Hey Liberals - Stick Your Confederate Flag

Given how the secession documents of every southern state specifically stated they were seceding over slavery, it takes a special degree of dishonesty to pretend the war wasn't about slavery.

No, it simply takes reading actual facts
That requires some work
Sorry you're lagging behind and relying on unreliable sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me being a descendant of eastern European immigrants I`m qualified to say that the op gives the whole polish race a bad name. due to recent rotator cuff surgery I`m reduced to typing with one finger on my left hand in case someone is wondering what happened to my caps.

Funny, the Southern Republicans defending the Confederate flag, while they claim it was property of the Democrats. They still deny the South switched allegiance after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Oh, and where the Swastika is prohibited in Europe, Nazis fly the Confederate Flag.

Funny, the Southern Rep. ublicans defending the Confederate flag, while they claim it was property of the Democrats. They still deny the South switched allegiance after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Oh, and where the Swastika is prohibited in Europe, Nazis fly the Confederate Flag.

Your entire post is patently false. The average, run of the mill Southerner in the 1860s did not own a slave. The rich Southern Democraps did. That's an undisputed fact. Sorry it's hard to swallow, but try. Suck it up and move on.

me being a descendant of eastern European immigrants I`m qualified to say that the op gives the whole polish race a bad name. due to recent rotator cuff surgery I`m reduced to typing with one finger on my left hand in case someone is wondering what happened to my caps.
Just like the Stolen Valor OP makes real Navy Sr. Chiefs look bad. Believe me...the Navy doesn't promote such people to E-8.

Given how the secession documents of every southern state specifically stated they were seceding over slavery, it takes a special degree of dishonesty to pretend the war wasn't about slavery.

No, it simply takes reading actual facts
That requires some work
Sorry you're lagging behind and relying on unreliable sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which book do you think we should read that will endorse your propaganda and misinformation? Who are the recognized scholars that support your nonsense? Why did General Lee insist that the stars and bars not be displayed at his funeral?

Funny, the Southern Rep. ublicans defending the Confederate flag, while they claim it was property of the Democrats. They still deny the South switched allegiance after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Your entire post is patently false. The average, run of the mill Southerner in the 1860s did not own a slave. The rich Southern Democraps did. That's an undisputed fact. Sorry it's hard to swallow, but try. Suck it up and move on.
You are right, but they wanted the option because that indicated wealth. And the governmental power in the South was the slaveholders....they made the political decisions.

Keep in mind, to the poor white trash of the South, they had at least one group lower than themselves...and they were frequently reminded of that by those in power.

LOL

That's right. Rich Democrats owned the slaves. That was 3% of Southerners. The poor farmers were brainwashed into thinking the Union Army was invading to take their land, rape their wives and burn their homes (which they did) so the Southern farmers fought.

The rich also owned the newspapers so it was an easy sell.

Abraham Lincoln wanted to deport all the slaves to South America and the Bahamas for labor (fact Google it).

But he couldn't. Slaves were "property" and the 4th Amendment bans unlawful seizure of property.

So....he needed to free them to make them "people"....but not citizens.....so he could deport them. And he burned the South to do it.

The war took its toll on Lincoln and we know what happened after.

But there it is.
It was not just 3% of Southerners who owned slaves. How can we take anything you say seriously when you start out with some stupid lie like that?

No man shall ever forget what these men did.

That is why southerners are distancing themselves from that rag and tearing down those statues and monuments. They would rather everyone forgets about their traitorous and foul history.
but its still history.....will they still teach that in HS? or will they think certain kids may be traumatized by hearing the truth so bury that too?......remember the saying about not learning from history...

burnings, and your Civil War monument destructions (sounds like ISIS) in great Civil War towns in the South. You assholes are taking down monuments placed for men who fought in a great war. No man shall ever forget what these men did. Abraham Lincoln said that.

And all this horse shit about the Confederacy fighting to retain slavery. Give me a fucking break. The South fought to keep you invading New York bastards the fuck off our property. Like any great war, the Confederate men fought and died, while the “elite,” rich bastard Liberal/Democrat fuckers lived on the plantation – keeping an eye on their slaves.

You think us country boys HAD slaves? That was only for the rich Southern Democrats. The same assholes who founded the KKK when the war was over.

lol.

No man shall ever forget what these men did.

That is why southerners are distancing themselves from that rag and tearing down those statues and monuments. They would rather everyone forgets about their traitorous and foul history.
but its still history.....will they still teach that in HS? or will they think certain kids may be traumatized by hearing the truth so bury that too?......remember the saying about not learning from history...
I suggest they bury it like they did Black history for so many centuries.

Scratch that. Obviously the OP and others were not educated on the Civil War where the losers fought to keep people enslaved. Its dangerous to have that many illiterate people walking around.

Last edited:
That's right. Rich Democrats owned the slaves. That was 3% of Southerners. The poor farmers were brainwashed into thinking the Union Army was invading to take their land, rape their wives and burn their homes (which they did) so the Southern farmers fought.

The rich also owned the newspapers so it was an easy sell.

Abraham Lincoln wanted to deport all the slaves to South America and the Bahamas for labor (fact Google it).

But he couldn't. Slaves were "property" and the 4th Amendment bans unlawful seizure of property.

So....he needed to free them to make them "people"....but not citizens.....so he could deport them. And he burned the South to do it.

The war took its toll on Lincoln and we know what happened after.

But there it is.
It was not just 3% of Southerners who owned slaves. How can we take anything you say seriously when you start out with some stupid lie like that?
your right bo according to this anyway......
Selected Statistics

Forum List

Back