High Water Temps Kill Most Repopulated Keys Coral

So, the usual.

You know, real science is presented, so denier manbabies go off on a mass trolling campaign.

This is why we can't have nice things, because we havetoo many people in the USA like the denier manbabies who get off on being shitty humans.

You know what to do, deniers. Bleat like you've never bleated before. Rage and cry. Deflect, deflect, defelct. Repeat all the nonsense that's we've been debunking here for over 10 years. TheCult orders you to, after all.

Seriously, if I ever acted like the deniers here act, I'd commit ritual hari-kari, to remove the stain of shame and dishonor from the next seven generations of my family.

We are all suffering - and due to your ignorance will continue to suffer - from this:

View attachment 904793

Now if that's become a little too cliche for you, you need to take a fresh look at the world around you, because it's not the same one in which your great grandparents lived.
No, you and the rest of the alarmists are mentally suffering. The other suffering group are the transgenders. You cling on to silly time snippet graphs. If you ate a big bowl of ice cream, nothing at all will happen, absolutely nothing.

No, you and the rest of the alarmists are mentally suffering. The other suffering group are the transgenders. You cling on to silly time snippet graphs. If you ate a big bowl of ice cream, nothing at all will happen, absolutely nothing.
Your blood sugar would go up, and you'd probably produce a lot of phlegm. :omg:

What the fuck are you talking about? These data are accurate representations of what is actually happening on this planet. If you want to join the rest of the sociopathic schizophrenics, feel free to just reject it all.

We need new commercials. Instead of a Native American crying at the site of trash, maybe we could get Crick to squeeze out a tear at the site of a grow house pumping in CO2 to increase their weed yield.

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

What are your favorite bug recipes

The solution to global warming will save us, build more chemical plants to make solar panels.

We must destroy the earth to save us
I see the low life coward, the environment baby been sniffing around like a dog, dropping shit everywhere abu afak

abu afuk, how did you become the environment thread's ranking piss ant. I know, you have realized that you are not smart enough to reply, you expectations that you could are shattered, so you retaliate the only way you can

such a complete whiny man/woman (I really don't know which).

So, the usual.

You know, real science is presented, so denier manbabies go off on a mass trolling campaign.

This is why we can't have nice things, because we havetoo many people in the USA like the denier manbabies who get off on being shitty humans.

You know what to do, deniers. Bleat like you've never bleated before. Rage and cry. Deflect, deflect, defelct. Repeat all the nonsense that's we've been debunking here for over 10 years. TheCult orders you to, after all.

Seriously, if I ever acted like the deniers here act, I'd commit ritual hari-kari, to remove the stain of shame and dishonor from the next seven generations of my family.
So you want to shut down China and India, correct?

Forum List

Back