A promising looking forum

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Well, you can see what I look like in real life, that is me last year out boating at Lake Shelbyville. I'm a progressive who lives in corn and bean country, surrounded by conservatives and Republicans and I have to say it sucks. However I do my best to only speak politics either online or with a small circle of like minded people. My future goal is to get out of the midwest in 5 more years, when I'll be done with my present job. In the meantime, I must suffer fools gladly.

So far I like the look of this forum, I like a nice mixture of progressive and conservative, and this one seems to have that. Think I'll stick around a while.

Well, hate to tell ya, but even though we have a mix of viewpoints on this board, the most strident seem to come from the far right.

But, welcome. Hope you have a thick skin, because some of the people on here play a bit rough.

Welcome aboard USMB with non-stop service to virtual destinations around the internet.

Please make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened at this time and make sure any drinks are secured in appropriate cupholders stationed well away from the keyboard.

USMB is not responsible for any keyboard mishaps or liquid spews while on line. Please refrain from blowing cheeto dust on the passenger in front of you, contrary to urban legend, it will not melt trolls.

There are two emergency exits on this Forum, located at the ESCAPE key and the CTRL-ALT-DEL intersection of the keyboard. Each exit key is equipped with a removable cap that can be detached and used as a flotation device. Please take this time to locate your nearest exit. Keep in mind that it may be behind you depending on your current state of inebriation.

If monitor visibility is reduced, lighted strips along the base of the keyboard will lead you to the nearest exit. Remember, red lights mark an exit.

In case there is a loss of internet integrity, yellow oxygen masks will deploy from the compartment located behind your monitor. These also function as airbags so caution is recommended in deployment. Disregard any resemblance to empty cheeto bags.

To secure, pull the mask towards you, secure the duct tape to your head, and fasten it so it covers your mouth and nose. Breath normally. Even if the bag does not inflate, please keep in mind that oxygen is flowing. Please make sure to secure your own mask before assisting others.

In case of a carbonated beverage catastrophe, life jackets are located under your seat. To fasten, place the vest over your head and secure bungie cords around your waist. To inflate, pull the attendent's finger, or manually inflate by blowing into the red tube. Remember, NEVER inflate the vest while attempting to type.

USMB is not responsible for misplaced punctuation, wrongful use of emoticons, spontaneous gender reassignments, keyboard violence, spittle on the monitor, irrational responses mistaken for momentary brilliance, one-sided rages against hypocrisy or individual members or unintended consequences such as poor personal hygiene and bad spelling.

Please feel free to partake of any of our snacks - we offer pizza, beer, gin, bourban and any mix thereof. There might be more. Hang around :eusa_shhh:

Well, you can see what I look like in real life, that is me last year out boating at Lake Shelbyville. I'm a progressive who lives in corn and bean country, surrounded by conservatives and Republicans and I have to say it sucks. However I do my best to only speak politics either online or with a small circle of like minded people. My future goal is to get out of the midwest in 5 more years, when I'll be done with my present job. In the meantime, I must suffer fools gladly.

So far I like the look of this forum, I like a nice mixture of progressive and conservative, and this one seems to have that. Think I'll stick around a while.

6d07ed4ed000043cbe62b35d608dc7e90cd6cc447f4e4b000ba7a66daed9aca8.jpg

Welcome aboard USMB with non-stop service to virtual destinations around the internet.

Please make sure your seatbelt is securely fastened at this time and make sure any drinks are secured in appropriate cupholders stationed well away from the keyboard.

USMB is not responsible for any keyboard mishaps or liquid spews while on line. Please refrain from blowing cheeto dust on the passenger in front of you, contrary to urban legend, it will not melt trolls.

There are two emergency exits on this Forum, located at the ESCAPE key and the CTRL-ALT-DEL intersection of the keyboard. Each exit key is equipped with a removable cap that can be detached and used as a flotation device. Please take this time to locate your nearest exit. Keep in mind that it may be behind you depending on your current state of inebriation.

If monitor visibility is reduced, lighted strips along the base of the keyboard will lead you to the nearest exit. Remember, red lights mark an exit.

In case there is a loss of internet integrity, yellow oxygen masks will deploy from the compartment located behind your monitor. These also function as airbags so caution is recommended in deployment. Disregard any resemblance to empty cheeto bags.

To secure, pull the mask towards you, secure the duct tape to your head, and fasten it so it covers your mouth and nose. Breath normally. Even if the bag does not inflate, please keep in mind that oxygen is flowing. Please make sure to secure your own mask before assisting others.

In case of a carbonated beverage catastrophe, life jackets are located under your seat. To fasten, place the vest over your head and secure bungie cords around your waist. To inflate, pull the attendent's finger, or manually inflate by blowing into the red tube. Remember, NEVER inflate the vest while attempting to type.

USMB is not responsible for misplaced punctuation, wrongful use of emoticons, spontaneous gender reassignments, keyboard violence, spittle on the monitor, irrational responses mistaken for momentary brilliance, one-sided rages against hypocrisy or individual members or unintended consequences such as poor personal hygiene and bad spelling.

Please feel free to partake of any of our snacks - we offer pizza, beer, gin, bourban and any mix thereof. There might be more. Hang around :eusa_shhh:
I liked it the first time, coyote...

you didn't have to run the dupilcate

I liked it the first time, coyote...

you didn't have to run the dupilcate

It was four years ago...so I had to fluff it :D

Welcome to the nuthouse. Armor is down the hall to the left. Weaponry is in the basement but you are encouraged to enter with caution and choose wisely.

Your comment obviously darling was sooooooooooo spectacular that it needed to be posted twice :smoke:

Your comment obviously darling was sooooooooooo spectacular that it needed to be posted twice :smoke:

I deleted the dupe ;) For some reason some stuff gets posted twice :dunno:

Welcome to the building

th

after you check in at the front desk, feel free to wander the rooms, but, you might want to stay away from the pool area...

we have a problem there

th

6d07ed4ed000043cbe62b35d608dc7e90cd6cc447f4e4b000ba7a66daed9aca8.jpg

30-Funny-Animal-Memes-5-Animals-Funny-animals.jpg

Welcome!

We can always use fresh Progressives to bat around. :laugh:

I deleted the dupe ;) For some reason some stuff gets posted twice :dunno:

"For some reason some stuff gets posted twice :dunno:"

It's the Satanic Force it gets strong at certain times and....makes things happen :badgrin:

Do you like bacon? :popcorn:

before-after-Bacon-Dogs-meme.jpg

Well, hate to tell ya, but even though we have a mix of viewpoints on this board, the most strident seem to come from the far right.

But, welcome. Hope you have a thick skin, because some of the people on here play a bit rough.
-------------------------------------------------------------- yeah well , if a person isn't strident about his or her point of view and opinion what good are the 'senor' BSailor ??

Welcome!

We can always use fresh Progressives to bat around. :laugh:
200.gif

Forum List

Back