Hey from the UK

I swear.

We have more British, Canadian, and other commonwealth trolls on this site than we do Russian trolls.

It's awful.

ron-swanson-is-a-true-patriot-115082.jpg

Hi, I'm here to sort all you american boyz out! (and girls.. are there any girls, sometimes there are on these things..)
Stop fidgeting at the back!
Hey y'all, I hope you are all fine and dandy. And having a great day. :5_1_12024:
Hey, Benj! Great to meet you! I'm a girl and there are quite a few of us around. There seems to be a UK run lately--are the boards at home getting boring? Anyway, welcome. Have a little pick-me-up and enjoy your time on the board.
donuts-on-white-plate-260nw-262661888.jpg

OL, you should have offered him this instead of donuts.

Will; :puhleeze: with the stereotypes.

It should be mushy peas.

Or l'll knock you up in the morning. :poke:

mushy peas is a dessert?

Never heard of it

You never had fish & chips and mushy peas when you were in England?

You can buy them in American supermarkets.

Fish and chips, yes

mushy peas?

Welcome to the board. Mod or rocker? :04:

OIP.hw-cNjAMRR8NnwzwnR4cpgHaGU
Ooh.. last century stuff!
Well I like the Beatles, so mods I think. Although I remember I love Elvis a lot, his lovely voice, and he must be the original rocker!

How did driving on the left start?
In the past, almost everybody travelled on the left side of the road because that was the most sensible option for feudal, violent societies. Since most people are right-handed, swordsmen preferred to keep to the left in order to have their right arm nearer to an opponent and their scabbard further from him.Jan 13, 2019

Why do you people drive on the wrong side of the road?

It's not. It's the correct side.

It's you people who drive on the wrong side.
they drive on the right side cuz their right arm is free to hang out the window with a sword or lance to knock off or push away someone comin' at'em. True story.:D

What side do you mount a horse?

Napoleon started all that right side stuff. Just because he was Napoleon. And given the French helped the former colony with unburdening the British yoke, the rebels sided with that perfidious lot.

Ain't alliances great?

:)

Hey, Benj! Great to meet you! I'm a girl and there are quite a few of us around. There seems to be a UK run lately--are the boards at home getting boring? Anyway, welcome. Have a little pick-me-up and enjoy your time on the board.
donuts-on-white-plate-260nw-262661888.jpg

OL, you should have offered him this instead of donuts.

Will; :puhleeze: with the stereotypes.

It should be mushy peas.

Or l'll knock you up in the morning. :poke:

mushy peas is a dessert?

Never heard of it

You never had fish & chips and mushy peas when you were in England?

You can buy them in American supermarkets.

Fish and chips, yes

mushy peas?

Absolutely! It's an art form. And malt vinegar.

Welcome Beni, politics is the 'elephant in the room' here in the "Introductions" section. See ya on the 'other side.'

Hi, I'm here to sort all you american boyz out! (and girls.. are there any girls, sometimes there are on these things..)
Stop fidgeting at the back!
Hey y'all, I hope you are all fine and dandy. And having a great day. :5_1_12024:
Welcome to USMB, Benj. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back