hey new here

How many years does it take to figure out there is no win?

Far be it from me to get in the way of you killing terrorists. When you leaving for the battle?

Welcome

Far be it from me to get in the way of you killing terrorists. When you leaving for the battle?

Welcome
hey thanks bud appreciate the response. im confident that mad dog will reign down some freedom bombs at a more rapid pace. endin terrorism

If only it were so, bombs do not change hearts and minds of people outside the blast zone. Look at history. What you do is kill and come home asap. No rebuild

Welcome
hey thanks bud appreciate the response. im confident that mad dog will reign down some freedom bombs at a more rapid pace. endin terrorism

If only it were so, bombs do not change hearts and minds of people outside the blast zone. Look at history. What you do is kill and come home asap. No rebuild
they want war with the US, the US is happy to liberate them

hey whats goin on

hope everyone is havin a good time around here. lets let mad dog mattis off the leash and lay the hammer down on isis
welcome to the mud pit, as with your avatar and intro, you have just painted a large target for your manliness. Keep you head down and powder dry, but again, welcome.

How many real men does it take to change a light bulb? Zero (0) as real men aren't afraid of the dark.

How many liberal men does it take to change a light bulb. Don't know, because liberal men are too stupid to know how to change one.

I am sitting here naked while reading and responding to your thread while squirting in the Toilet after wondering what did I eat last night that left me the smelly squirts and wonder could you give me a clue and tell me the cure for this major squirting problem I seem to suffer from!?!

Oh, welcome to the board and remember this place is the most wonderful site ever created... ( As the Mods hold a gun to my other head )

shocked_moriarty.gif

I am sitting here naked while reading and responding to your thread while squirting in the Toilet after wondering what did I eat last night that left me the smelly squirts and wonder could you give me a clue and tell me the cure for this major squirting problem I seem to suffer from!?!

Oh, welcome to the board and remember this place is the most wonderful site ever created... ( As the Mods hold a gun to my other head )

shocked_moriarty.gif
sounds awesome. thanks

Welcome!

Hossfly You ready with the thing?

Welcome to the freest forum on the interwebs! I've been following the Syria thing for a couple years now.

I'm of the opinion we should support Assad. Possibly a deal needs to be brokered for a Kurdistan, and Turkey needs to get their asses back into their own country, and they're not really our ally. PS: Turks, ain't no more nukes you can grab, bitches. All moved. :p

Last edited:

Welcome
When liberals are in charge, there is never "a win".

Forum List

Back