Hey from the UK

Hi, I'm here to sort all you american boyz out! (and girls.. are there any girls, sometimes there are on these things..)
Stop fidgeting at the back!
Hey y'all, I hope you are all fine and dandy. And having a great day. :5_1_12024:
How do you take your tea? I'll get you a cup. Welcome.

Hi, I'm here to sort all you american boyz out! (and girls.. are there any girls, sometimes there are on these things..)
Hey y'all, I hope you are all fine and dandy. And having a great day. :5_1_12024:

Shouldnt you guys straightening out your teeth first ...,Muslims replacements second ? Before gettin round to US
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Shouldnt you guys straightening out your teeth first ...,Muslims replacements second ? Before gettin round to US
View attachment 309963

Why do Americans think the British have bad teeth?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hello, neighbor! What is your favorite color?

His neighbour is fine. As for his colour. :dunno:
Thanks for the favor. (by the way, your spell checker needs looking after)

No problem. With favours.

Maybe yours needs looking at.

Well, for safety's sake, take a look at your tires. You may need to look into replacing them.

Well, for safety's sake, take a look at your tires. You may need to look into replacing them.

I'll check the maths on that.

Don't you mean "cheque"?

Don't you mean "cheque"?

No. I meant night.

Don't you mean "cheque"?

No. I meant night.
Cheque, mate.

Welcome aboard the Titanic, Benj! Great to have you! Real Girl here. Good luck sorting anyone out in this circus. Tip: the U.S. has a much larger population than the UK, so we've got more assholes.

Welcome aboard the Titanic, Benj! Great to have you! Real Girl here. Good luck sorting anyone out in this circus. Tip: the U.S. has a much larger population than the UK, so we've got more assholes.
Hey to you.. yes if a US girl says she's real she will be... well flirt with me then! You might not get me, I'm a sexy boy, haha I'm the best boy, but flirt anyway, I like it!!
:11_2_1043:

Forum List

Back