heat to warm water than air?

How many Coal plants must China decommission to stop the coral from dying?

Coral > People, amiright?

Explain how, the solution to global warming is to increase the use of heavy industry and fossil fuels to manufacture Solar Panels?

Solar Panels are a product of fossil fuels. Solar Panel manufacturing by heavy industry must continue 24 hours a day, forever.

There can not be man made global warming by C02 if the solution is to increase the level of CO2, which is what the Green Economy does.

Millions are being affected by rising seas and widespread lowland flooding in regard to where they live. However, people who want to stay in those areas are simply moving to higher ground locally.
Millions where? Name one place

Forum List

Back