Does the New World Order exist ? Or did the Jews make it up ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I know this is mainstream in the US where "globalists" is shorthand fpr Jew. Is there any evidence for this ?

It really does sound like nazis using code to express their hatred of Jews.

Where is the proof ? Behind the chem trails in my opinion.

I've never made a connection between Jews and the New World Order. Take a look at who attended the World Economic Forum. There is a good percentage of the New World Order that I suppose includes some Jewish people. I don't know and don't care.

I know this is mainstream in the US where "globalists" is shorthand fpr Jew. Is there any evidence for this ?

I don't see how you get Jew out of globalist? A "Jew" is merely someone who practices Judaism. That is a religion, not economics! And there are many multi-national corporations run by people who have nothing to do with religion.

HW Bush was not Jewish. He lost an election to Clinton because he tried to make those words mainsteam. His son was told to avoid those words like the plague. Why are you trying to make your masters out to be racists.

Chem trails are a hard fact and somebody disagreeing now is simply recording their own subject ignorance and laziness because of no DYOR .

The detail link for a certain type of Jew or self professed Jew as being "required" for Globalist / WEF / Deep State membership is far too complex for you .
It would culminate in you having to grapple with and grasp that it is certain kinds of Jew who are the key Nazis and have created and exploited

this remarkable strategy for around 1500 years .Now in modern times Ukraine , and also part Israel , but originally Khazaria .

Stick to Tittle Tattle , Tummy . This is a difficult and to many a very sensitive subject and quite beyond your pay grade .

New World Order used to be one of those legitmate isses/phrases, but like anything the right touches, it has been molested to the point it has no meaning.

Chem trails are a hard fact and somebody disagreeing now is simply recording their own subject ignorance and laziness because of no DYOR .

The detail link for a certain type of Jew or self professed Jew as being "required" for Globalist / WEF / Deep State membership is far too complex for you .
It would culminate in you having to grapple with and grasp that it is certain kinds of Jew who are the key Nazis and have created and exploited

this remarkable strategy for around 1500 years .Now in modern times Ukraine , and also part Israel , but originally Khazaria .

Stick to Tittle Tattle , Tummy . This is a difficult and to many a very sensitive subject and quite beyond your pay grade .
Bingo. A holocaust denier speaks.

I don't see how you get Jew out of globalist? A "Jew" is merely someone who practices Judaism. That is a religion, not economics! And there are many multi-national corporations run by people who have nothing to do with religion.
On that basis trump is a globalist. He trades in many nations and exports jobs to China for personal profit.

No to both questions.

Forum List

Back