High Water Temps Kill Most Repopulated Keys Coral

Most of the people who push it live great lives of royalty and largesse. Live in areas affected and keep moving to those places. Prove it y removing the Progressive populations at all Progressive controlled ocean front areas first. Show us the commitment. Otherwise, it is what we know it is. It is a scam.
Millions are being affected by rising seas and widespread lowland flooding in regard to where they live. However, people who want to stay in those areas are simply moving to higher ground locally.

I know. My point was that this isn't anything which hasn't happened before. The only difference is we are here now.
Did you ever provide numbers comparing contemporary CO2 and temperature rates with previous glacial transitions?

It's actually called "indoctrination" and best done in a camp environment.

You're just a fucking liar. Nothing more, nothing less.
What lies do you believe I have told?

Last edited:
I guess our standard is if there are a couple of coral remaining in some some temperate life sustaining depth it doesn't really count if the rest are laid waste to.

Did you miss the point that corals appeared 500 million years ago?
No. So what? It's temperature dependent, right? So what happened to coral during the previous interglacial periods? Is this one somehow magically different?

Millions are being affected by rising seas and widespread lowland flooding in regard to where they live. However, people who want to stay in those areas are simply moving to higher ground locally.

Rising a few inches over the last 100 years.
I'm pretty sure they can walk away from the coast fast enough to survive.

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

Blah, blah blah. Nothing new, huh?

The reason why you're on the climate band wagon is because you haven't got anything going on in your life.

Can I suggest you sort yourself out, quit the climate shit you follow and go and do something useful.

He's saving the planet, we're killing it.

Just ask him.

Our grandchildren will curse our names.

The reason why you're on the climate band wagon is because you haven't got anything going on in your life.

Can I suggest you sort yourself out, quit the climate shit you follow and go and do something useful.
Suggest all you want. I still have children and grandchildren our world's going to shit while people like you choose the path of ignorance and cowardice.

How about the sewage from 20 million people? ... the so-called "yellow tide" ... is all that extra urine good for coral reefs? ...

1ºC increase over 40 years kills corals? ... then why didn't 1ºC increase kill coral this morning? ... there's better correlation with sunscreen use ... how healthy are reefs where people don't visit? ... reefs far away from human filth ...

Suggest all you want. I still have children and grandchildren our world's going to shit while people like you choose the path of ignorance and cowardice.
You suffer from -

My great great great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My great great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My parents said, "What's this world coming too"

I tell my kids, "What's this world coming too"

And there's another one of your lives, "Our world is going to be shit"

Last edited:
You suffer from -

My great great great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My great great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My great great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My great grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My grandparents said, "What's this world coming too"

My parents said, "What's this world coming too"

I tell my kids, "What's this world coming too"
We are all suffering - and due to your ignorance will continue to suffer - from this:

1708348594947.png

Now if that's become a little too cliche for you, you need to take a fresh look at the world around you, because it's not the same one in which your great grandparents lived.

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

it must really suck to be you. Worrying your little head all the time about how the earth is burning up. Hardly a week goes by without you posting some stupid horseshit about a climatic disaster.

I have to give it to you. You are a great mouthpiece for this silly ass AGW scam. Like a used car salesman level scammer.

Just go fix your husband a sandwich and don't worry your little head about it. You ain't gonna die.

Forum List

Back